What Do Women Actually Want In A Guy? Very Accurate Take!

Ugh, I hate women. They’re all soooo shallow. I’m ugly, short and broke and this woman rejected me today! Why do I ONLY attract ugly, short and broke females? Women are SO shallow...

Seriously. This is how some men look like when they insult female preferences. This is how pathetic and amusing they look to everyone else.

Fucking cringe!!!

Well having said that, I’d just like to begin with saying that women have been more selective than men since the beginning of time. Women are indeed visual as well and choose the best looking mates they’re able to “land” as well. And this is because it has been highly beneficial to our evolutionary process. If a woman chooses the best possible mate, the chances of conceiving the best possible offspring are basically entirely in her and her future generation's favor.

It is nature. That is how our sexual preferences are designed. There are obviously variations, but they mostly are inclined to 5 specific traits.

You've probably heard of women turning down even the hottest guys out there. Women usually take into account a variety of factors when choosing a mate, and it does include physical attraction, but it isn't the only thing.

Below are some very important ones that we, as women, consider when evaluating a guy's attractiveness:

1. HYGIENE

A guy becomes instantly more attractive if he is able to take care of himself by brushing his teeth, making sure he looks decent and in order, and smelling good.

2. BODY

Yep, I know how much some men would like to believe that women don’t care about your body and how it looks. But we do - immensely! Women are attracted to men who are at least physically fit. You don’t have to be muscular, but being in good shape is an indicator that you’re able to move around better, you’re able to make life an adventure. It shows a good decision making mental system. It’s a turn on!

3. HEIGHT

Another one that triggers a lot of males, but it’s a universal fact that the vast majority of women prefer men who are taller than they are. Most men are also taller than women, so when I hear some of my fellow males complain about being rejected “because they’re too short”, I ask them - would you date a fat girl with yellow teeth and smelly hairy armpits? Exactly.

4. CONFIDENCE

We’ve been constantly bombarded with the fact that confidence is one of the major ways to attract women, but that doesn’t mean it’s the only factor we take into account. This also applies to women who want to seem more attractive. Confidence is an extremely attractive trait on both men and women. Being confident includes being humble, so it isn’t about acting superior. Being cocky is actually a surefire way to turn a woman completely off.

NOTE: Being confident isn’t the same as being outgoing. An introverted male can be very confident, and he radiates it. People feel it. It’s a vibe.

The man in the picture above is not the most handsome man in the world (and certainly above average in terms of looks), but his demeanor signals genuine confidence, and it instantly makes him more attractive.

5. STAMINA

Lastly, one of the most important things we find attractive in a man (these are all the top traits we notice!) is stamina. When I say this, I mean that you're able to defend yourself, whether it's verbally (able to use wit, but doesn't make a fool of himself), or physically (is able to protect himself and his woman if there's an obvious physical threat). Also his stamina in bed (in my opinion, most women like to be dominated - NOT treated badly - in bed. It makes us feel very feminine. It's simply attractive).

Now, this all needs to be measured. There needs to be a good reason to use his stamina (or "balls"), and he needs to be careful to not use it at the expense of his dignity. Some guys go too far, and end up using violence and aggression at an extreme level. This isn't attractive at all. It isn't masculine - it's childish.

Stamina also includes being able to choose the right women. Just because a guy is able to attract lots of women doesn't mean he should sleep with all of them. Au contraire, females find it highly unattractive if the guy on demand isn't selective. If he has many options, him being carefully selective is an immediate turn-on.

These are the 5 things women generally find incredibly attractive. If you have all 5, you're ultimately able to actually choose which woman you want. Choose wisely. Good looks aren't everything. <3

2167

Most Helpful Guys

• This is actually what girls are attracted to... especially in high school and college. There’s nothing that screams “unattractive” about the 5 things you mentioned.

(I’m just trying to figure out why some men seem so offended)

• The reason why they get offended is cuz most guys in here aren’t living up to that standard. They think they’re entitled to female attention without improving themselves

• Perhaps the main reason why guys get offended is because they have not yet become aware of their ego, or reduced its influence on themselves. Think about it. This is a take from a complete stranger they will never meet, and women have all sorts of preferences. Only the ego sees the threat.

• They aren’t aware that this is a general review of women’s preferences. This is not only my own personal opinion, it is a general attractiveness set of attributes and women continue to express that these make men more attractive. If men decide to get angry at that, it’s their own problem.

• Great take. It's rare that women are brutally honest about such things. If more of them were men would be less confused in general.

• Few women are brutally honest because men tend to insult us for it lol. Just look at all the guys throwing a tantrum

• Fucking exactly...

• Yep!
      I honestly enjoyed this take Robin! Don’t let all these incels make you believe that you’re wrong. It’s actually an accurate take, and I promise you that every guy I know (that fits most of these points) have plenty of female attention.
      I’m glad that I’m picky enough. Not unrealistically picky but I’ll definitely won’t settle for anything less. Thankfully my boyfriend has all these traits! 😋😂

Most Helpful Girls

• It honestly really depends on the women with height and body also some women look past all those things if they just fall for the person but those things really do help.

• They do help, exactly. People need to relax. Guys are so sensitive in this app... if it was a guy posting how girls can become more attractive no one would say anything lol

• @Kupkakes I don't agree with that at all. What some people deem as ugly may not be to the person who they are dating It really just depends on the person. And I don't know about any other girl but speaking for myself If someone genuinely interests me over time I start to find them attractive because I am looking at them as a whole not just for looks.

I will say looks do help but they aren't things that people should base things off of because they change. From time to time I do find myself not interested in a guy based on his looks but then realise how super artificial that is and look at him a different way. So looks help but they aren't everything like I said. And if you are going off of just looks and using people for your own gain you should come to the realization you might not be the best person.

• Well agree to disagree then.

Join the discussion

1965
  • Everyone should be in the right to be shallow during a first impression. If you can't show women what you have to offer the world, then everyone will assume you don't have anything to offer. It's good if you do have something, but you'll need to show it as well.

• Exactly. No woman will say “wow that guy has a sexy personality”

• I thought everyone already knew this. Dating is much harder for guys. Its not only looks, height, being fit, confidence, hygiene and stamina there are many other traits a guy need to have to be able to attract women. Wealth and social status is important too as well as penis size.
    I dont know why people rather want to ignore the reality than accept it.
    Women have preferences and thats fine, we men have them as well and i think we men should raise our standards a lot. Most men would date anything, its disgusting.
    There is one thing i never was able to understand so if you could explain to me.
    Why are women always so hostile, condescending and rude, aggressive to guys they dont want to date? Even your answers are somewhat like that to guys and try to throw ad hominems how they are not a *high value men* and even if they dont fit into your unrealistic standards is that the reason to treat them bad/differently?
    Dont want to provoke or criticize your or anything i actually want to know why women are like this.
    To guys, why are you so upset lmao? She has preferences, big deal. I fit 4/5 from the list, i lack confidence and i would never change to fit girls preferences.

• Okay. I can take you seriously because you seem to have a good head on your shoulders.

I do agree that men have low standards. They often pick women who are abusive and cheat and sleep around. Even if they’re the hottest woman alive, men still end up overlooking her as a person. This is a big mistake they often regret later on.

Wealth is not as important tbh. Most girls don’t end up dating rich guys. Social status is a bonus but definitely not a requirement.

Also. I’m not being rude, I just don’t take whiny men seriously. I don’t respect toddlers.

• @DDpsy smh. 🤦🏻‍♂️ 💆🏻‍♂️

• @Robertcw You are free to disregard basic facts. SMH.

• Being short isn't that unattractive. If I consider his face as very handsome and he has good body, then he can be shorter than me, no problem. But yes, handsome face (longer hair NOT very short ones, preferably beard not a must) and nice body ( zero fat on a guy. He can be even skinny, I don't mind that, but ZERO fat on stomach or chest) are a must
    I've been attracted to guys shorter than me many times

• I agree. But let’s face it most girls actually date taller guys. If you don’t then kudos to you!

• 6'4"? Oh good luck with that. You forgot about the most important parts. Like a fat wallet and a big dik.

• Lol 😂 the 6ft4 was only for illustration. I forgot to mention that.

The fat wallet isn’t necessary at all.

• Seems like this is just filled with cliches and generalizations.

• Well it’s cliche for a reason, I guess

• That it is actually the norm. These traits are general factors that make men attractive. Maybe a little too direct, which is why so many men are offended and feel attacked. But hey what can one do. That is how things are, and I’m not gonna apologize for it

• Yes, you were a little too direct and lacked tact. These takes, more often than not, come off as being passive aggressive attacks on the opposite gender disguised as being "informative". Really, these takes don't tell anyone anything that they haven't already heard ad nauseam, so I don't know why people keep writing them. All they come down to is a list that the take writer thinks are representative of the majority of a gender without any actual numbers to back it up and then insinuates that if someone doesn't have these traits then they're unattractive. I can't imagine why anyone would feel attacked in such a scenario.

I think a little helping of empathy would go a long way in these takes. Not everyone, for whatever reason, can fit all criteria, even if it is a modest list of five things. For instance, you can't change genetics, so height, facial and bone structure, and hair loss aren't things one can change. In terms of stamina, some people are born with or develop health conditions that screw with their stamina and prevent them from doing things others might. If a women deems a guy unattractive for this, then maybe that says more about her than him.

• when I hear some of my fellow males complain about being rejected “because they’re too short”, I ask them - would you date a fat girl with yellow teeth and smelly hairy armpits? Exactly.

Height is something you are born with and you have no control over it whatsoever. However, your height, teeth, odor is something you have control over.

• I know, but most girls are attracted to taller men. We’re not gonna adjust our preferences just to make you happy. Haha

• "Height is something you are born with and you have no control over it whatsoever. However, your height, teeth, odor is something you have control over."

You said height can't be controlled, then you said it can

• @StickStickity13 Hahaha that’s true! I didn’t notice he said that. Hilarious!

• "Why do I ONLY attract ugly, short and broke females?"😂
    Actually they say "no one is attracted to me, every one rejects me"
    Then you ask around girls who know him and discover he hasn't even noticed the existence of the only girl who likes him😓

Oh and I do like girls with hairy armpits. So if you girls have fetishes to, add that to the list ;)

• "Then you ask around girls who know him and discover he hasn't even noticed the existence of the only girl who likes him"

to that I say either she's given him plenty of blatantly obvious signs or has directly told him she likes her and he's too stupid, or she needs to do these things to make it apparent.

• 🤷‍♂️ I don't even understand what MHOs are for.
      G@G could just use the YouTube algorithm and put the most liked opinion up.
      I'm here to be helpful and get help for myself. And that's exactly what I got here.
      Thanks to all 3 of you :)

• please don't bring anything related to youtube to this place. I don't want an overarching agenda tied to an algorithm which decides what I get to and don't get to see. community driven most / least helpful is fine as it is

• Wheres the money, the big penis and the badboy persona

• In general... guys like slim women with big boobs, and girls like men who are tall and fit... 🙄... but guess what? Not everyone is built this way, so we adapt and grow, and look deeper...

• Pretty much agreed with everything except height. Height isn't exactly something we can control with working out or eating better. It's probably why I consider women who uses height as a defining factor for attractiveness more shallow then muscles/confidence or w/e.

• You can't control being a guy or a girl so if you're born a girl you're gonna complain cause a girl doesn't like you? No she has a preference. Its not supposed to be fair

• I agree with the height thing. That's shallow. But girls get the same standard. Personally, I prefer girls that are either slightly taller or slightly shorter than me, preferably slightly shorter.

• Most women are so brainwashed by the media and authority figures that they demonize normal male behavior as "toxic masculinity" and then go for men who exhibit those very traits. Take Emma Watson, for example; she is a feminist who conflates approaching a woman on the street with sexual harassment. At the same time, she has made statements in public claiming she will never date another British man as she believes they are too reserved for her.

Gee - I wonder why men get upset when I tell them it's biology that I like to get my holes filled by 6'5" jocks. As if after millions of years of evolution women lack the ability to reason and are solely subject to making biological decisions based on the potential health of offspring.

• SCENARIO 1:

Men: We like healthy women everyone! Y’all gotta be skinny to be liked! (Fact: healthy women can be chubby, muscular and other shapes. Your body size doesn’t necessarily determine your health)
      *no one says anything / they agree with the guy*

SCENARIO 2:

Women; We like tall guys.

Men: Wow. Of course. A feminist. Gross. You are SO shallow.

• You've inspired me to do my first my take.

• Hopefully a reasonable one!

• DEAR MEN...

You’re lovely and handsome in your own unique way.

But if you think women will change their preferences after you throw a 2-year old’s tantrum, I’ve got bad news for you.

Love you all. xx

• that quote at the top made me scream 😂😂😂
    men really out here crying about not being able to get a girl when they do NOTHING to improve themselves. They cry and whine about why pretty girls don't like them when they don't even try.
    Focus on improving yourself and adopting a healthy mind and lifestyle first.

• I feel like these guys need to just stay home in their own anger while the rest of the guys who are actually smart and take care of themselves roam around the world lol

• No guy ever takes care of themselves. They think they are allowed to be fat slobs and get with girls when girls are racked over the coals for their looks all the time and put all that effort to find someone who also puts pride in their appearance. They have the audacity to complain like little bitches when they aren't even worth it. Really doesn't make sense

• Exactly. It’s getting on my fucking nerves. This app will soon be called “IncelsAskIncels” because girls will get fed up with their bullcrap

• Height or yellow teeth, wright and odor are not at all the same things. Height cannot be controlled. Height can't be compared to that. Also stamina has to do with the ability to sustain an action or stait of being. Has nothing to do with making good choices or being able to defend him self. Mabey just taking punishment. Women want a guy who is confidnent knows himself and what he wants and is able to connect with you. End of story the rest is just physical preference.

• I misread the first photo. I thought it said fat. I was like that guy doesn't look fat. Oh it says fit! That makes much better sense.

• I only agree with you on #1.
    I genuinely don't care about height, that's stupid. And something people can't control.
    I don't care about muscles or guys being "fit" as long as they care about their health.
    Confidence is overrated. Not everyone is perfect.
    I don't care about "stamina". The whole paragraph made me laugh actually lol
    If those are the things you like, sure. But don't generalize and say that all women (or most) like the same things, because it's not true.

• Well, you pretty much enforced the stereotype of women as shallow, greedy bitches. Glad to know from personal experience that IT IS NOT THAT WAY in real life.

Some women actually are shallow, greedy bitches. Most aren't. The ones that aren't want someone who will make time for them without thinking that they buy coochie by doing so. That's the number one thing.

• Seems like someone isn't living up to a girl's expectation, hm? You don't know shit about what a girl wants, so don't act like it. Times have changed, you're not just a gentleman anymore when you spend time with a girl without forcing her to have sex with you lmao.

• According to your chart, women find 6ft 4 men most attractive. And what percentage of men are 6ft 4+? According to this calculator, that's one percent of men. tall.life/.../ Factor in the other requirements and that's already you vying with a lot of other women for a small proportion of men.

I'm sure you want an uber rich, 6ft 4, python penis, celebrity man, who can fuck the shit out of you and is a true 'alpha' with the body of a gorilla.

Unfortunately, reality is a lot more disappointing.
    And what are you bringing to the table yourself?

It's also sad that you just mentioned superficial requirements. People aren't objects, and they are imperfect - Well, excluding you of course.

• There’s a reason why I didn’t say “women are attracted specifically to 6’4” men”. I said they’re attracted to taller men. The chart is there for illustrative purposes. I’m sorry you have such a negative perception of my take and me as a person, without even getting to know me. Hahah

• Yes, but who cares what women are attracted to. There's quite a few stunning insta- girls I find attractive. But who cares? Real life isn't like that, where you necessarily date some kind of 0.0001% stunner.

• I’m not describing some kind of model. I was describing men who take care of themselves and have a strong character. That’s fundamental for guys, it’s not something only models can acquire.

• Well height is not something we can impact after puberty, so parents should instead be stimulated to grow tall children. Besides that I have nothing more to add.

• Most girls just like taller men. I know some can’t control it. But if most men are taller than girls, most girls will end up with taller guys and the minority will end up with shorter ones. Quite logical

• Well during puberry there's a lot of environmental factors that one can do to maximize height, but its up to the parents of course, its up to how you were raised. Bone tissue for example, only grows according to pressure. Thats wolfe's law. If you are physically active bone tissue will grow you taller as long as the growth plates are open provided you eat sufficient nutrients and rest adequately.

• It doesn’t matter. Women don’t like shorter guys. Period. We won’t change our preference just because you’re sad

• Haha I read your first paragraph and I thought this was a guys post for a sec and I almost got really mad at you😬 But as for your mytake, it's pretty true but some guys are just too bitter to admit it

• 1 true
    2 its 50/50 not every girl is attracted to 200 pounds of muscles on steroids
    3 true
    4 bullshit she will make u confident by herself if she finds u hot
    5 true
    6 u forgot to add dick above 6,5 inches in lenght above 5 in girth
    7 being able to communicate with him
    8 same intelligence level and i do not mean school degrees intelligence is different from being book smart
    9 facial hair i really mean it , if u do not grow any facial hair she finds u as a kid still

• No one said he needs big muscles. She explicitly said no big muscles... lol
      If you’re confident and hot she’ll find you hot.
      Dick doesn’t need to be big so don’t worry. But it’s definitely a bonus

Yep true facial hair is hot

• I agree on everything aside from the height. You're comparing something that men can't control to something that women can control.

You could say it's like comparing apples to oranges as height is (for the most part anyway) determined by genes whereas a girl who's fat can lose weight, a girl with bad teeth can simply brush their teeth better & see a hygienist, a girl who has smelly armpits can just make sure they rub them better when showering.

It's not like we can eat more of something and instantly grow 3-5 inches. But otherwise, the rest is fine.

• Thank you. For two things.

1. Giving constructive criticism
      2. Being absolutely reasonable.

• Seriously. It’s a breath of fresh air to see a guy who doesn’t get all enraged about everything he reads. Lol

• Very true. Especially about the body. I don't like skinny dudes it makes me want to fatten them up. I don't mean the, "You poor thing here's some food, eat as much as you want." It's more like, "You are fucking disgusting, walking skeleton, fucking eat!"

• That's ironic. While some of these are true for many... I have yet to see ONE of these wimpy, smelly used jeans and holes in the canvas shoes wearing, sloppy hairdo having, emasculated, unshaven hipster millenial guys who DIDN'T have a girlfriend, and no shortage of female company in the wings... waiting to get to know him. My old lady is 39, Black and from Detroit. When I said in jest I was going to become 1 of these pansies to appease her... she said, "No honey, I want a MAN, not a bitch." That's what my generation of women want.

• This tale describes a man!

• Ding, ding, ding! Yeah... you wouldn't be running across dudes with the fluffy mentality in Cleveland or Baltimore, I can PROMISE you that. Some things never change😏😏

• The other thing Miss, is that your males in your generation seems very confused about their role, courtesy of the myriad of stereotypes that are truly head spinning nowadays. They didn't exist 25 years ago. 1 thing hasn't changed... substance begats substance, and style begats style. People need to ask themselves what's important to THEM. They can't complain when they get what they WENT FOR... and it wasn't what they expected. Essentially, they need to look in the mirror. Hey, I'd love to be as jacked as Shemar Moore, but I'm not, know what I'm saying?

• Great take!
    I'd like to confirm your last point.
    Lets say a really hot 10 has a lot of females at his disposal, and the assumption in the womans minds in your click, he gets a lot of "#$@3" when he wants it. Isn't he still highly desired by your click group?
    Now if that same guy you believe is selected about who he picks... maybe he comes over and hits up your table of female friends, and he selects one... obviously that is better than picking 3!

Does all this still apply the same if he is a 7?

• What is desired is that even when he has a lot of options, he is still selective and doesn’t make dumb decisions AKA he doesn’t sleep with every opportunity.

If he’s a 7 it does apply, because that means that despite his lower (yet decent) quality looks, he is able to pull it off. That in itself is attractive

• 7d

I think these things may apply to a majority of American women, but I have heard of other cultures to which some of these do not seem to apply, I think ultimately, it depends on the individual and where she grew up.

• So basically they want mister perfect who has absolutely everything.. which isn't common... Cos how many guys are hot, confident, fit, good hygiene, rich, funny, and all those other traits girls want?
    Probably not many... Then what about the rest of guys that don't have those things?
    We all jus get left out?

• yes you probably will u right about that

• girls always try to date the same looks level as she at least or higher they never go lower
      so if the girl is 7 u gotta be 7 at least to have any chance with her but still she will probably dump you after some time for a guy that is 8 or higher

• @Pejtu oh yea, true.. sorry, I didn't know what you meant at first lol

• Most definitely hygiene! I dated a guy who had terrible personal hygiene and it was a huge deal breaker for me. Dumped him within a week

• I really don't get it... I mean, I even wash my hands like 5 times a day :P How can people be so bad at it...

• @AndreasM96 haha I know! I mean how is washing your underarms so difficult?

• We've all felt lazy one day or another, but there's some level of dignity and... smell to keep :P

• "Very Accurate take" For you.

I am super average, a solid 5, and I never have an issue getting a date with women I consider attractive when I want one.

• In your dreams mate! Maybe you have something they use you for...

• Not all woman are shallow... I feel like what men are are what they attract in women. As you were explaining... if you are short and ugly and broke then for some reason it just make sense you will attract those type of women. That’s how people find other people to have things in common. Maybe you should like not be broke or “ugly” (that’s your own personal preference) but once you work on yourself maybe you’ll attract a different type of women :)

• Yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah. All you need is money, if you have that then you can have any woman you want. Quit beating around the bush and get to the point. You women demand a lot and bring nothing to the table. Just stop it, get some help.

• How can women be dominant this days when feminism say women have to be dominant ower men. I think there won't be many guys the way you describe in the future. Because most guys becoming by years more and more femine , not manly, less dominant. It my class where i studied most men were very shy, quite and females more brave then men.

Another thing. that you mentioned about height of a man. Would a guy take ugly girls that smell. When talking about height of females, men never care how tall she is, most men don't care about how wealthy she is, whats her education. Mostly they care about her looks is she hot , but its not for all guys, some also care is she kind, nice.

Who said females has a right to choose? Where is equality? Sounds already like privileged.

• Yeah I know, and I hate that lots of men are becoming this way. I personally don’t find it attractive.

“Who said females has a right to choose.” What do you mean?

• A lot of men find the things you listed attractive in women.

• They like taller women who protect them?

Um...

• My point is men and women want most of the same things in a partner.

• Well, that’s how it SHOULD be. But men usually don’t try to see if the woman is an actually good match for him. He realizes until later on, when he’s older, that looks aren’t everything

• Good take and honest , I think we shouldn't blame women because that's their nature , like how I shouldn't blame Lions for eating meat.

• TBH your take is pretty accurate, a lot of guys won't be able to understand this and it may trigger a lot. The attractive (mentally) ones will be the guys who don't get triggered by this post.

• How are women going to be attracted to you? simple. You need to be their type. If your like a brother to her or you're a creeper, & she doesn't know you nor does she want to,... plain & simple. You're shit out of luck.

• i dont shower, i look like shit, im very small, and im not confident, can i find girlfriend?

• "choose wisely, good looks aren't everything"

But they're an absolute requirement

• Obviously, but men need to up their standards in terms of personality.

• You could not have sounded more condescending than that...

“It’s a lie they tell themselves...” Oh wow. Okay, God. I guess you’re right. You know BETTER than women.

Jesus fucking Christ...

• Well in your post, you say these traits are most desirable, and these traits don't appear all men. So at some point women settle since these men are in extremely high demand.

• I agree with all of the points you made, I dont blame women for not being attracted to me as noone is entitled to love or sex. I'm not surprised women aren't attracted to me, I'm well below average in terms of looks and, I'm only 5'8 and skinny. I'm probably a 2 or 3/10 in looks. I wouldn't want to date or sleep with me if, I were a woman.

• I'm also a ginger which doesn't help and, I'm a social outcast, weird, socially awkward, loner that has no self esteem or confidence from being bullied my whole life.

• He actually agrees with @navyrobin, and she slags him anyway. THAT is telling.

• @Curmudgeon No. I’ve seen this guy plenty of times. I tried to give him advice. And I often get the vibe that he might be trolling or that it’s his fetish. That’s why I responded that way. Don’t jump to conclusions with baseless assumptions.

• I agree with this take but also acknowledge that if I did an article about what men want in women, women would go berzerk about my sexism

• Regarding the height aspect. Funny thing about that is the shorter the woman the taller the man she wants. Where as the taller the woman, the more amiable they are to who may approach them.

• I've found this to be true on a few occasions. Im 5'4" and have had a few girlfriends and several dates with women who are just shy of 6'.

• I like in a man*

• There are always exceptions. Just as some small gals rather be with someone closer to their height. Regardless, overwhelmingly small gals appear far more drawn to really tall men. Where gals around 5'-07" and taller seem far more amiable to being with men closer to their, at their height, and even shorter. I see this a LOT.

Now, I was only speaking to the matter of height and not to the 'quality' of the man a woman dates. Two separate subjects which gets quite ambiguous since no one here can know another's desired character traits in their love interest. Heck, many appear to be still figuring that out here for themselves regardless of age.

We all have 'modifiers' that add or subtract from our attraction towards someone after getting passed our initial physical attraction towards them.

• I rejected a guy cause he was too tall (6'4). Since I'm short, I find short-average height guys (5'2-5'8) to be a better match for me

• 5. yup so much for the stereotype that men can fuck around with no stigma. however i do think lots of men get stamina wrong. for thems tamina is persisting after rejection, which is quite dumb.

• Why are so many men mad about this? To me it makes sense.

• Sadly most men let their emotions take over and decide to embarrass themselves instead.

• @KupKakes Yes, unfortunately maturity is not the main characteristic of our generation...

• But I’m glad that not all of them are this way, so that’s good I suppose

• EH, skinny guys like me are ignored all the time because girls are SHALLOW

• I agree mostly with this myTake, but it misses some of the other important things as well. The height thing I've noticed for women is that as long as they guy is taller they don't care as much unless they're tall then they're willing to date a guy who is around the same height. Like a 5'2 woman says she'll want a tall guy, but she's considers around 5'10 tall to her. Where as a 5'8 woman might say she'll want a tall boyfriend, but then I'll say her dating a guy the same height or barely taller. Although, I'd like the point out your example of a "fat girl with yellow teeth and smelly hairy armpits" vs short height isn't comparable.

• "What Do Women Actually Want In A Guy?"
    AKA, not me.

• The difference between short guy and fat smelly girl with yellow teeth is that those are all things you can do something about. You can't say that about height as is is not the fault of men.

• 7d

Negligent women do seem to often liken it to men's genetics, not that I see the connection...

• 3. Comparing height to being fat and having bad hygiene is fallacious.

5. That's not what stamina means.

Other than that, I'm guessing it's pretty accurate.

• Height in retarded units. Of course. Suddenly, it's not serious.

Show More
34