Is it a red flag having pictures of your ex still on social media?

So this girl that I kinda like has some pictures about her ex. One is a picture with him and another was a gift she got on her birthday with a caption saying thanks to her ex and all. Another is also a caption with her ex. She said she was done with him and all and said he suffocated her in the relationship but why does she still have photos of her ex if they are done.
Should I be worried?
  • Red flag
  • No red flag
  • Other
    Vote C

193

Most Helpful Girl

• Pictures are memories. I have a couple of my hated ex on social media, because a) they are nice pictures b) they remind me of where we went and what I did.
    It may be the same for this girl. It is also possible that she might not even think about those pictures or give them any consideration.
    If, however, she has pictures of herself with him everywhere and shows other tendencies of being hung up on him, well, different story.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya it's a red flag. I would never care for memory. Any kind whether good or bad. I would just delete them, block her, erase whatever is associated with her online. This all i would do even if I did not hv new girlfriend.