I want to ask guys from the US, would you date a Japanese girl with crooked teeth?

Firstly, sorry for the pic, but I’d appreciate you if you’d be through with this questions... I’m a Japanese girl who live in Tokyo. Actually, I have tiny tiny crush on this American guy who is in a military and live in Okinawa.(far from Tokyo) we got to know each other on Tinder (Yeah I know, but it’s true and I cannot help it...) He’s coming to Tokyo in New Year’s Day and probably we’ll meet up. However, all I’m worried about is my crooked teeth... would it be a turn off for him? You may ask how crooked my teeth are, so I attached the image. I’ll accept any opinions and appreciate your honesty.

119

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally couldn't date a person with teeth like yours, I'm very particular about nice teeth. If you are so self conscious about them, get braces. However, I think if the guy really likes you, he probably won't care that much.

• Thank you for your opinion! And would you date those who have teeth like mine but wear braces?

• I'm not sure, depends how much I would like them.

• I see, thank you!