Friend wants me to help her stake out boyfriend.

So my friend wants me to help her stake out her cheating boyfriend that she already knows is cheating on her. she's received every sign in the book that he's cheating, I told her yes at first but then I decided I don't want too because I wouldn't stake out my own boyfriend because I feel like if you have to do that you don't need to be with that person, I don't want too be apart of it and I'm trying to talk her out of it. What can I do? I don't want to be apart of it.She feels she has to since she's prego by him.

Updates:
so...she went home and found another girl in her house with him... at this point my friend isn't going to leave him and I no longer want to be her friend because she is too weak minded... and its annoying me ...
yeah she's still with him...just found out this morning...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont do it! Don't want another Zimmerman case again.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Stay out of that. Don't let your friend drag you into her crazies none sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • That girl is crazy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• What is staking out going to prove? A fact that she already knows? Its useless.

She needs to save her time, and make up her mind on whether she wants to be with a disloyal man or not.

Tell her you will be there to support her , and be a listening ear whenever she needs you.

But resorting to such thing, is out of your character and you can't bring yourself to do that.

There's no point in trying to confront the person, or catch them in an idea, if you're going to take them back.

Tell her that she deserves better than that.

0|0
    0|0
    • @update - I think you should be a supportive friend. Soon she will come to her senses, and she will need someone to lean on. Just don't wrap your self in the drama.

• I would not get involved and you are smart to not want to. I would tell her she needs to talk with him bluntly and try to fix it or leave him because spying on him isn't going to change anything. So what if she catches him? That is only going to cause unnecessary drama and fighting. He'll either not care or beg for forgiveness? I just don't see any benefit of doing this and so you should try to point this out to her but realize that she is going to do what she wants.

She'll probably take it personally that you won't help her and I just hope that she isn't the type to make it a thing and end the friendship over it. You know her best and so you should just do what will be best for you and her.

0|0
    0|0
    • @update I guess you just need to decide on how important the friendship is to you and go from there. Either remove yourself altogether from the situation or be there for her. I know that when you love someone or are infatuated with them you are completely irrational or weak minded and that just happens. Add the fact she is pregnant so she probably wants it to work more than she would otherwise. But whatever you do I personally wouldn't blame you for just leaving it all because its not your drama

• Show All
    • yeah I'm done... I mean he beats her up and has spit in her face literally... your right I have a right not to involve myself... thank you

• Well if he's abusive then that makes a little more sense. People in abusive relationships are often emotionally manipulated so she is obviously not thinking clearly. This might really help you if you are interested. link

• tell her you don't want to meddle, that its not fair of her to put you in the middle (in case she doesn't understand)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well tell her it wouldn't be right to get in the middle of it

0|0
    0|0
  • dont get into that

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes