Guys, would you want to date a girl that was equal to you in size and strength, or even stronger?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • Equal strength but not stronger
    Vote B
  • No
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• On one hand in a dangerous situation you of course should always want more power on your side, on the other, i'd like to feel useful in those situations where like, she can't open the pickle jar or some shit.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 10

• I don't care. If she's strong, she'll protect me from muggers. That's cool

0|1
    0|0
    • So is that a preference?

• Show All
    • No she’s not super muscular she’s just has a muscular build and she’s really strong

• Sure, that seems alright. I'll give me motivation to stay in shape and I can play sports with her. It also means she's healthier.

• Size, definitely not. I'm 6'2, about 180lbs. Strength? Nope, she would be way too muscular for my taste.

0|0
    0|0
    • What if she didn’t look super muscular and manly she was just really strong? Would that be ok?

• Show All
    • What if she was 5’10 and she wanted to wear 6 inch heels? Would that be a deal breaker?

• No, it's not about having a height complex. It's just about attraction. She can wear as high heels as she wants.

• I'm 6''2 220 pretty fit and muscular so yea it would be fun

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I'm about 250 and pretty strong so that would definitely not be attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say neither cause I don't take that kind of things into consideration

0|0
    0|0
  • eh i guess so why not

0|1
    0|0
  • No, because she would have to be a beast.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, but I don't have a choice sometimes :(.

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would, I love dominant girls ;)

i.pinimg.com/.../...7f1ccb8e97aaf79fb021f320e6.jpg

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes