Friend wants me to help her stake out boyfriend.

So my friend wants me to help her stake out her cheating boyfriend that she already knows is cheating on her. she's received every sign in the book that he's cheating, I told her yes at first but then I decided I don't want too because I wouldn't stake out my own boyfriend because I feel like if you have to do that you don't need to be with that person, I don't want too be apart of it and I'm trying to talk her out of it. What can I do? I don't want to be apart of it.She feels she has to since she's prego by him.

so...she went home and found another girl in her house with him... at this point my friend isn't going to leave him and I no longer want to be her friend because she is too weak minded... and its annoying me ...
yeah she's still with him...just found out this morning...

53

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont do it! Don't want another Zimmerman case again.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE