Why would he even like a fat fuck like me?

So you could say I have really bad self esteem issues. I tend to eat my feelings away, it's bad cause I am a bigger girl. With plans to lose weight, I wanna get down to a healthy weight. But... I am still gonna be ugly.. I am pale, short, chunky, and have blue eyes. My sister on the other hand gets flirted with all the time by all men!!! She's thin, bubbly, blonde, taller, wears provocative clothing, modeled for a while. She's so pretty, literally a model.. I am fucking trash compared to her, I don't ever get hit on... unless it's by old gross men.. and guys literally my age just want my sister. This guy is really interested in me now, but I don't know I don't feel like I deserve him.. I feel he deserves better than my fat ass.. With comments that people made to me in my family, I will no longer be proud or confident in who I am. I have been called pudgy, round, I showed my mom my stretch marks one day and she literally was disgusted by it... I am sorry ok.. I am sorry I am fat, I am sorry for existing..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex was kind of fat but i loved her either way, she had stretch marks and she was pale, she had brown eyes but i still loved her, she was short as well, and her face wasn't really that cute, she turned me down at the end tho cuz i gave her too much confidence, so just remember, you'll find someone as long as ur pure on the inside, purity is beautiful.
    And hey if ur sister is a model then you must be a model too! Maybe u just need to lose weight and you don't see it? :3
    I'm not gonna say being fat is a good thing, it's unhealthy but either way, lose wight and you'll definitely feel better about yourself ^_^ we can PM if u want

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound like I want to slap you. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and change the things you can. There are people out there with worse problems.

Being fat is bad for your health, but its not the end of the world, and if someone show genuine feelings, do not over think it.

You can always find someone who thinks you're special. Cats like me, and it makes me feel good about myself.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• You don't have to feel inferior at all... If given a choice between an average looking person with a good attitude and a good looking person with bad attitude, I will choose the former... May be the boy is my type... So, go for it... Don't worry

0|1
    0|0
  • Why cause you are lovely in his eyes. Some men just love fat women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow... You need to look at the positives here. He likes you for more than your body. Guys like him like a person for their personality. He likes yours.

0|0
    0|0
  • To quote one piece "Don't try to find a reason for someone's love.

1|0
    0|0
  • The guy does not care about your look or shape. He likes you just for who you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's probably trying to get at your sister or is insecure in himself and that's why he's going for u

0|0
    0|0
  • Or you know, exercise? Just an opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lose weight?

0|0
    0|0
  • Fair point

0|0
    0|0
  • You can always change the way you look. It'll be hard but it'll be worth it. But for this guy who's interested in you he probably fell for your personality. And knows that physically you can change yourself!!! So he might be trying to steal you now because he knows that if you start to lose weight and get skinnier you look attractive and to him he has the whole package now. Attractiveness and a good personality. At least that's what I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not sure about the fat part but im sure ure a fuck.
    Stop whining on Internet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you give good blow jobs?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• no idea

0|0
    0|0
  • He likes fat girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl i used to be 220 pounds, stop caring if anyone likes you and love yourself. I weigh 135 now and my body is toned no extra fat grom yoga. Free yourself from why would they like me to just loving yourself

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes