What makes a guy want to be in a relationship?

Is there specific things that guys look for in a girl so they would like to be with her for a life time?
If yes! What are your standards?

25175

Most Helpful Guy

• Alright I will be super honest. Most guys want a girl just to have one. They aren't think about anything way into the future. They want just to have a girlfriend so they can do relationship stuff.

So what do most guys look for;
    -Down to earth ( she isn't judgemental)
    -Nice
    -Friendly and outgoing
    -Cute
    -girls that aren't like omg eww for little things
    -fun ( this is so huge so many people are not fun)
    -caring
    -Shows interesting in what you think and how you feel

- Girl that isn't afraid to be all flirty and do smexy stuff :3
    That's all I can think of off the top of my head

Most Helpful Girl

• fuck these standards all these guys are talking about. be yourself and the right guy will fall for you. bottom line is the perfect girl could be infant of a guys face and if he's not ready to settle and still wants to "make memories" then thats that

• These are all standards that matter to each of these men individually. No one person is the same and just because you're seeing a load of traits that you either don't have or don't like, it doesn't make it invalid.

• @Op if you believe that good for you its your opinion... however that works if you are truly a catch a girl who is naturally great... as for the majority of girls today if they ignore guys standards and go around doing whatever they want sooner or later the consequences will hit them... like it or not decent people have standards and the only way to be with such people is to fit their standard

• @confised_dater Sure, but also read this bit of OP:

" What are your standards?"

They're merely answering that question. So no, don't fuck what these guys have to say, they're merely expressing their own standards.

also if you've not read the traits, how can you say "fuck all the standards these guys are talking about" you've literally just confessed you don't even know why standards these guys are talking about. You could be telling girls not to worry about being good people.