Why do only nerds like me?

I had a small crush on the most popular guy in high school and his nerdy best friend fell in love with me, I am quite attractive girl and that popular guy also liked me but didn't act on it cause of his best friend.
After months, I met a new guy. He's a sportsman and has a super attractive best friend, all girls go crazy for his best friend. The guy who likes me is a nerd.
Why is it that only nerds like me?

I like nerdy guys, so if you have helpful answers, or any idea why do they like me, then answer, otherwise no...

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Could be just a coincidence. Or it could be that you give off a vibe that attracts nerdy guy? I don't know... besides, what's wrong with nerdy guys?

• nothing.. I like them.

Most Helpful Girl

• What's wrong with nerds liking you? If you don't like them, send them my own way. (j/k since I am not interested in dating right now)

What Guys Said 3

• Reading this made me angry.
    https://i.imgur.com/cMA2t6L.jpg

• >I like nerdy guys

So why is it a problem if a nerd likes you?

• Of course, not saying you're ugly, just saying that beauty is subjective.

• I know, thank you, It's weird that only nerdy guys find me attractive... Other guys don't approach me as often as nerdy guys.

• so she me like you're stereotyping people

• Wow... I just can't... Wow

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!