I want to ask guys from the US, would you date a Japanese girl with crooked teeth?

I want to ask guys from the US, would you date a Japanese girl with crooked teeth?

Firstly, sorry for the pic, but I’d appreciate you if you’d be through with this questions... I’m a Japanese girl who live in Tokyo. Actually, I have tiny tiny crush on this American guy who is in a military and live in Okinawa.(far from Tokyo) we got to know each other on Tinder (Yeah I know, but it’s true and I cannot help it...) He’s coming to Tokyo in New Year’s Day and probably we’ll meet up. However, all I’m worried about is my crooked teeth... would it be a turn off for him? You may ask how crooked my teeth are, so I attached the image. I’ll accept any opinions and appreciate your honesty.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally couldn't date a person with teeth like yours, I'm very particular about nice teeth. If you are so self conscious about them, get braces. However, I think if the guy really likes you, he probably won't care that much.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for your opinion! And would you date those who have teeth like mine but wear braces?

• I'm not sure, depends how much I would like them.

• I see, thank you!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Its different person to person.
    Personally, I don't even notice people's teeth as long as they are not super discolored. Teeth as such a small part of your face that you only see when you smile, so they are easy to overlook.
    うまくいきますように

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure he's seen them already and he doesn't mind

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you for your commenting, and no... actually he hasn’t see them. I chose pics in which I smiled without showing my teeth:(

• Show All
    • Yeah... probably you’re right. I’m really afraid because he says I’m pretty cute in those pics:( It makes me more worry about that😭 And I can’t ask him because we’re not in touch right now and I’m sure it’d be weird to ask that question out of nowhere...

• Don't worry. I'm sure you look awesome. Besides I'm sure he likes you beyond your looks

• People in America focus way too much on straight teeth. It's practically an expected right of passage to have braces as a teenager. I had an issue with my teeth and girls would flat out reject me bc I didn't have nice teeth. So some Americans can have expectations about teeth and you're concern is legit.
    With that said, yours are cute looking. I think you'll be fine.
    The best way to put your mind at ease is to send him a picture where you're smiling so he can see them. I'm sure you'll find that his interest in you doesn't change.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yaiba (or whatever the crooked teeth fad was called) is actually very unique to Japanese culture. I don't believe it'll be a deal breaker at all.
    Have fun!

0|0
    0|0
    • Also, your teeth aren't too bad! He might find it cute, actually!

• If he likes you the same way you like him he won't give a damn about your teeth

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad teeth ain't the end of the world though if it bothers you that much invest in some braces they work wonders believe me

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think your teeth are that bad. Theyre are certainly not something that i would focus on.

0|0
    0|0
  • If a man is thrown of by teeth then he isn't worthy of being a boyfriend or even a friend

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you have nothing to worries about, if you are, have him focus on other lovely body parts

0|0
    0|0
  • Clearly not for him, otherwise he wouldn’t come to see you

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a bit awkward, but if you're cute in general that's fine. Why not just take braces? ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad teeth aren't complete deal breakers so yeah if I like her

0|0
    0|0
  • Id be up for it. It is more about your insides. First your soul, second your health

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more concerned that you met the guy on tinder.

0|0
    0|0
  • You going to make him happy

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not mind it. No big deal

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup it will be huge turn off for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's cute enough. Don't matter. Most people know to expect that from Japanese people

0|0
    0|0
  • おまえ わ もう しんでいる

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes