He hates me so why won't he delete me off Facebook?

Hi. Forgive the title. I'll keep it brief. Dated this guy for two months. He said he didn't want a relationship and I should find someone who does, but still tried to string me along, lied about other women and even his job! So I told him where to go and that his lies were pathetic and sickening, I got a new bf, he gets mad. He ignores me now both in public and online. I tried to be civil and apologied for hurting his feelings. He won't talk to me but won't delete me off Facebook either? Why?

Updates:
I haven't deleted him as I like to be on good terms with people I used to sleep with!! You never know when having these networks is important in life.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would hate to believe there was a time I was actually concerned about such petty nonsense. Does it even matter? It has no actual impact on you. Block him and move on.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a new bf new right or? If you do then why do you care about what he thinks? Why don't you delete him from Facebook. I think you might be interested in him, not sure though.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Who knows. Maybe it's his way of annoying you. Or possibly stalking you.

Why don't you block him. Then whether he deletes you or not makes no difference. Because you won't see each other.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because people have 50000 friends on Facebook and it doesn't really mean anything?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because guys don't really don't care about Facebook

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahahahahaha! So true!

• Show All
    • And normally I'd entirely agree with you, but I've had men delete me, exes, men I used to date.. Obviously not all men agree with you.

• Not all guys are the same

What Girls Said 3

• Why don't YOU delete him? I think it goes both ways where you both still want to know about each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants to know what you're doing with your life and know your business such as who you're dating and what's going on with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • he sounds like a psychopath. And maybe he just wants to see what you are up to

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes