Why was his hands shaking on the first date?

I went on a first date with this guy recently and he was constantly flushed when talking to me. His hands were shaking constantly and a few times he nearly dropped his drink. At one point he commented that his hands normally don’t shake and casually blamed it on him drinking coffee. Then told me to feel his hands shake. His hands a bit cold and sweaty.

He wasn't creepy or anything. He actually seemed rather endearing. But just curious what you guys think as to why his hands were shaking.

09

Most Helpful Guy

• M'lady, you have a grade-a love at first sight situation right there. He must have really been looking forward to that night. From personal experience, I can tell you that when a guy points out a flaw to you, it means two things. 1. He is trying to make said flaw less awkward. 2. He doesn't mind opening up about his vulnerabilities to you. Hope that helps.