My ex girlfriend contacted me on Facebook after 2 years no contact, what does she want?

hey long time roger, just wanted to say hi, I hope everything is great, sorry for all the sh*t I put you threw, I'm completely different lol, major issues back then. but I just did wanna say hi OK. what are doing these days? I only use my Facebook for family, too much drama on here lol.

hope your doing well. ... She has a boyfriend too,we've always been in and out

72

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't over think it. She may regret how she treated you and wants to apologize and see how you've been.

My ex contacted me a few months ago after 2 years as well. He was a complete idiot though. Eventually told me he never chased me because he knew I would never sleep with him. That completely ruined the good image I had of him. Just take it as an old friend saying hello.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE