5 Tips on Getting a Girl to Spend the Night

So you ever wonder why she doesn't spend the night? Or maybe you want to KNOW HOW to get a girl to spend the night. Relax... the coach has 5 tips that will give you a much better chance of waking up and saying... Good Morning.... Here they are:

1. She has to feel comfortable.

What does that mean. I would correlate this to the same feeling you get when you check into a W Hotel or a Days Inn. When I travel and get to stay at a W Hotel I feel instantly at home. They have every amenity at my fingertips. It's basically worry free. A Days Inn or similar is kind of sketch. Blood stains on the sheets, maybe roaches in the bathroom, and let's not forget that musty moldy smell of the 10 year old carpet.

So make sure you do your homework. Doing the following will make sure she feels very comfortable at your place. Having extra unopened toothbrushes, Plenty of clean towels available in view, Bathroom is spotless, Her favorite coffee sitting by the Keurig, and plenty of snacks and food available in the fridge (don't have a can of beer and a bottle of ketchup... way sketch.)

2. Mi casa es su casa.

Make yourself at home. Give her a tour of the house so she is comfortable walking around it. So many guys don't do this and the girl stays on the couch the entire night because she is afraid to move around a house she wasn't shown.

The more she gets acclimated to the place the more she wants to stay and not get back in her car and drive all the way home.

3. Bedroom should be ready to go and has to be inviting.

You shouldn't have to hurry up and throw all the dirty underwear and socks in the hamper. Utilize deodorant plug in's for the bedroom and bathroom to make it smell like a beautiful summer day. Make sure there are plenty of pillows, and soft blankets.

Have a record player or music player ready to go so that you can set the mood. You don't want to be fumbling around at the last minute. It's not very attractive. She will think you are not prepared and look for the exit.

4. Candles.

Candles throughout the house maybe 1 or 2 in the living room, 1 in the bathroom, and have one available for the bedroom.

Candles show that you are mature and enjoy sophisticated company. Don't listen to your buddies who say you don't need them... remember you are trying to make her feel comfortable and relaxed so you both can enjoy the evening. Sometimes being in a strange environment can ruin the mood. Don't let that happen. Make an effort.

5. Amenities.

This is huge and probably the most important in my opinion. So many of my clients got 1-4 but the girl ended up going home because they weren't smart enough to have her favorite drink. If all you have is beer in the fridge what will you be offering her .. water? Not a good start.

Again, make sure you do your homework and jot a few things down of what she likes to eat, drink, etc. Just make sure you have them available. If she drinks wine and it's mostly red .. have a few bottles available to choose from. You have to be a good host and in doing so is knowing the person who is coming over.

Hope you enjoyed this take. Being prepared is 90% of work. The other 10% is just being the cool guy that you are. Just ask yourself ... what would Frank Sinatra do? Once you have accomplished this... you can then make your move. You know THE BIG MOVE? HA

1617
coachTanthony is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Influencers?

Most Helpful Girl

• Excellent advice! A spotless bathroom is spot on. Never had a guy do candles. I'm all about food and luxuries (pampering). Its a turn off to be hungry. Clean smelling towels. Love that movie by the way, and being carried. A guy will be remembered for these things.

Most Helpful Guy

• Have a liner in the bathroom trash can, and make sure its more or less empty. Have some snacks available- even if it is a bag of trail mix or some popcorn- something to soak up any alcohol will be appreciated.
    In addition to the stocked up bar mentioned, make sure you have some NA drinks available as well. She might not want to continue to get more drunk.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 15

• Candles seems overly prepared. Like he fucks a lot. Might be smarter for him to not come off THAT smooth.

• Well hopefully he doesn't light the place up like a church LOL.. how about one yankee candle?

• I don't know, candles kind of seem like an old lady thing... sorry

• @Dango123 How about groovy incense sticks? LOL

• Yeah.. all true :)
    i'm much more likely to stay if the place is comfortable and welcoming...
    all points are valid.. so any guys looking to get lucky should do all of this.

• I will NEVER spend the night at a guys house, if I am not married to him... LOL

Well, done on your myTake, tho. 👏😊

• agree with a lot of it minus the candles that's too much for me but I do love tidy and clean spaces that smell nice, and being pampered with food and drinks is always great 😊
    also if you have pets I like meeting them but if it's gonna jump on me or hump my leg better to keep them outside lol it's happened

• Ding !!! Take ten house points and go to the top of the class.

• The most important one is if the girl wants to... none of this would work on me unless I trusted the guy, was in a relationship, and wanted sex. Those are factors no guy could overcome...
    It's so strange how different the dating world is to the individual.
    :)

• All sound very welcoming except the candles. It seems too intimate. I dont mind being one the boys sometimes.

• As long as it looks clean and comfy and not like a stereotypical man-cave that has old beer bottles and smells like cigarettes and weed.

• This is like a nesting tutorial and it's fucking awesome kjdhkjafhkjdf

• So another words this will help a guy get laid... but great take.

• lol I don't even need the candles.

• Spend the nght= have sex.

• good take, can i come? lol

• None of these will work on me but this was a really good Take. 😊

• i would feel more awkward if there were candles all over the place. Like the guys intentions are just too obvious at this point. Dim lighting would be just fine..

• Yeah I am now recommending one candle be lit... just for some mood.. nothing that looks like Christmas eve mass LOL

What Guys Said 16

• I have a 1-bedroom apartment. With a kitchen, living room, and bathroom. That's it. My living room doubles as the office. My bedroom can turn into a photo studio, or a secondary office. I actually don't have a lot of stuff. My mom even complains that if my place were any more "Spartan," she'd swear I like living in a science lab.

Not a good start for a gal? There wouldn't be anything to explore. I have a large SmartTV with Netflix, a PS2 hooked up to the small TV, and virtually no litter.

Reasonably clean bathroom, kitchen could use a little work I suppose. Bedroom is almost immaculate. No candles. Living room has a tiny balcony in near-pristine condition.

Wall posters are a calendar, some Bible passages, an Ant-Man poster, a 2nd Amendment explanation, a Guardians of the Galaxy poster, and a corkboard. If the couch is uncomfortable, she can sleep on my blow-up camping mattress.

I usually stock the fridge with Izze, GT's, Welch's fruit juices, 1% milk, lemon juice, and bottled water. Some bread. I do keep frozen foods in the freezer. For a while, I had to mostly live on Eggo waffles and Taco Bell.

How welcome would the gal feel, by your estimates, staying the night? She doesn't have to share a bed with me. In fact, it might be better for neighbor impressions if she doesn't. Though... if she were someone I were truly interested in, I wouldn't totally force her to use the couch. I'd be very picky though not to let the intimate setting go too far.

• Good tips. I think most of this is a given though and ultimately, nothing will "make" a woman want to stay the night if she doesn't already want to herself.

• Most of the time when the girl wants to spend the night she changes her mind due to being uncomfortable. These are just ways to ensure that might not happen.. but I see your point!

• Personally I'd skip the candles. It has to be a bit natural.

Overall: clean bathroom and bed room as #1 priority. Everything from bed sheets to towels have to be perfectly clean. #2 stuff your house with food and drink. Gotta feed the girl. #3 be prepared enough to show her around.

I think women are a lot like 🐈 gotta feed them regularly and let them get comfortable with their surrounding.

• Wtf, is this coach anthony? do you think things all the way through? Would a woman really say "oh yeah, i was going to sleep with him but he didn't have any candles and the place looked kind of bleh so I decided to leave and just go home.

No, not unless she has some sexual fetish for tidy homes. Now, that's not to say she doesn't pay attention to even the littlest detail of the place but it in no way stops her from getting it in if you've gotten her this far. in fact, a place too tidy, i might argue, might come off as feminine and even gay. women are strange creatures in the way they form opinions...

• Reasonable.
    Invite your mommy over first. LOL

The thing is, if a girl wants a guy she'll break every rule to get to him. If she doesn't, she'll make up a new rule every day why she can't.

• This is also how you would use 5 tips on getting a male to spend the night with a female. As a teen or young adult, I never do this. The only female I sleep with is my wife. The reason to get someone of the other sex to sleep with you so you can have sex. Female play a role in this just as much as the males. I do not need any tips. I know it only to be done in marriage.

• 2|0
  • Condoms! Don't forget condoms!

• Meh all that effort just to get laid? Fuck it, I'd rather just buy a Realdoll when they improve to the point they are almost as good as meat. Backpage girls also don't care about environment much when you just pay them $500-1000 for an overnight (10-15 of those and might as well get a Realdoll, same price).

• Good tips but I don't have nor will I have a bar at home since I do not drink alcohol.
    Everything should be clean and moody.

• This is fine for older guys in their 30s and above but few younger guys live in their own home wich makes some of these hard to do. Also for younger men we can't afford to spend money on extra snack, wine, beer and candles each time she comes over. With an apartment your roommate isn't always gonna leave for you and sometimes you have to make due. Plus who has record players anymore most guys just use the speaker on their phone. If the girl is spending 3-5 nights a week there then some of these are doable but for the most part having it clean should be fine. But I can understand why you'd make those list if your in your late 40s.

• It all sounds reasonable except the candles. Could be dangerous if things got heated, no pun intended. And I live in a fire hazard zone.

• Cool take.

• The most important one is up there: alcohol. The girl has to be drunk.

• its all about a clean room and a cumfy bed, its womens kryptonite :)

• That's an excellent take. If a girl isn't 100% sure about staying over, the little things make so much difference.