In case you don't remember my old account, this is the post of my preference for white men: Why I'm So Obsessed With White Men
If you've read the post, or even know me just a little bit, you know that white men are my preference but that I also have obsessions with certain black male celebrities (Hola, Terry Crews 😍😍😍 ¿Cuando puedo ser su amorita? <3 )
What Makes Black Men Appealing To Me:
1) For interracial dating, black men tend to have the best attitude about it. This doesn't include ego. Black men never seem to have a problem with it, and they actually generally treat us the most respectfully, even better than our own guys do. I think it might be because even apart from us they tend to love dating interracially anyway, I don't know, but they tend to make us feel more wanted.
2) They don't discriminate. I know PLENTY of black men loooooove their white girls :) lol and that's my point: generally, if you're appealing to him then he doesn't give a crap what ethnicity you are. And he's not afraid to make you feel loved about it, either. (Examples: Black men will constantly tell a blonde how beautiful her hair is, and they'll constantly admire a latina for her accent.) They generally tend to find SOMETHING they like a lot about you and your culture, and then they dwell on it.
3) In contrast to our own latinos, black men tend to be less stuck-up. No offense to my latinos on that because tienen las ventajas también ✌️ , but any latina who's ever experienced interest from both black men and latinos will verify this in a heartbeat. (I mentioned this in my linked post too.)
4) Along with this, black men aren't very "soft." (physically or emotionally 😉 so sexy) If choosing a partner was all about wanting big rough hands and a man who's bold, I would only ever date black men.
5) HEIGHT!!! I love tall men. There's a reason why most of the greatest NBA players are black. I don't think I've ever seen a black guy under 5'10" unless he was about 14.
6) Physical build. I'm gonna solo out ONE SINGLE PERSON here, so forgive me if this is a nuissance... but Terry Crews is the ONLY man I've seen who can make a t-shirt look so fucking damn sexy. (Excuse my language.) It's his build and his tone together, I can't even describe it. Usually I'm a fan of guys dressing casual but a little more "up" rather than just a t-shirt, but if you can rock a t-shirt like Terry Crews then you're fly. ✌️
Conclusion: So far I have NEVER gotten the chance to date a black man so I can't base anything on what love life would be like or any of that since I have not experienced it. I've talked to some and have had mutual interests but never dated.
I will jump the loop and say that the stereotype that black men are bigger down there is false, and as a 23-year-old woman who gets dick pics from rude guys all the time, I 100% know that.