Have you ever left your partner for someone else? How did it turn out?

ever left your long term/short term relationships? for someone hotter?

84170

Most Helpful Guy

• For someone hotter? No! there's really no point dating someone or anyone hotter if they don't have the brains for it. I'd want to able to communicate with my partner not through sex but through communication. What people seek in a relationship is chemistry and that special connection they have with each other (long term) or just plain sex (short term).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Gosh I had to think about it as I'm not 20 anymore but I can honestly say NO.

I can admit to one friend turned flirtation in high school when I was in a serious relationship. But nothing ever happened or was even thought aboutnon my part until I was looong out of the relationship.

I'm loyal to a fault and even the sign of flirtation usually indicates something is wrong in the relationship I'm in.

I did eventually date the guy but only months after my final breakup with my boyfriend and continuous bad behavior on his party.

I know a relationships is over in most cases if I even consider another guy as attractive. The thrill is gone, the horses have left the carriage.

There's a difference between getting. A boost from a guy idle flirting with you at an airport bar waiting for a plane and flirting with someone you know.

The latter only happens when the relationship is basically over emotionally.

But to a good and bad thing I guess. When I'm in love I have tunnel vision and if I do realize a guy is hitting on me I get out of that situation immediately.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Gosh I didn't even see the hotter part. That's a double fuck no.

If someone leaves a LTR for someone 'hotter' I honestly believe that can't be the only attraction or problem.

That said guys are space holders. They'll date a girl for nine months with no real interest in her because she is the best possible option atm. Once something more along their lines of interest comes into play they steal it.

It's the job to gel out the relationship and determine if you are indeed that filling of time placeholder. It's difficult because it involves being honest with yourself.

Don't give time and trust to someone who hasn't proven to be worthy of it.