5 Awesome Tips On How To Pick Up Guys

Bubbles45

1. Dress Cute

5 Awesome Tips On How To Pick Up Guys

Dressing cutely is super important for attracting guys, try out many different outfits and clothes and see which one is best for you! Guys love feminine girls, so make sure you rock that dress, skirt, top, whatever! Just make sure it's cute and flowy.

2. Be Polite

5 Awesome Tips On How To Pick Up Guys

Being polite is also very important when talking to men, typically guys will judge a woman if she's aggressive or comes off rude. So It's very important to be polite but also be yourself! Being overly polite might chase them away! Remember! Kindness kills! :)

3. Adapt To His Mannerisms

5 Awesome Tips On How To Pick Up Guys

Observe him, see what he likes in a woman, try to copy his image of a perfect girl! You can do this in multiple ways! Asking his friends is a good start, ask around and be prepared to adapt to what he likes and stay away from things he dislikes. With enough practice you'll be dating him in no time!

4. Building Your Confidence

5 Awesome Tips On How To Pick Up Guys

Men love courageous and confident girls, so practice talking to guys in ways you both can connect with easily! Try not to studder or remove yourself from their spot light, talk to him and communicate clearly and he will enjoy it too!

5. Making Your Move

5 Awesome Tips On How To Pick Up Guys

Many men are afraid of being the one to make the first approach and so are women! However he would feel extra special if you talked to him and asked him out on a date! Make sure you are flattering to him, make him feel welcome, keep him on his toes maybe with some light teasing! Making your move is very important to nailing the relationship and getting to know each other more!

5 Awesome Tips On How To Pick Up Guys
49
14

Most Helpful Girls

• CherryRoseChampange
    I get that is is a broad thing, which is nice. You're giving like a general thing girls can do to pick up guys. BUT, in a more in-depth since I sort of disagree with some of your points. Especially #3. So I'll start by saying that with #1 you don't elaborate much on what "Dress cute" means outside of making it flowy and feminine.

Now I agree it should be whatever they feel fits them best but if that's the case I don't think to attract a guy it has to be "cute" and "feminine" every time. Different looks attract different men so overall the woman/girl should dress the closest to what makes them feel comfortable and confident and men will follow. But good overall point.

My only other issue is the fact that I think its a bit strange to try to "adapt" to someone. Like if the man you like doesn't like blue things yeah don't, for instance, buy him a blue shirt or whatever but it's totally okay to like the color blue and wear it if you want. You're not required to sacrifice your own individual state of being for them.

Plus you shouldn't have to go to his friends to find out his personality and dislikes as well as his desires. Just ask him and be as real with them as you can in a respectful way. That way you find a compatible match and don;'t try to force things that don't work.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Yeah, I had a problem with #3 as well. Cause what if the guy is a jerk (no, not all guys) and you copy them. Well, that leads to negative energy and arguments, and asking their friend about them. Obviously that friend is going to see that as a red flag in that relationship, “man, you’re girl just asked me a couple of questions about you..” see lack of communication and trust.

• Bubbles45

I'm 14, I'm still young but overtime I hope to learn more. Thank you for helping my flaws, I appreciate that very much.

• Bubbles45

Maybe my next myTake will be better now too.

• Soft4u
    You did an awesome job especially at your age, I give you a lot of credit.
    Dressing cute is always a good idea, the same can be said for being polite.
    I think adapting to a guys image of the perfect girl will do you more harm than good, if it's not your true image it will become a resentment as time passes.
    As for building your confidence, if you don't have confidence talking to guys in ways you can connect isn't going to happen, you just might studder at first.
    Lastly make your move, if a girl has all of what you mention going for her she doesn't need to make any moves toward asking a guy out, there will be enough guys asking her out.
    In time you'll change how you feel about some things, for now you did an awesome job.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guys

• englisc
    I agree. As a woman it's pretty simple. When I was dating I had no problem asking girls out, making the first move etc. But as you said, most guys are afraid of that because they're afraid of rejection - and rejection sucks. Since men are expected to make the first move, and since they fear negative reactions and sometimes see how women don't appreciate how much confidence it takes to make that first move and put yourself on the line, when the girl makes the first move the guy will at the very least admire the guts it took to do that and will find it to be a breath of fresh air.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Bubbles45

Thank you so much for your opinion! I'm glad you liked my myTake!

• Logorithim
    I wouldn't advise doing #3- being yourself is what Counts. I'd also have added being friendly and charming- that does a Long way, along with a big smile.
    Is this still revelant?
    • zagor

Yeah, that one sounds like it encourages deception.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1247
  • demonics
    Forward this to that other narcissistic ass article... Might I add.

6. Don't shave HALF of your hair off and ruin your body with tattoos and piercings.
  • 1. EXACTLY! You get it! We want good women, not attention seeking and half naked wannabe models, who think they should feel free to dress however they want and not be receptive of how it makes them look "slutty". Advertisement in such a way is a thing and this is the first thing most people judge.

Those females are going to downvote me for this but it is so. Dress revealing and you'll be seen as slutty. Dress nice or decent and you're standing out from them. Take responsibilities for your actions.

Oh and for the record: there is no such a thing as femininity or masculinity.

2. Ironic how you say kindness kills. More like kindness prevails! :)

3. Nein, nein, nein! Never change! You'll be fake and this will cause a lot of discomforts and potentially even lies. Do it only if *you* are comfortable doing so (for example start learning his hobby if you are interested but not force yourself to it).

Can't make a housewife a strong and independent woman and expect her to be happy this way.

4. True. However I know it can be overwhelming talking to the opposite sex, so no worries. I will just say, that I do not bite :)

unless I am being physically attacked! Then I have to defend myself.

5. HELL JA!!! I absolutely welcome this! ♥
  • Banyan
    I like the stuff about confidence and being yourself. But I feel like you should play it up even more. Guys don't like any one thing. Because that's not how it works. Whatever YOU have, will be attractive to people. If you like cute and flowy, people will like that. If you like straight and simple, people will like that. Don't go out of your way to be something desirable. That's not how it works, and it only makes relationships shallower.
  • windknowsmyname
    If i would made list itd be.
    1) have sense of humor.
    Misses serious is not fun.
    2) make sure if your dating or marriage material. Skip this if your into one night, hook up etc.
    3) confidence is key.
    4) have something to offer. No one likes a person that plays hard to get, hot or cold, test the guy and just smiles but dont do nothing back.
    5) be interesting and different.
  • lucas262
    I think 1 very big thing girls don, t know is they do need to have their guard up most of the time, but if your trying to attract a guy let it down, let him know it, s ok to approach, talk to him, say good morning when You see him, little things like that, a vibe of subtle openness dosn, t usually go unnoticed
  • Browneye57
    All of these takes have the SAME thing in common - they're all focussed on YOURSELF!! That's just not what it's about nor what will 'pick up a guy'.

A high-value guy is looking for a high-value girl. What exactly do YOU bring to a relationship that would be considered high value? You need to be able to articulate this, much more so than the drivel you just laid out.
  • BigShaq321
    I disagree with the third tip, making yourself into someone you're not to fit some 'perfect image' is a terrible idea and will most likely cause the relationship to fail. Always stay true to yourself, no matter what.
  • IlyaTheImpaler
    Very good tips, they are specific enough to cater to my preferences and general enough to apply to a large group of decent men, will work on me 👌👌👌.
    #3 might be difficult though because my friends love to fuck with me, so unless you are good at detecting pranks/sarcasm do not ask my friends what I like.
  • devilish-cutie
    why would i dress cute or adapt to his mannerisms? WTF
    sure approach but be ysf!
  • Yeah, I'm already down after the first two
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson
  • Barrabus_the_Free
    Your numbers are off by 1 but what you said is valid.

#1 is "Don't be fat". That's the single biggest thing.
  • DublinRollerGirl
    picking up guys in Ireland means more like picking them up for sex purposes.
  • ATuairiscean
    I answer a lot of these takes saying to a degree I agree - I totally agree with about 80% but there is a little bit over idealised - Overall though a very good take
  • SouthernGirl23
    Why tf would I pick up on a guy? shiii I'm the prize he can chase me
    • viginian

The guy should generally approach, but that's a really bad attitude

• Welp 🤷‍♀️

• zagor

Good luck with that, and the cats you will eventually accumulate.

• Satine20
    As a guy, I give the thumbs up on all of these tips except #3. I think that everyone should stay true to themselves. I would rather fall for someone for what they really are and not what just what I think they are.
  • A-man-22
    Great mytake.
    Every woman should do number 5 at least once in her life.
    It's a learning experience and can help you with relating to men who approach you in the future.
  • clampfan101
    Quite impressive for someone 14yo. ;)
    It would also be good to note that adapting to his likes shouldn’t go as far as being a slave to them. Don’t change who you are for him. :)
  • Rob1977Demi1992
    Majority of women on this site could learn a thing or two from you with the exception of number 3. You’d be surprised how many women have a really poor and nasty attitude towards guys
  • taleswapper
    OMG! THIS! This right here! gods, I wish I could make it required reading for wone everywhere! Thank you.
  • Fromdusktilldawn
    WAIT!! Girls pick up guys? I thought that doesn't exist
  • Jesse_Pinkman
    Can you please make myTake of how to pick up girls? God will bless you😂
  • loveslongnails
    Waaayyyyyyyyyy over-complicated... look good, be sweet. The rest will work its own magic.
  • LeoElias
    Just ask and you'll get it. No guy will turn you down. They will feel shocked too
  • LegateLanius
    Yeah. It's nice in theory but from what i've noticed, most women will never attempt it anyway.
  • Daniel3035
    😂 this is great and all really but none if these girls have the ovaries to do half of that.
  • I mean, a girl who acts shy is really cute, so #4 is not really a requirement.
  • Guanfei
    I came here to say that you're wrong because I was expecting you to be. But you're not. Well.
  • bklynbadboy1
    Listen to her ladies this girl knows what she talking about. Bubbles45 Teach them beautiful
  • wouterv
    Well i will send this to a few girls give them a hint make sure they go for me
  • RumEro
    alright now somebody use this on me, for educational purposes 😂
  • winterfox10
    I'm impressed! Good job on this take!
  • Seppelson
    Wow again so true ^^ seems like your studied guys behaviour ^^
    A perfect spy ^^
  • Akshaykumark
    Really I don't think it's matter when a boy really like you
  • sarahhcmarie
    Nice nice
  • TheFlak38
    No.2, girls. Check No.2 carefully.
  • Montana07
    Everybody should just be themselves
  • ENTP_EMO
    Ewww a nice girl =D
  • WhitePanther88
    3 is bullshit but the rest is golden.
  • TadCurious
    Thanks for this great myTake!
  • IntuitiveMuffin
    I feel like this is satire.
  • Good take
  • CT_CD
    Just be a woman.
  • Muhammad1999
    Nice take
  • Aiko_E_Lara
    That first and second girl is my type!!
  • Danxsarah
    That makes sense to me thank you
  • Abhinav_Singh
    Thanks
  • MisterSir
    thank you
  • Anonymous
    Well, some guys prefer hot outfits rather than cute... but I agree with most of your points, very good mytake ;)
  • Anonymous
    6) METOO,
    7) Feminism.
  • Anonymous
    I failed at step one, I’m poor lol guess I’ll just stay in unattractive I guess XD