Why does my ex girlfriend still wear the shirt I gave her?

The other day she uploaded a picture of herself and she was wearing a shirt I gave to her when we were dating. It's weird because she dumped me and she made it clear that she hates me. She's even wished death upon me. So isn't it hypocritical for her to not only keep my shirt but wear it?
If you really hate someone, you aren't going to wear their shirt. That's just common sense.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude a shirt is a shirt...don't read too much into it or you'll make yourself crazy over nothing. Do you think that girls throw out everything they ever got from an ex? maybe you need to examine your feelings about the shirt and not question hers

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just a shirt. I have a unisex shirt that was once my ex's, and I wear it just because I don't think about- it's just a shirt to wear.

Sounds like you might be hung up on this and analyzing the small things.

• Yep, a shirt is a shirt and only that. She may not even remember it's origin, might just look good on her. I concur, don't overthink this situation, let go.