(Satire) How to Get a Girl on GAG

pavlove

1) Worship women

women on this site just want power lol they want to break a man down to his most pathetic self and laugh as he begs for approval.

(Satire) How to Get a Girl on GAG

2) be a virgin

women on this site are intimidated by men who have sex. they feel like they'll never measure up sexually to his conquests and so the result is to avoid or shame him for his daliances

(Satire) How to Get a Girl on GAG

3) be feminine

women on this site don't like masculine men. if one were to listen to them they'd put on a dress make up high heels and call it a day. anything you can do to be more girly the better if you're trying to snag a girl on gag

4) have no sexual experience

girls on this site hate a man who's been laid. he's a threat to their order. he's a douchbag to be ostrasized. therefore if you are a virgin you've won

(Satire) How to Get a Girl on GAG

5) be completely stuck in a disney channel movie

be literally insane. actually hold yourself in the moment of a disney channel original movie and imagine its your life. the world never moved on never got more complex and nuanced. sex never happen. binge drinking never happened. nothing did. you're forever stuck in the moment of being 14 wondering what the world will be like when you're older. now you're just like every girl on gag.

(Satire) How to Get a Girl on GAG

DONE!!!!!!!!!!

(Satire) How to Get a Girl on GAG
5
8

Most Helpful Girl

• Anonymous
    lol, I haven't seen 2,3, 4,5 on here maybe we generally go to different boards on here or something but I really mainly only see this from the guys end on here.

3. maybe... I'm not sure. I guess it depends on how down and out you are.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

47
  • peachblossomluck
    I see this on here like every day. I get these anonymous guys who ignore what my profile says and think it doesn't apply to them too, like all the time.
  • ProjectBaby1K
    Satire my ass, this site is literally filled with nutless emasculated SIMPs and crazy fantasy world feminists, princess syndrone little girls (who are actually like 40).

Everything you said on this post is FACTS 😂😂
  • Jager66
    lol.. this is going to be fun

media.tenor.co/.../raw
  • Other_Tommy_Wiseau
    Ironically, this is the type of shit I'd expect you to really believe
  • John_Doesnt
    I created an account of a woman who wants me. But she dumped me.
  • YourFutureEx
    Thanks man, helped me getting laid 👍
  • TuMeManques
    Oh pavlove get outta my mind 😗
  • Maxemeister
    If only it didn't say satire at the top
  • Anonymous
    yeah i am attracted to virgins
  • Anonymous
    You must be very bored or very desperate for attention from those types of guys here.
  • Anonymous
    Oh gosh what a creepy guy