Why would he even like a fat fuck like me?

So you could say I have really bad self esteem issues. I tend to eat my feelings away, it's bad cause I am a bigger girl. With plans to lose weight, I wanna get down to a healthy weight. But... I am still gonna be ugly.. I am pale, short, chunky, and have blue eyes. My sister on the other hand gets flirted with all the time by all men!!! She's thin, bubbly, blonde, taller, wears provocative clothing, modeled for a while. She's so pretty, literally a model.. I am fucking trash compared to her, I don't ever get hit on... unless it's by old gross men.. and guys literally my age just want my sister. This guy is really interested in me now, but I don't know I don't feel like I deserve him.. I feel he deserves better than my fat ass.. With comments that people made to me in my family, I will no longer be proud or confident in who I am. I have been called pudgy, round, I showed my mom my stretch marks one day and she literally was disgusted by it... I am sorry ok.. I am sorry I am fat, I am sorry for existing..

413

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex was kind of fat but i loved her either way, she had stretch marks and she was pale, she had brown eyes but i still loved her, she was short as well, and her face wasn't really that cute, she turned me down at the end tho cuz i gave her too much confidence, so just remember, you'll find someone as long as ur pure on the inside, purity is beautiful.
    And hey if ur sister is a model then you must be a model too! Maybe u just need to lose weight and you don't see it? :3
    I'm not gonna say being fat is a good thing, it's unhealthy but either way, lose wight and you'll definitely feel better about yourself ^_^ we can PM if u want

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound like I want to slap you. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and change the things you can. There are people out there with worse problems.

Being fat is bad for your health, but its not the end of the world, and if someone show genuine feelings, do not over think it.

You can always find someone who thinks you're special. Cats like me, and it makes me feel good about myself.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE