10 d

How To Get Girls If You Aren't Attractive

Even guys who are shouldn't just rely on their looks, but this Take is oriented toward the guys who women generally don't find all that attractive. Never fear- all is not lost. There are some things you can do to improve your chances and even make yourself more of a catch than conventionally attractive guys.

1. Learn to Dance

This makes a big difference and will make you more attractive in the eyes of lots of women. You can take charge and approach her when the music starts playing at a wedding, some other event, or at a club, and make a powerful impression.

How To Get Girls If You Arent Attractive

I'd recommend salsa in particular, but two step and the waltz are also good for beginners. Note that in some communities, you can dance with an acquaintance or relative even if she is in a relationship and it's perfectly OK (Latinas, for example), and that is a good way to get other girls to notice you. It is also easier for lots of guys to ask a girl to dance than to initially carry a conversation.

2. Lift Weights and Do Cardio

Yeah, girls notice a guy's body and it's something you can change more easily than your face (which will also look better once you've lost weight).

As well as building confidence and making your body more attractive, you may also find yourself getting noticed by a potential girlfriend while you're exercising.

3. Be Funny And/or a Good Conversationalist

Yeah, guys who are naturally funny are often more skilled at getting girls than ones who are merely attractive. So what do you do if you aren't funny or your sense of humor doesn't match the one that prevails locally? Practice to find out what gains and holds girls' attention. Trial and error is a perfectly acceptable method for that. Just be sure to do it on the fly and not plan your lines.

You also get a girl's attention if you speak her language imperfectly, so don't be afraid to hit on girls if you aren't anywhere near fluent. She'll be glad to help you improve and you'll have her attention while she does that.

---

Those are just a few things that everyone can do to up their game and improve their chances of landing a girlfriend IRL.

12
17

Most Helpful Guys

• Physics-Man
    I don't know how to dance. I practice 6 martial arts and workout 3 times a week. My friends have always told me that I'm a funny guy and that I talk about very interesting topics. I'm an expert shot in the Army qualification tests. I get top company scores in the Push-up and Sit-up events of the APFT. I get super fast times on the Gunner's exam for the 60mm mortar. male friends in the Army tell me that I'm a 7 or an 8 in looks and that I'm an intellectual too. I make $60,000 a year. I'm amember of 3 honors societies and have 3 AA degrees. I speak 5 languages decently. I've still never had a date or lost my virginity. I doubt dancing is all I need!
    Is this still revelant?
    • I doubt getting a PhD, passing sniper school, obtaining a 400 on the APFT, becoming a Green Beret, speaking 10 languages, or making $100,000 a year is going to attract a girl's attention. I'm thinking about going to Asia to find love over there.

• Well, I think you will find greener pastures in Asia (I recommend Vietnam in particular), but I don't understand why you haven't even had a date. Makes no sense to me.

• Thank you your help; I greatly appreciate it. It's nice knowing someone cares.

Why would you recommend Vietnam in particular?

• pizzalovershouse
    what works is not always working for all
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girls

• AmandaYVR
    I like it, Avicenna. Nice job. Not as long as many mytakes, but I think you said what you needed to say and it's a nice, workable list for guys to follow. Use them together, and it's like a one-two-three punch, an attainable trifecta of dating. (I'd say with heavy emphasis on 'words'. You can attract them, get them to say yes to a dance, and theeen you've got to keep them with your words. Easy peasy, right?
    Is this still revelant?
  • Gstacy703
    Overall a sense of humour is what wins girls over I think lol😂😂
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1015
  • ElissaDido
    I don't care about the dancing part but yes working out and being a good conversationalist is good help.
  • jss123
    It doesn't really work if you're not attractive. I workout a lot, I'm apparently really funny and a nice person but they still go for the bad boys. The only compliment I've ever got is I've got a big penis.. You can't exactly show that off to attractwwomen can you like women do with their breasts. I'd get arrested lol.
    • Being attractive helps a lot, we know that already. But I have seen lots if guys lits of women don't consider attractive land girls and gave other guys snickering about them. It can be done.

• SarahsSummer
    I concur. All of the above OR interesting/knowledgable
    • Yeah, I also meant that under being a good conversationalist

• ChiTown33
    I love 3 because it is the biggest lie ever sold. Chris Farley couldn't get a woman to save his life and he was famous.
    • I've seen it work got some guys

• * for

• What the hell are you talking about? Chris Farley got laid all the time. One of the most reliable testimonies to the final days of his life was told to press by a fucking call girl he hung out with.

• Massageman
    Good ideas. Also might consider learning to play an instrument- piano or guitar might be helpful. Especially around the holidays.
    • Excellent suggestion, especially given how much women love musicians.

• kk430
    I had more than one boyfriend planning to go military and it was one of the reasons they're both ex's. Many girls try to steer clear of military guys because of the difficulty of military wife.
    • kk430

(Sorry this was meant to be a reply to someone else)

• kespethdude
    None of these work in most cities. Here's more useful steps 4 and 5:

4: WIn the lottery. or
    5: Give up.
    • It's not that bad. Just don't expect models and you'll be fine.

• Two more things that could help: Learn singing, bonus if you can play a musical instrument. I remember this nerd guy from our school singing on stage and all the girls were acting like they saw a completely different person on stage and everyone was super impressed.

Be social. Without socializing you can't get a girl. And don't just talk to girls to get a date. Make platonic female friends too! If you have female friends that trust you and share their feelings with you, overtime you will learn to understand women better and increase your chances of getting a girlfriend.
    • Excellent suggestions, especially the singing. I do think it's much easier to learn to dance, which is why I didn't add singing, but it's still a great idea.
      I do think it's good to have platonic female friends, but it's a different communication and approach.

• Yeah but it can help increase your wisdom, comfort and confidence around the opposite gender.

• That's true, and that's something I urge guys to do if they don't have enough experience. I just don't want guys to conflate the two that much. For example, buying your platonic female friend a present will be quite different than what you do for a romantic partner.

• alice55
    Be confident, have humor, have ambition and be able to make good conversation. This is what girls like in my country. They often date guys they find unattractive here.
  • lsjr16
    You might be on to something cause I can dance but I am skinny I lifted weights for a month and a lot girls start talking to me
    • Sounds about right to me. Good job!

• Nik1hil
    Be rich, dominating with high social status...
    And if you can say the right words.. At right time to her..
    Than you get any women even if you have a 4"inches or less..
  • zagor
    And I thought this was going to involve a stun gun and ropes...
  • Grande_Beefy_Swirl
    "Funny" is EASILY the sexist trait among men.
    I don't think I can be with someone who doesn't make me laugh.
    • ChiTown33

Yeah but that's not hard to do when you like someone. a lot of women say erroneously say being funny when the simple fact is if he's attractive and showing interest in her she's already smiling. Really all it means is just not being devoid of a personality.

• Lmao i think you have some weird ideas about what people find attractive. Particularly women.

• ChiTown33

You're a 21 yr. Old girl sweetie most your age don't think anything for longer than 3 seconds. You're like goldfish.

• Mooddie
    The third point is very true... ladies have cheated because the guy is funny..
    Nice piece 👌
  • apple24
    Just tell me I’m pretty
  • RedThread
    Confidence and a sense of humor.
  • Gottabsavagee
    I think you have to be a good talker
  • WalterRadio
    Be rich.
    • Of course that works for everyone. But you can get women even if you aren't rich, tall or attractive.

• Attractiveness is multidimensional.

I am not tall. I am not ugly. I am rich, and it is easy for me to date young women.

• In this context attractiveness means facial appearance and hair.

• Good take
  • moviedude714
    It's a behavioral transformation
  • bamesjond0069
    Go for ugly girls? That would work too.
  • lilrutt
    Have a big package
  • rush2akku
    Hey, good job there, bt I'm still poor i think
  • bush123
    i don't agree with 1 and 2
  • UncleJessieRabbit
    This is at least very funny.