Why I Doubt I Will Find a Boyfriend

Why I wouldn't find a bf/husband Why I Doubt I Will Find a Boyfriend

1. I talk a LOTTTTT!

Like I'm a walking chatterbox. I don't mean to be I just can't help it.Why I Doubt I Will Find a Boyfriend

Why I Doubt I Will Find a Boyfriend

2. I'm shy as hell and don't trust anyone for a long long time.

If you say "oh can you tell me where this is?" or "have you seen my dog?" I'll say what I know but if you just start talking to me for no reason, I'm on edge watching thinking WTF DO YOU WANT? WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME? WHAT'S YOUR MOTIVE?Why I Doubt I Will Find a Boyfriend

3. I don't like to be touched, it freaks me out.

My mother was very clingy wanting to hold and cling to me all the time so I grew to hate being touched. Why I Doubt I Will Find a Boyfriend

4. If I'm crying or in actual pain, I don't want you to help me.

If I'm crying I want to be alone to cry I don't want people looking at me. If I fall and it hurts bad I don't want people holding onto me going "are you ok? here let me see" No. I want you to get away from me so I can walk it off.Why I Doubt I Will Find a Boyfriend

5. The lifestyle I plan to have.

The life I want is not for most especially of my generation. I want to live as self-sufficient as possible or homesteading. So city or town life doesn't appeal to me. I hate the city. It's loud, smells bad, the air is like breathing smog, I don't like it. When I say self-sufficient I don't mean I'll do some paperwork at some job then walk a block to an ice cream shop, NO. I mean getting up and growing your own food, making your own soap, leather, and collecting your own honey. So if you don't even know that there are different breeds of cattle than that's just not going to work.

Why I Doubt I Will Find a Boyfriend

6. TOP SECRET.

I'm very secretive. everything I do is a secret. I could be doing something as simple as making a PBJ or watching a movie and I act like its top secret.Why I Doubt I Will Find a Boyfriend

7. Still childish.

I still watch the little kid shows and movies like My Little Pony and SWAT CATS.Why I Doubt I Will Find a Boyfriend

8. My personality shifts constantly.

No, I don't mean I have a multiple personality disorder. I mean I could want to dress like punk then want to look like a tomboy, pretty clothes with heels, victorian era to until 2017. This includes my music taste and overall demeanor. It also affects my style of guy. Sometimes I like boys who are shy and blush. Other times I like guys who are funny and joke a lot or guys who are your normal "I hunt and fish" kinda guy. Basically I'm BATSHIT FUCKING CRAZY.

Why I Doubt I Will Find a Boyfriend

9. I'm competitive and I'm a rough-houser.

If you make a wise crack at me I'll punch you in the arm or leg or something and I want to win. I don't need to but I want to.Why I Doubt I Will Find a Boyfriend

436

Most Helpful Guy

• The best parts I've read about you:

5. The lifestyle I plan to have.

Who DOESN'T want to be self-sufficent instead of relying on somebody else? i like the idea of having some means to generate an endless amount of electricity so I don't have to pay the fucking bills over and over again. Same for pretty much any other necessary resource like food, water, etc.

6. TOP SECRET.

I like this one. With the way the world has become, who doesn't feel paranoid about their privacy, etc. And if you had a significant other chances are they want to know this and know that about you. Trust issues. you have 'em I have 'em LOL

7. Still childish.

LOL this one gave me a good laugh. Why not? It's boring af always watching adult movies and tv shows all the time anyway.

You saved the best for the last. Take NO SHIT FROM ANYBODY ELSE! That's all I can say. Doesn't matter whether they you're boyfriend, spouse or partner because they better not expect you to be easy to control and be fucking pushed around and tease you all the time or any time.

• when i said top secret i mean everything i was eating a bag of chips i got at the why not and someone came up to me it scared me and i whipped my hand behind my back hiding my chips and kept them thare even when i saw it was my mom like i was trying to hid something bad

• i plan to live in the middle of know were with a well dug for water and solar panels or something

• Thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course you feel this way, you're only 16. When I was younger I thought I would never find a husband, but I have faith that I will. Unless I die before then.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 35

• Sounds like you would be fun to date and a challenge. Don't worry most men know women are crazy. You just need to explain some things to your date to help him understand you enough to get along with.

• I don't see ware the fun is? And what do you mean challenge?

• The fun is getting to know someone who is complicated and somewhat erratic. The challenge is that your more harder to get to know than the other girls. Some guys really like that.

• Well, I don't know what to say here but at least you know yourself very well and also why you won't have a boyfriend in your life.

• You're probably a nice girl under that prickly demeanour, but yeah unless you change a few things you're going to just push anyone who might like you well away.

• Don't forget that you are prone to accidents lol...
    I still think you are a moron hon lol... you are damn near what every guy would want, you are just sifting through a lot of personalities right now... but eventually (like in early 20's) all that shit will calm down and i know you will blossom.. into some guy's dream girl.
    Now, to piss you off 😀😋
    how on earth do you talk a lot but when someone talks to you, you ask for the motive? how does that work? lol
    you dont like being touched... "yet" is all i can say to that.
    The way i see it darling... you just need a Man... and its not gonna come until you become a woman apparently... cuz i can see the way a man can negate ALL of the shit you just said Including trying to run off into the woods lol.

• Because I talk a lot to people i have been around a lot but new people I don't like don't trust and Don't​want near me. I'm doubting that I'll ever like someone touching me sence my mother and every time I go somewhere people try touching me or my hair. Run off into the woods do you mean home steading? I don't see how anyone could deal with me. The shifting personality is something I have done sence I was little

• pfft... you wish..

• No I don't

• 2, 3, 4, 6, 7 and 8 are basically me. I feel ya.
    You can still have a great life without a long term relationship, though.

• not sure what you mean?

• Not really

• There is. Be positive :).
      And like I said, you can still live a happy life if you're single.
      I'm not a very social person and I'm currently single too. It's no a big deal.

• Everyone thinks they are so special 🙄
    If you have a vagina you will find a boyfriend
    The key is that you might not find one who isn't fuckin nuts
    Maybe try to self improve

• who said anything about special

• The whole of the take was simply you spouting characteristics about yourself that obviously you find so atypical and "special". Your argument centers around the assertion that you are too odd to find a partner so by definition you must find yourself so special.

• no i find my self a crazy jackass

• Well its still possible just remember to communicate well and it all should go fine. Sometimes it just takes a person to start the relationship and then direct it to be successful. I'd say just take what comes to you and take calculated risks carefully. As some can come with benifits as well negatives.

• its not likely with my personality shifting

• Well your S. O will probably just make it clear that he won't touch you unless you make it specifically clear you want to be. If anything your likely to end up attracting someone equally as unique who is more than happy to love you for who you are.

People are malleable with relationships guys are still interested in girls even if it takes a journey to just get to know them.

• Yeah I certainly couldn't date a girl like you. However there probably some guys out there that would be cool with all of these traits. That being said, if you think your chances of finding someone are low these are all things that are in your control to change. Then again, you really shouldn't change who you are to find someone. I guess it just depends what you want to do, change to increase your chances of finding someone or try to find someone who accepts these quirks that you have.

• #10 You're full of shit. Nobody knows how their life is going to end up when they are still only 16 and if you really think you do, then you are full of shit.

• Your right I wasn't 16 I figured out what I wanted​from life when I was 10 and I turn 17 at the end of the month

• If you think you'll be at risk for sexually assault, turn on your phone camera and record those pervs touching you and then call 911 on them right there and then.

• Pfft funny

• Wait until your mid-late 20's before losing hope.
    If you do come across someone really interesting, you will be able to adjust some of these things to be more compatible. Not completely, but definitely to some extent. You will be willing to compromise so you can be together. And he will do the same.
    If absolutely nothing works then there is nothing wrong with being single and having everything you put on your list.

• i love swat cats too. its one of the best childhood cartoon

• 😂😂👍 great so when we hang out,

I will make a wise crack and we can begin wrestling,

I Prefer the chemistry of eyes and words over touching.

I Am always up for cartoons.

I don't trust my shadow,

Oh if you are in pain or crying I ain't leaving you alone! . .

• doubting is the best thing ever because thats when you meet someone , i know plenty of married people who say they found someone when they were not looking or they doubted they would find anyone.

• Well its pretty simple. Your not finding a boyfriend, nevermind husband because your not looking. Your body, mind and personality is still developing. Your young and you dont know what the fuck you want and why you exist. Whatever comes your way, better or worse it will help understanding yourself abit more. You just don't know who you are. Most people dont.

• No the constant shift has always been that way because I'm crazy as hell

• I'm not arguing I'm just tired and hurting I have a springed ankle again and to big bruise under my shoulder blades and a cut down the senter of my back.

• And I have a fucking poison oak rash on my face

• You sound like a teenage girl with a very unique look at life.

• The worst trait of all is number 3 (not wanting to be touched).

No man is going to want to be with a girl he can't literally put his hands on. Men DO like affection.

• not my fault I don't like it from a clingy mother and people trying to touch my hair the time like damn it leave me alone

• Then show us your fun bubbly side!

• I would if I didn't feel like shit right now. Today in class a boy said he let his brain to a friend for a test so he calms. I made a wise crack saying but he hasn't given it back for week's

• About #5. I think you'd be surprised. I am sure lots of men would be willing to embark on your journey.

• Nobody my age I ever met

• The way you talk, it sounds more like you don't want to find somebody...

• More I honestly don't think thare is anyone in my age group that is into that kinda life

• Somethings just take time.
    I'm twenty eight and still single , sure it would be nice to have female companionship but I'm in no hurry , I'll let nature take its course with love.

• You're 16 you have time, me on the other hand, I feel like I was playing musical chairs and all the good chairs are gone

• That is kinda funny I won't lie

• It's not funny you have pretty children THARE not my kids thare my cousin I just tell them what to do damn it

• You remind me a lot of a friend of mine, who has a boyfriend.

• What do you mean?

• Talking a lot - like a ridiculous amount, not liking to be touched, wanting to do (and has done) the homestead thing, not wanting to ask for help, not wanting to open up to people, liking a lot of random and odd things, rough/rowdy/competitive.

She's an amazing, hard working person though, and cares deeply about those she cares about. Also a lot older than you, so maybe some things take time.

• I still don't think it will happen

• OK, that explains things.
    Are you going to get used to the singlehood? Because I am in the middle of it.
    Gotta enjoy the solitude wherever I am and wherever I go. You can do the same, I would suggest that.
    The earlier you integrate into it the better.

I honestly think me watching My Little Pony might be a slight issue with the ladies (whereas the other way I don't suppose it would be just as weird?) but I don't care. I'd like a girlfriend, who accepts me for who I am with my love for the ponies.

• no need to worry u are only 16 yet and as long as you have decent looks it's fine. do u have that?

• hahaha. when i was 16-17 , i have met girls like you who are so confused and accept that. but after their description, they are all boring. they just want atttention in the first impression and can't live up to what they say ( oh i forgot you change from time to time, which girl doesn't change their personality?) .
    everything said, it's still lot easier for girls as you just have to open your legs to the right person to keep him. not like guys who have to cast a spell on a every girl they find attractive in. otherwise you might be seeing virgin dudes on gag all the time whining about women.

anyways , good luck on your search.

• It's not an attention thing. And I'm not going to go looking for a guy

• i agree that it's difficult to meet people when you're home schooled. i am just saying that don't let these things affect your future where your situation will be different.

• It's alright I suppose I guess I have enough boys in my life after all I live with 3 boys and soon to be 4 so I guess I don't need one in my life I got the 4boys to bug me to death and my dog that sleeps on the bed with me so yay

• Based on your description, I will not disagree with your conclusion.

• I think 3&4 are the issues.

• I don't see your point

• Because that's not an actual personality change. I know at your age (which I remember in the distant past being myself) your style and interests and music define who you are.

But they aren't really who you are. They're just sort of tribal markers. They aren't actually important. How you treat people, what kind of interaction brings you joy, how affectionate you are, things like that matter.

• the way I behave actually changes what I ware and it's not my age it my whole life

• So... you're a teenager.

• Yeah I'm a teen what's the point here?

• I'm sorry. That has to be tough.

• It's not so bad

• Well you're 16 you still young

• You will cross the bridge when your time comes.

• Cross what now

• I mean , "I am sorry."

• I still want to understand what you were trying to say

• Isn't single life so cool?

• Um no not really

• You know some girls give shit.

• I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be insulted by that or not

• I read this earlier, this shouldn't prevent that

• Show more from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 3

• You sound pretty awesome. Don't ever change for anyone.

• I don't see how any of that is awesome

• The lifestyle you want is pretty interesting, you seem smart, emotionally independent, self sufficient, and not afraid to be yourself ☺

• Yeah but most people don't want that life

• You're 16. You really don't know yet.

• Know what

• I'm not on your back. I am sure these situations have had an effect on you. My cat is literally dying right now - I'm dealing with a daily decision "is today the day I take her to be put down?" It's horrible. I have had some incredibly painful stuff happen in my life too - you and I actually have some similarities in our backgrounds. But you appear to be exhibiting an oppositional behavior pattern which is a way people often deal with emotional pain, but becomes a problem later in life.

Live your life as you wish. In fact, live it to the fullest. That's what I hope for you. And if you feel like getting some things off your chest, or maybe just helping other people who have gone through some of the same stuff, there are resources out there for you.

• Like I said I do not need help I don't want help I want to do what planed my whole life to live in the middle of no ware with live stock and growing my own food and the animals food going to get water from a well and of solar panels for power I wanted it my whole life its not going to change I litterly have a book with animal breeds and equipment. And what they will cost that if anyone trays to touch will die. I do not need help

• you sound good