So you ever wonder why she doesn't spend the night? Or maybe you want to KNOW HOW to get a girl to spend the night. Relax... the coach has 5 tips that will give you a much better chance of waking up and saying... Good Morning.... Here they are:
1. She has to feel comfortable.
What does that mean. I would correlate this to the same feeling you get when you check into a W Hotel or a Days Inn. When I travel and get to stay at a W Hotel I feel instantly at home. They have every amenity at my fingertips. It's basically worry free. A Days Inn or similar is kind of sketch. Blood stains on the sheets, maybe roaches in the bathroom, and let's not forget that musty moldy smell of the 10 year old carpet.
So make sure you do your homework. Doing the following will make sure she feels very comfortable at your place. Having extra unopened toothbrushes, Plenty of clean towels available in view, Bathroom is spotless, Her favorite coffee sitting by the Keurig, and plenty of snacks and food available in the fridge (don't have a can of beer and a bottle of ketchup... way sketch.)
2. Mi casa es su casa.
Make yourself at home. Give her a tour of the house so she is comfortable walking around it. So many guys don't do this and the girl stays on the couch the entire night because she is afraid to move around a house she wasn't shown.
The more she gets acclimated to the place the more she wants to stay and not get back in her car and drive all the way home.
3. Bedroom should be ready to go and has to be inviting.
You shouldn't have to hurry up and throw all the dirty underwear and socks in the hamper. Utilize deodorant plug in's for the bedroom and bathroom to make it smell like a beautiful summer day. Make sure there are plenty of pillows, and soft blankets.
Have a record player or music player ready to go so that you can set the mood. You don't want to be fumbling around at the last minute. It's not very attractive. She will think you are not prepared and look for the exit.
Candles throughout the house maybe 1 or 2 in the living room, 1 in the bathroom, and have one available for the bedroom.
Candles show that you are mature and enjoy sophisticated company. Don't listen to your buddies who say you don't need them... remember you are trying to make her feel comfortable and relaxed so you both can enjoy the evening. Sometimes being in a strange environment can ruin the mood. Don't let that happen. Make an effort.
This is huge and probably the most important in my opinion. So many of my clients got 1-4 but the girl ended up going home because they weren't smart enough to have her favorite drink. If all you have is beer in the fridge what will you be offering her .. water? Not a good start.
Again, make sure you do your homework and jot a few things down of what she likes to eat, drink, etc. Just make sure you have them available. If she drinks wine and it's mostly red .. have a few bottles available to choose from. You have to be a good host and in doing so is knowing the person who is coming over.
Hope you enjoyed this take. Being prepared is 90% of work. The other 10% is just being the cool guy that you are. Just ask yourself ... what would Frank Sinatra do? Once you have accomplished this... you can then make your move. You know THE BIG MOVE? HA