Why People Are Against Interracial Dating

Disclaimer: I am not against interracial dating, I'm simply stating why others are so against it.

I was out late one night with a friend of mine (who happens to be a girl). We were sitting on a bench outside and enjoying the night sky as we talked about how our lives have been. As we were talking, a middle-aged black couple walked by us and stared at us, whispering to each other, as though we were doing something wrong. After that happened, I knew what was "wrong", it was because I'm a black guy presumably dating a white girl (in the eyes of that couple). The reason that I knew that was because I've gotten that same stare when I was actually talking to girls, who weren't of my race, out on a date. It lead me to wonder why people care so much about dating within your race.

(Line graph of the Black-White marriage approval percentage from gallup.com)

Because of these events and all the hate on interracial couples on the internet, I've decided to dig deep into why some people have such disgust in interracial couples. Although the majority of Americans don't mind interracial couples, with 87% of Americans in 2013 approving of Black-White interracial marriage according to gallup.com as shown above (and yes, I know there are other races out there, but since I'm black I can't speak for the rest of the races), there are still some out there that don't approve. But why? Here's what I've discovered:

It boils down to two human traits, humans naturally wish to have a sense of belonging and humans are tribal by nature. Since the early age of humans, people have been born into tribes. These tribes would rival and rage war against other tribes in the area. The people within these tribes have a proud sense of "nationalism" for their tribes because they were born into them. Being born into a tribe gives you a sense of patriotism for your tribe, the same goes for being born into a race. Being born into a race gives the person the upmost sense of belonging, as it is a thing that happens by chance and it's something other people (normally, meaning without plastic surgery and such) can't change into. Overtime, these tribes grew larger and larger via destroying rival tribes and the citizens of those rival tribes assimilating to the conqueror tribe's culture, and so did the reasons to fight other tribes.

Soon these tribes became countries and those countries would fight other countries, then it would be races fighting other races. Let's look at slavery in the US for example. When white people brought slaves from Africa, they did not think of them as humans. This is a tribal instinct (and also a lack of intelligence). Since the Africans had darker skin and different facial features than white people, they were not considered a part of the tribe, and therefore deemed an enemy. Another great example was post-slavery. Why was segregation a big thing in the US? Because White people did not want people who didn't look like them to assimilate into their tribe. This may seem like common knowledge to some, but it's important to what I'm getting at.

Obviously, black people are thought of as humans today because the future generations saw how horrible the treatment of black people was and saw that they are humans too, but are humans still tribal today? Yes and here's why. Tribalism is in every country around the world. Who they rival against, or if they rival against anybody depends on the country. In the US at least, there is a mix of different races and ethnic groups and we, supposedly, value the idea of the individual, but there are still tribes that exist in the US today, they are called racial communities. You know, the black community, the white community, the latino community (yes I know that's not a race).

Since I'm a black guy, I'm gonna talk about the experience from the perspective of the black community. Although most black people don't mind other black people dating outside their race, there are a select few that get angered by it. It is an unspoken rule to date other black people in the black community because they are so concerned about "preserving the race". It's the same language that alt-right white supremacists use. They have to keep the tribe pure and long-lasting, which means that you have to breed within the tribe. Although I'm open to dating within my race, most of the time the girls I take out are girls who are outside of my race, not to make a statement, but because I like them.

They would use arguments such as, Do you hate your mother? You must hate yourself. You're in the sunken place (stupid argument by the way, I don't get why people use a fictional movie as an argument to date within you race). I don't get why you don't date a sista. A black girl would make your life a whole lot better. Why do you not want to date someone who looks like you? All of these arguments are basically a modern way of advising to stay within the tribe. Every time someone asks me why I'm not dating a black girl, I say it's because I don't have to and because I like the girl that i'm with. To me, it's stupid to even think that way. Let's say that there's a guy named Timmy. Timmy has a two girls that are interested in him. One of them is incredibly gorgeous, has an amazing personality, and he can see a future with her, but she's not the same race as Timmy. The other girl isn't as attractive as the first girl and she's stuck up and arrogant, but she's the same race as Timmy. I'm not going to tell Timmy to B-line to the second girl so he can preserve his race. He will obviously be very unhappy with the relationship.

Here's my stance with the situation. In the next million years or so, the sun will cease to exist, and so will life on earth. We should not be concerned with such a small thing as preserving the race we were born with. Instead, we should worry about humans as a whole, because that is what we are at the end of the day, humans. We should value the idea of the individual instead of the tribal racial community. But I can't change human nature. There are still people who are going to be tribalistic. I can only change how I live my life. I get that most people date within their race, and that's totally fine, but this is for people who are against people dating outside their race. I'm not saying to only date outside your race to make a statement, or you should be ashamed to date within your race, I'm saying that it shouldn't be a problem if you do happen to date outside your race, do what makes you happy. And with that, this concludes my mytake. Feel free to leave comments!

2448

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm not against interracial dating generally but I don't like to see black men with other than black women because I feel like black women are slighted by the world. The whole world makes them feel ugly.. they get told every day by the media that their hair, skin, features etc are not good enough. Their only solace is their own community but when a large chunk of the male community is going to use that excuse that they don't like them because they are arrogant and stuck up then what chance have they got? Ask yourself, if there were 2 girls both with amazing personalities and looks, because you have always found the non black woman attractive lookswise then you will go for her. I can tell you are not open to dating black women at all. I'm so tired of ethnic minorities hating on each other and feeling like they are lesser than a white person. I don't blame you for preferring the personalities of one race over another.. that must be your experience but i think you have also been brainwashed into discounting and eliminating black women from the get go based on race and you thinking they are all the same and not as pretty. It's true... it is a sign of hating yourself and your own features and skin. I don't mean any of this as a personal attack on you or black men but I find it deeply disappointing on behalf of black women. If Asian men did the same to that degree then I would feel the same. I think black men feel the same when they see black women with white men even though you hardly ever see that combination. I can't go a sunny day out without seeing at least a couple of black man/blonde white woman combination. I don't buy for a second all these women are better looking and have better personalities than any black woman. Some might, but half of them have been women who would not even be pretty or attractive otherwise. All the black man wants is white skin and blonde hair to dilute his own skin and that of his children. Not all but definitely some black men have a complex.

• Your response shows lack of understanding of the mytake. I said that I'm open to dating black women, I just haven't found any that I liked yet. You are using the same tactics that these tribal preservationists use, but instead of worrying about the black race, you are more concerned about yourself or other black women. Here's a question for you, why are you even noticing it in the first place? There are plenty of people out there who find black women attractive, myself included, but that doesn't mean we should have to date black women just because we're black. Instead of focusing on race, you should be focusing on humans as a whole. That's how I see things.

• " I don't buy for a second all these women are better looking and have better personalities than any black woman"

I agree.

Black men suffer from self-hatred. No wonder their divorce rates are sky high LMAO

• Thanks for selecting me as one of the MHOs - I tried to answer your question as honestly as possible but didn't mean to cause any offence if I did 😊

• majority of Black women really don't care if you date outside the race, what they do care about is when black men elevate other races of women over them while completely shitting on black women.

• Yes, but why automatically assume that if one dates outside their race then that means that they are bashing the women within their race? Whey do we have to put our women on a pedestal instead of treating all women equally? Why do we have to focus on race and just focus on humans in general? These are the questions people don’t care enough to answer.

• I know that.

• YES BRITT

Most Helpful Guys

• I love that it's normal for black people to strongly support dating your own race, but apparently any whites who feel the same way are "supremacists." Hypocrisy much?

• I never said that. Are you simply trying to point out hypocrisy where there is none?

• @RationalMale Most White parents who are against their children going for interracial marriages is solely because of the person race. As someone who comes from a culture that strongly against mix marriages, I can assure that it is mostly about religion, language barrier, custom, food etc. The same goes for Arabs who frowned upon mix marriages. It is mostly religion. However, I know a girl who dated a White guy in the past, they share similar belief, religion, speak the same language but his parents wouldn't let her in their house because she is "half White". I have yet heard the same scenario from non-White parents. Most Chinese I know don't mind their kids marrying other races if they can fit into their culture/community or speak Chinese but it isn't the same for the White community.

• @desidoll your race and genes are part of who you are and took millenia to get to the present. If a white family doesn't want their kid having mixed children or dating another race, that's 100% their right and I have no issue with it.

• The question is: why being against it, or even not caring about it, is seen as racist?
    We live in a time when dating someone of your own "race" is seen as has been and a thing from the past. It's almost as if we have to date a different color, or else we're racist.

• Not caring about it means nothing. Being against it means you’re a tribalist

• Or that I cared about diversity much more than those who are advocating everyone to get mixed, which would result in a world where everyone would look the same.
      That being said, I'm in the "I don't care" camp.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 22

• As someone in an interracial relationship, I feel like you hit some good points.

• I've never in my life heard a black person say anything about preserving the race lmao. Not ever. I'm so tired of hearing this argument. We don't care!!! I promise you we don't. Date who you want to date. It's 2018. As long as you don't feel the need to bash who you don't want to date in the process, NO. ONE. CARES.

• Just because you don’t hear it doesn’t mean black people don’t say it...

• Oh ok my bad XD

• really? i hear/read it all the time! Keeping their bloodline pure because they don't want their culture to dissipate as more mixing and mixing happens.

• it basically boils down to who you're attracted to. for me, i'm an Eritrean girl and there's really not many of us out there.. when i say not many of us i mean we have one of the smallest countries in the world with the least amount of people on this earth being part of our culture. i am personally speaking not very attracted to many young men that are Eritrean or Ethiopian just because.. its not exactly by choice i can't force myself to be attracted just to my specific race. I've told my parents this.. cause i do have my preferences.. like i find Korean boys very attractive.. but i also like Turkish guys and Italian men... and its not only based on looks- like majority of the guys I've met that were these specific races were very friendly and i found i could talk to these certain guys more freely than others... im not saying that that these specific races are the only types of people i talk to freely.. its just those guys. i still haven't met any eri-thio boy that i can have a decent conversation with cause to me i personally find the guys I've met from my own "tribe" to be basic assholes who think every girl in our culture wants them.

yeah my parents are pro-who you love type of parents though XD im blessed cause of that. even my grandparents are pro-who you love. they told me as long as you find someone who treats you right, who you understand and understands you. then go for it... but i know many of my friends from the same culture their parents will be like "youre marrying a habesha boy! thats final!" because they dont like the idea of messing with the gene pool and mixing cultures.

but the culture part is the only part i would have trouble with where i understand the older generations point of view. our culture is who we are, its our heritage and our children and so forth should forever know their heritage. so in a sense i believe we should find people who are willing to learn our culture and we in turn learn theirs so we can teach our children "this is who we are".

• I like interracial couples because if things work out for the best , they gone making some beautiful kids. People who are mixed are very beautiful. Everyone is beautiful as a matter of fact all im saying is that people should just stop judging and mind their business. Don't worry about other people story , handle yours.

• I think this is mainly an older generation problem because we have all kinds of interracial relationships at my school
    we have in a grade below us indian and white
    and my best friend was with an indian before but now she's with an east Asian
    and me im with a white dude

but yeah i do get occasional looks from teachers and questions from my cousins but other than that i don't think there is a problem

• Well done writer.
    I think the "preserve the race "is a silly idea because at the end of the day if an interracial couple got together and had a child there is still each race within them , generations continue.
    Also sucks to be "Timmy".

• I'm all for it, if you find someone attractive isn't that all that matters? Why do people still care what race/colour/religion you are? It's not the 1900's anymore, just accept everyone for who they are!

• There are times i am against it.
    -I am against it when people say they like dating outside of their race because they want to make beautiful children.
    -And I am against it when the individual who goes outside their race to date states that he or she finds the women or men of their race ugly.
    But i am 10000% for it when it comes down to pure love and connection. Not based on the fact you are actively looking for a white man to make beautiful children, but because you love him for who he is. As a black woman, the 2 men I've dated have been a white guy and a half white half black guy.

• Age-old customs, fear of not knowing the other culture, fear of it not working out.

Personally, I wouldn't mind marrying outside my race

• Why do people think it is strange they are also always gay and lesbian? This is really true. And their phallus and Joni never fit.

• Here when dudes marry White women it's alright because society literally worships White people here, but when a girl does the same, oh gosh it's a disaster. One of my favorite writer's daughter got married with a White dude and the hate on social media is INSANE. People went as far as commenting "Couldn't she find a guy with a big dick among US? What did WE do?"

This just makes me wanna marry a guy outside of my race/ethnicity even more. Guys here don't know how to treat their wives well but bicker when women choose guys of other race when they find out that they deserve better. Smh. -_-

• P. S. I did not mean that good guys don't exist here. ^-^

• @0112358 Most likely. White people are stupid. They ll submit to any foreign culture that comes into their country

• @ZeussLightningBolt nah actually I’d say the old brown people are delusional since most of the mixed couples end up with mixed traditions if the mixed couple lives in the west.

• fellow brown girl who gets undivided attention from white guys and brown guys and black guys and no attention from either races so it depends on the person & their specific type

• I'm all for it, but for me I'd like to keep my culture and raise my kids with the same culture and language and traditions.

• They thing it will not work because of cultural differences.

• Nice take

• This subject has been talked to death here

• Not in depth like I have though. I've already searched.

• I've been here long enough to know.

• I couldn't find any at least.

• OOOOOOF

• Society never treats different races the same, white privilege is loudly broadcasting secret. As a color person, I don't consider myself secondary to any race - I gained respect from fellow classmate in school and colleagues in work, but that's not how other see me -- it took my ex months to tell his parents he was dating a 'not white' girl and he didn't even mention which race I am. He felt his family won't accept that he was dating colored women, and I think deep down he felt ashamed or something.

• I dont understand people should be free to date their preference and not worry about anyone else

• All of my exs have been interracial relationships, as have many of my dates. I could care less when people have a problem with it.
    My guess is that you're American and as a Black British woman I could care less that you're dating a white woman.
    One thing I will mention, it how annoying one thing is when I'm walking past a black and white couple. The girl (black or white) gets so blatantly insecure. They feel the need to stare, look me up and down, suddenly feels the need to be all over her man, cross the road, avert is attention etc.
    Sometimes the black/white guy looks at me, sometimes they don't. The worst was when the guy watched me too long, the girl saw and the two of them literally had an argument.
    For obvious reasons this all stops with I'm with an SO/on a date. So I'm no longer a threat because it appears as though I'm taken.

I've learned to just pretend the couple walking past doesn't exist, it makes me uncomfortable to see that amount of insecurity because I'm there. My sister gets the same (we're both pretty attractive girls). I've learned not to spend any amount of time looking at an interracial couple as it enables them to jump to the conclusion that I'm judging them. When me and someone I'm with gets looked at, I presume it's because we're hot, I am never insecure in my relationships.

• More from Girls
    2

What Guys Said 46

• This is a topic with a lot of different angles, so it's really difficult to address exhaustively.

Many people are influenced by their own experiences or those of people close to them. If there was a positive (negative) experience in an interracial relationship, they're more likely to hold a positive (negative) view of them.

• You're not really black. You're probably some white guy pretending to be black. The only people who would agree with ypu are other racist white males.

• Why are you calling me a racist? I'm far from that. Did you not read the disclaimer? This is why others are against interracial dating, not me.

• OMG! WHY? XD!

• @MelaninDoll I know. I made a mistake. I started reading the first part and thought that's what he was saying. I wish I could take it back.

• It's the liberals attempt to brainwash people, that's why in movies and commercials these days couples are always a black man and a white woman. I think IR dating is wrong when it's too high as this means the destruction of cultures and traditions, which is what the liberals want...

• Instead of blaming a political ideology, we should look at the bigger picture. Why do we have cultures and heratige? To have a sense of belonging? It’s a tribal instinct. Cultures and heratige will be wiped from the earth in the next million years or so because the sun will explode. I see no point in preserving races.

• also who are u to decide what I can or can't judge lol

• @Volvagia Not against interracial dating but Im against forced diversity and the invasion of nations by people who dont want to integrate. Humans have always mixed but what is happening now is not mixing, its replacement of indigenous population.

• Corrections, whites did not think blacks where not human. What happened was that slavery, which existed in every single place on the planet where their where humans, every single group had slaves (this is especially true for Africans who both had slaves and created the slave trade (African presidents have apologized for it on several occasions)). Whites primarily opposed slavery as well. The problem was a subset of people i. e. democrats, specifically the rich who where the only ones allowed to vote, where the ones who benefited from slavery and thus ensured it continued. Its very important to note that most whites where, for what ever reason (ranging from selfish (took jobs from them) to the noble (it was morally reprehensible) opposed it. Painting an entire group one way is itself a form of tribalism. The problem was that with the US breaking away from England we created a system that stated that all men are created equal. This was a problem because it meant that every one including blacks where equal to whites (which was its intention, the founding fathers where primarily anti slavery, they just had to put off that fight until later to keep the country unified to gain independence). So what happened was that after they had also banned the atlantic slave trade, the last fifty years or so was when the most of the terrible things we think of when we think of slavery occurred because it was a last ditch effort of the rich dixicrats/democrats to maintain their control over slavery by claiming that blacks where not human ergo they are not really men and the rules therefore did not apply (a cornered animal fights hardest, and that's why this time period was the worse when it came to slavery). I know that doesn't seem pertinent but its very important to remember this because otherwise you are not only acting on the principles of tribalism (one group has x trait, another group has y trait, one is superior to the other etc.) its also the very mechanism being used to this very day to keep us segregated thus magnifying the effects of tribalism (also known as identity politics).

Now all of that said, yes tribalism does play a part in opposition to interracial dating. Personally I have always felt that a beautiful woman was a beautiful woman and I would be stupid to nit pick based upon her race, if a woman loves me I am not going to turn that down. But I think others are truly only attracted to their own so they are not in opposition but perhaps more shocked.

• I've always been tribal I guess. I used to call it "attached" but it fits your thing for tribal too. I am very traditional and oriented around the consistencies of the past. I'm a creature of habit, as it were.

I don't mind other people dating outside their race, but I just don't find them as attractive. I would be a little hesitant to accept one of my family members dating outside our race as well, because I would naturally tend to dislike their partner because of this.

I know it's not justified just because of race, so I ignore it for the most part. But I do not like them to be involved with me or my immediate family members. I just don't like it. I know there is no reason to besides tribalism, but I'm just tribal. Don't see how I can help that besides just ignoring it, and I try to.

I have no problem with people of different races, and actually I have grown up and live in an area where I am the minority race, so I have more friends and colleagues of other races than my own. I don't have a problem with that.

It's pretty contained to romantic interests that I have a problem. Probably because that leads to kids of both mixed races. Again I know it's not rational, and I try to ignore it, but I am not gonna deny that it's there. I don't like that kind of thing with romantic partners in my family. I just don't. I doubt that will ever change.

• Seeing as most of my relationships in the past few years have been interracial, I can comfortably say that I'm okay with. It eludes me why people are against that kind dating or even if they are. Very few people actually want to return to the Jim Crow-era of race segregation... unless you're a Socialist Marxist who sees everything through the lens of race and ideology. In that case, I can't help you.

My guess is that the people who believe in race purity think that they have some superior genetic composition that all other races would somehow try to dilute and degrade, or that they somehow know what to look for and weed out. But, as we learned in WWII, eugenics is NOT the answer. From a practical standpoint, you can't solve the problem of genetic ailment and disease by trying to pick and choose who lives, based on arbitrary markers, because we can't possibly know the full extent of the biological makeup of every living person. Also, people make mistakes and errors in judgement; just look at our justice system.

• If it was my choice, which it won't be, I wouldn't want my future daughter to marry a black guy because of the social complications and all the bohoo.
    If I was black, I wouldn't want my black daughter to marry a white guy, for same reasons.
    Simple as that.

• By the way, wishing to continue your genetic lineage and having a 'tribe', culture and nationality doesn't mean you wish harm upon others or seek to hurt them. It just means you wish to prefer something over another thing. So, before you cry wolf, think again. I am not ashamed to say that in 99% of cases I am attracted to a girl, it's a white girl. Simply because they look similiar to myself outside of differences between sexes. There are black girls or Asians I consider cute, but just not as many. That's called a preference, which anyone has in a way or another.

• Wishing to continue your genetic linage is fine, but beIng against others who wish to date outside their race is a sign of being a tribalist.

• I don't support interracial dating, marriage or any of that.

I'm only into my own kind because I desire to perserve my own heritage and have pride in my own people. Period.

• That is a tribal instinct. Racial preservation. I don't see the point to it.

• @Dchrls78104 'Jesus worked miracles on behalf of:
      1. A Roman general (a centurion)
      2. A Samaritan woman he met and asked for some water to drink.'

I'm aware. But there were Jews who complained and thought that God's Salvation was only for the Jewish people.

I was pointing out the hypocrisy of being a Christian and then talking about preserving heritage.

The important part of the culture is what is pleasing to God, not the heritage for it's own sake.

• @Vyxzuw Some people persist in their insularity (narrow mindedness) You can only pity them.
      Just know that God and Jesus as described in the Bible do not see humans in terms of race and do not endorse parochialism (tribalism) of any sort.

• This is my exact view of how much bullshit goes on with segregation and stereotypes and "race" wars and all the media bullshit and ignorance all around. Fuck off already and start thinking more openly and logically people. Most of the issues we have today are because of limited thinking.

• the hottest people I've met have all been mixed race.

when you think about it, race is a form a family and dating within your race is a form of incest.

I think thats why mixed race people are so attractive, they're given a much more diverse set of genes, you know?

So I guess I'm actually opposed to same-race relations haha. Lets mix this world up for the greater good of the future!

• im not i would date any female that i like personality I've dated a black girl when i was younger her dad broke us up we were around 16 years old but i think its cuz people think you dhould say in your own race but its funny how many parents dont mind a guy dating a Chinese girl over a black girl

• Just ignore them - some people are just dumb. Well, most. LOL

It's just not about race anymore. People really need to quit with it all the time. Real genuine people don't care who you pair up with, regardless of where they're from or what they look like. It's YOUR choice.

• a lot of black women are mad because they see it as going against their race. Their black men are choosing the white women, the enemy.

a lot of other people see it as an unclean traitor having a relationship with a dirty negro.

Whatever the reason, it's not a good one. Just let people date who they like. It's that simple.

• Actually, if I'm honest, white people are most open to it. It's other races that teach their daughters not to date outside their race, because they want to preserve their ethnicity.

• Nicely written man. I'd say it's an even larger problem where people most want couples to look similar be it hair color, age, relative level of attractiveness etc. it seems less appealing to society the more extreme the differences there are between partners

• I wonder if anyone else has felt this way:
    I thought that I should wait until my grandparents die before dating a black girl. Otherwise, I've had no problem with it.

And I wonder what happened in 1995 that caused such a jump in the graph.

• This image pretty much sums it up.

• Heritage and culture are tribal instincts used to divide us

• The negroid legs and bones are not different than a caucasoid’s legs and bones. Yes, in general black people have a lower IQ than white people, but that does not explain black people with a really high IQ. If black people were a sub-species, wouldn’t all of the IQ levels have to be similar to each other? If you look at sub-species of animals in the animal kingdom, all of the animals in that sub-species had the same features, but a black person’s features differentiate from person to person, especially our IQ. I’ve never taken an IQ test before, but I would say that i, unfortunately, know more than the average person. I’m not a genius, but probably above the average IQ. I’ve always had a curiosity for knowledge. For example, Instead of worrying about the royal wedding or some bullshit I want to learn and attempt to figure out the concept of infinity. Also, I’ve seen TONS of extroverted blondes and TONS of shy black people, myself included. Just because you haven’t seen any doesn’t mean

• (cont.) that they don’t exist.

• You're absolutely right as to the historical and possibly genetic causes of racism and hatred towards interracial dating, but my response is 1) I don't give a rats ass, and 2) they can suck it up and learn to MYOB.

• yet we have Meghan Markle half black, marrying a "white boy", who is ginger above all.. the whitest you can get.
    Millions of people on the street loving the bride & future dutchess. Other millions watching in awe on tv.

Then I see articles of how badly the black people are treated or how some are reluctant to dating other races.
    And it makes no sense against reality. It's like someone is looking to create a topic out of nothing.
    I'm curious to know what's the grand purpose for those that did create the agenda.

• You can't use one mixed race girl's experience as being the reality for a lot of dark skinned black women. Mixed race or light skinned black people have a different experience from dark skinned black people especially women. Even one black woman will have a different experience from another black woman, there are people who would refuse to see any beauty in Kerry Washington and Naomi Campbell and at best they might be described as good looking for black women. You won't know how it feels like to be black (neither would I). You don't know Meghan Markle's experiences when she has been with a white man, the comments online and the looks she might have got. We live in a much younger and liberal society now but you can't eradicate the ingrained prejudices and perceptions from years of indoctrination.

• Great take, man. I'm black and can't find any women I like. Girls who like me are ugly or have something mentally wrong with them or both. There's something about me that turns hot girls with pretty faces away.

• More from Guys
    26