My girlfriends sexual past is bothering me?

I've been seeing a girl since around July but before this we were literally best friends. We never had real feelings for each other until around May when we got with each other after a night out. Obviously being best friends I have given her a lot of advice in the past, and she has told me things I wish I had never heard. I have only previously been with one girl before her, and I had sex with her twice. She has had 9 sexual partners (3 of which being long term boyfriends, one being a one night stand). I don't feel insecure about this, I just feel a bit mugged off because she's been with a couple of my friends and I just know every time they speak to me they just think "I've done your girl". Am I being immature?

Furthermore, she has literally done everything in bed. Our communication is great so we talk a lot about what we have and haven't done. She's done it all whereas I have done nothing. So when we try stuff for the first time it feels special for me, but deep down I know it isn't special for her, because she's done it before.

It really bothers me. I know she likes me and on multiple occasions she's said "You're the one", but because I haven't had that many sexual partners I just want to live a little before I start to settle down. It's getting to the point now where I don't feel like I can do it anymore and put myself through it every day. I literally think about it all the time when I'm not with her, but when I'm with her I just can't bring myself to talk to her about it. We have spoken about it briefly in the past and she says it's really upset her because she feels like she's letting me down. I know people say the past is in the past but we're just at different life stages (right girl, wrong time). Thoughts?

1216

Most Helpful Girl

• If you cannot handle the fact that your best friend and girlfriend has had sex before meeting you, you should do the decent thing and break up with her.

She loves you. She wants to be with you.

You are insecure about yourself because you think you’re bad at sex and you want to take it out on her. That’s a dick move if I’ve ever heard one.

If you can’t appreciate that she loves you and wants to be with you, then let her go so she can find someone who will.

• I'm not insecure, I'm actually a really confident person. She tells me all the time she's never had sex like it. I just don't like the fact that other people have experienced the same as I have.

• Well at least in the end he lead her on. Fucked her. So he can no leave her for good. Women were made to fuck not live. Never catch feelings to a sket like this. Job done mate!

Most Helpful Guy

• It’s 100% biological for you to concern yourself with your woman’s sexual past. It’s usually never insecurity as the sole reason for worrying about a woman’s past, but of course it’s a factor for a few men. I understand what you’re feeling when you say that she has been with your friends and every time you see them they’ll know and you’ll know that your woman has slept with them. Also, her saying “You’re the one,” is probably just something that she’s saying without putting much thought or emphasis to it. I’ve said things to women that I haven’t entirely meant but said them with a good heart. You should’ve also slept around yourself before meeting her so MAYBE you might not feel this way. Either way, your options are 1) Get over her past or 2) Break up with her

• Her past ABSOLUTELY matters by the way. In almost all other domains of life, the past is assessed to determine future outcomes. You have to assess her character and mentality based on her past. Doing this will ensure your understanding and what the future holds