I know this may seem kind of random but it's something I want to get off my chest and need advice on. Sometimes I don't think people do this often enough. These are not ranked in any certain order it's just the first things that came to mind. But without further ado here is my list of why I'm not ready for a relationship:
1. I need to focus on school (this upcoming school year is make or break for me).
2. I need to focus on my sports and my club activities (I slacked off from time to time last year).
3. I need to decide where I want to go to college (I have two schools in mind).
4. I need to have more confidence in myself.
5. I tend to stick in my comfort zone a little too much (in terms of not talking to new people).
6. I don't know exactly what I want in a girl.
7. I tend to worry if I will ever have a girlfriend.
8. I doubt myself too often.
9. I don't open up to a lot of people.
10. I think about having a girlfriend so much so that it seems like I NEED to have a girlfriend.
11. I feel like I would not be in a relationship for the right reasons if I were to enter on right now.
12. I have not focused enough time on making myself more attractive to girls.
Anyway that is my list.Thoughts? Tips? Questions? Thank you for reading.