My boyfriend says that he prefers blondes on his old dating profile. I'm a brunette. Should I leave him?

I found his old okcupid profile where he says that he prefers to have kids of his own ethnicity and prefers "light hair". Mind you, he's a blonde. I feel bad about this because I'm a brunette Latina. What should I do? Does this mean I'm not good enough?

2824

Most Helpful Guy

• "Oh my God, I'm not a perfect 10/10 in the eyes of my boyfriend, should I dump him?"

Questions like these are an indication of how superficial and narcissistic people have become in recent times. What happened to actually falling in love with one's personality?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He was supposedly attracted to me before he got to know me... how does that explain his preference for blondes?

• Just because it's his preference doesn't mean he can't like anything else.

Most Helpful Girl

• If your the first brunette girl he has ever dated, it means there is something about you that he couldnt resist so he asked you out and made you his girlfriend. He wouldn't be dating you if he didn't like you, and honestly, just because he prefers blondes over brunettes doesn't mean you have to break up with him (unless you want to) that reason/excuse of yours is just fucking stupid. Dont think so negatively about the things your boyfriend said, do you think he'd still be with you if he didn't like you? He likes you for who you are and not for what your pretending to be. If it worries you THAT much, ask him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE