My Most Desirable Traits In Men That Exasperate Liberals

1) He should be pro life

I am pro-life, So it would be hard to see eye to eye with a man who believes the most precious creature to me is just a bunch of cells whom I can kill if I want to. I will love my child since the very first day I know there is a human being in me. I can’t stand if my husband won’t share the same opinion and feeling. I’m glad I’m a woman and I won’t have to witness how another woman kills my child. What will the pro-choice father feel for the unborn inside her woman? NOTHING. Don’t forget it’s just a bunch of cells or how else pro-choicers call a parasite. I also can’t trust a man who doesn’t have the same value I have for the HUMAN LIFE. I want my children to have a parent on my level.

2) He should be possessive

The man whom I view as dominant, masculine cares about being the one and only and doesn’t agree to take sloppy seconds.

I want a man who is possessive enough to value virginity or at least low body count in women. To me a man who doesn’t care about women’s sexual partners’ body count is the most undesirable man. To me he is a spiritually and emotionally castrated. I would be grossed out to let such a man touch me. I don’t hate such men but I feel 0 attraction for them. I find them as unattractive as women.
I can feel attraction only for the man I'll see my future with. Other men are just mammals to me. I wouldn't be able to even look at a another naked man, let alone touch him. Let alone....
Gross. I can't even type it.

I haven't even gone to a date with a man because to me first date and all the other dates are bliss and I don't want to ruin them by just meeting a man who is not the one for me.
Would it be rational if I didn’t care whether he values being my first and last man or not?
Why would I be okay with giving my virginity to the man who doesn’t care being my first man?
Or why would I save myself and devote all my life for the sake of being with the man who doesn’t appreciate being my first and last man. What’s the meaning of choosing a man as my husband who thinks I am equal to women with past relationships. Don’t get all that bitter. To anyone who loves their spouses finds them better than other people. We find our beloved ones better than other people. And I’m not a horrible person because I expect my husband to find my pure past superior to other women’s colorful past.Include a caption for your image…

A man who is okay with the idea of another man having indulged in sexual relationships with his partner really disgusts me probably due to the 'possessive' aspect that comes into play when another man was involved. I believe such men are unpleasant to me and "wrong" in not minding other men having had sex with their wives. While I am sure you will never be able to convince me that letting women explore sex with other man is a good thing, it would be nice to stop getting so irrationally angry. I’m glad there are man who don’t care about their women’s sexual history but I don’t want my man to be one of them. Yeah. I don’t want a white knight.

3) He shouldn’t have a promiscuous past

While I don’t want a virgin I also don’t want a man-slut. A hot man is desired by women. Not news. I don’t need him to bang many sluts for me to know that sluts want him. To me a man who REJECTS sluts is 10 times hotter than the man who scores sluts. I have very high standards when it comes to looks. I rarely find any man good looking. If I find you good looking then you’re the one who gets approached by women all the time.
And it takes more confidence to rejects sluts than to approach them. If you reject sluts then that’s because you know you are TOO GOOD for them.

4) He should be a Christian

Can an abstinent girl marry an atheist in the CHURCH? An atheist’s takes a wedding vow for GOD? Can an atheist be my SOULmate.? Someone who doesn’t even believe in SOULs

5) He should have high standards

I love when men are picky. If a man says “ all women are beautiful I will lose all my attraction for him. I would be proud if he has had very hot and smart ex-girlfriends. I don’t know why women are insecure about this. Isn’t it good that he finds you better than those hot girls?

824

Most Helpful Guy

• Too bad there aren't more women like you. Its so hard to find women like this, even in church. Its crazy.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 23

• It's hard to find a good girl like you these days. Очень приятно что существуют.

• Спасибо. Я уверена, что мужчины хотели бы, чтобы девушки, вроде меня, были больше.

• Just gonna repeat what Browneyes said - funny how you mention not one, single thing that you bring to this equation.
    You are on a whole other level of narcissism, aren’t you?

• Read ttitle. It's about those traitsa that exrage liberals.

• Here we go again. You just harp on this don't you?
    And not even ONE single thing that you bring of value to a relationship. AT ALL.

Solipsism and narcissism on full unabashed display.

• I can't believe you're not banned yet given how outrageous you are

• @PeterB1517 - Read her other 'take. This woman is beyond bizarre.
      And anyway, what exactly is wrong with being 'outrageous'? Most of it is for shock-value - the kids these days really just don't get it. They've been fed a line of bullshit since they could walk. I blame a lot of it on their parents. You know, the kids my generation raised? Most of them are pretty crappy parents - the 'helicopter mom', the 'participation trophies'. There's a lot of failure going on. And a shit-ton of single parent homes - the kids grow up really confused.

But no, take a look and LISTEN. 15K questions answered and 14% mho. There is value in what I have to say. I've forgotten more than half of what these kids know. Here what I'm saying, now how I'm saying it. Classic response for women. It is ALWAYS about the FEELZ.

• *... hear...
      Sorry. ;)

• I think so far none of the liberals are exasperated. What you said is a run of the mill traditional conservative qualities we've all heard about since childhood. It just boils down to
    - I believe in Christianity and Christian God so must he
    - I oppose abortion so must he
    - He must be possessive (AKA The traditional man of the house masculinity)
    - I don't want promiscuous man (AKA Modesty, which also Abrahamic religions put a lot of emphasis on)

Doing a quick analysis, religion plays a big part of your identity. Your expectations and beliefs. Which expected because religion is a big part of traditional conservative culture. Nothing really new that's "enraging".

• My views on love and loyality are affected by my beliefs. TRUSE.
      And anyone with empathy is against abortion.

• I'm not taking about your views about love and loyalty. Your MyTake is about "desirable traits in men that exasperate liberal'. These traits are not universal desirable traits in men, in short these are opinions. Specifically your opinions. Traits that you find desirable. I'm just saying, perhaps you don't realise is how much religion (Christianity) had shaped your views and desirable traits. Reoccurring theme through out your MyTake have lots to do with Christianity (marriage, souls, views on atheists, modesty etc) and traditionalism.

And about the "anyone with empathy is against abortion", is again very simple black and white take on issue. Most of the cases regarding abortion are not on demand abortion. I myself is against on demand abortion. However I'm not gonna call myself "pro life" and anti abortion if I'm in favour of abortion if the life of mother is in danger or the girls is young and raped and got pregnant etc because that is still abortion. Total Ban on abortion is ridiculously stupid.

So may I ask, when you say you are pro-life? What exactly are your views about abortion? Because in your MyTake, your take on it is basically, I paraphrase; "I love my child, can't stand another woman killing another child or every baby is a precious creature". Notice how it's all about you. What about the others? What about the mothers life in danger who can't have abortion because it's illegal, ends up dying?

• In that case abortion is for self defense. Who should live and who should die.
      And about love and marriage. I wouldn't have these values if I were an atheist. True.
      Note that I talked about religion or my faith only in one paragragh

• Great take, lady!

I have only to add something: only liberal women and liberal non-men could be offended by you! Because either you can be a man or a liberal. Be the two things at the same time? Impossible... 😂😂😂

Thanks for the good reading!

• That's so accurate. Liberal men are not men. Like I said they're spiritually castarated men. Are you Russian?

• Вот чем я занимаюсь в мое свободное время! Хахаха
      Но сейчас я живу в Стокгольме. А ты? Ты из Армении? 😉

• Да, я чистокровная армянка. Ты родился и рос в России, да?

• So we can safely assume your other valued traits:
    1 Must be white... Just like Jesus
    2 Must be fine with/encourage homophobia... Just like Jesus
    3 Must believe in the vast conspiracy against Donald Trump by the rest of the world... Just like Jesus does.
    4 Must be willing to assault a lippy woman... Just like Jesus did.
    5 Must believe the eternal truth that science and education let to that blackie becoming President and nearly destroying this great white nation... Just like Jesus does.

• You’re a damn high-quality woman, I can tell you that.

• it makes my day everytime i see Big Red (second pic) 😂 she's like a pure manifestation of eeeeverything men despise.

good mytake by the way, i only disagree with the religion part. classic christian morals? yep. Believing a dogma? no.

• Sorry, but *yawn*. You are like pretty much every woman I have ever spoken to.

• Mine:
    Pro choice
    Independent
    Disease free
    Not a fundamentalist
    Humanist

• I fit into #2, #2 and #5. I'm not religious, and my opinion on abortion is that I wish that people wouldn't do it but making it illegal won't stop them.

• Good take, what about becoming a devoted housewife too, add it to your list 😏

• I feel like people should be like this in general to live a happier life. The social justice part of liberalism just makes every side bitter and resentful in life.

• Realistically if I met a girl like you I'd probably propose within the first year.

• Have a read of my Take "What would turn me off a woman in an instant".
    Tell me what you think.

• I disagree on a fundamental level with your opinions but I respect your strength to state them.

• L M A O

• You will die alone or married to a Muslim.

• Sounds excellent.

• Good things to look out for

• Yikes @ that title.

• Not bad.

• 4d

Uh... okay.

What Girls Said 8

• Umm... I guess since I don’t necessarily agree or value the same things as you do, that makes me a liberal I guess?
    But anyways, do you honey ☺️ Live your life however you choose. I’m sure there are plenty of guys who will meet your criteria.
    Good take 💕

• Y A S Q U E E N 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾. This is what we need to appreciate and applaud.

• I know your ideology. I'd like to have a daughter like you.

• Funny. The first two requirements are immediate turn-offs for me.

• For the most part I agree with what you said, but let me toss in my version of a bit of yours:

- A dominant guy can be a bit much... I love the fact that my guy both takes care of me, but at the same time is proud of my achievements and encourages me to continually be better. I feel men and women are different, but equal !!!

- Christian does not necessarily = Godly... A loving God accepts all who seek him in reverence, with an open heart and in good faith. I am not a Christian, but at the same time, God is a very important part of my life !!!

• I agree with all except #4.
    I replace that with Jewish cuz I am a Jew :)

• Yesssss 😍

• Good take

• Spicy 😒