Why hot guys don’t ask me out?

When I ask them they say Okay , if it’s okay for them to go out with me why everytime I’ve to take the first step !

128

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 27

• First of all, I respect the fact that you are willing to take the initiative when you know what you want. Nevertheless, I don't think this necessarily has anything to do with you.

Very attractive guys usually get a lot of female attention and are less likely to be single, so not only do you have a lot of competition, but they also don't feel as "needy" as other guys.

I wouldn't worry about this too much, since it sounds like you're having some success getting them to go out with you.

• There's a video on this. Go to YT and search "Why 99% of guys don't approach women" it's a sad truth but the guy explains it perfectly

• It’s great, thank u

• I know that I have had so many life experiences where taking the initiative with a woman totally blew up in my face, that I would just rather let her take the first step. It's funny, because even one time where I let the girl take the initiative (it was a push and pull, so it wasn't like she was doing all the work), things not only fell through, but it ended up costing me my friendship with the woman who had introduced us.

• I am also hot, but I do not ask girls first, because who knows what happens in her brain, they are so fuckin stupid, they can stare at you and some body sings, then you decide that she is interested, but when you approach her, she makes some face as if you are some creepy guy and want to rap her

• Like 90% of guys won’t approach a girl they think is attractive just because of being too nervous, It’s sad but true.
    I’ve had issues with it before but once you push yourself to do it a few times it gets easier

• They won't know otherwise that you find them attractive so you need to take the first step always. It is you who find them over attractive which is not the case with them when they think of you.

• Damn what a shitty problem, no hot guys will ask you out. Try being a guy for a week then you'll be thankful for getting ANY guy.

• Personally, I'd love if a girl asked me out. Also, a lot of guys may seem confident almost to the point of cockiness and have no issues talking to girls (myself included) but when it comes time to ask them out are as shy as a field mouse. If you like someone, ask them out and forget about the whole "the guy needs to ask the girl out" thing. The reason I don't ask many girls out is because I don't want to put them in the awkward "I don't really like you like that" situation, so I only ask the ladies I really like.

• Why is it a problem? You've got to courage many people lack. Don't judge them because you're more confident.

• You must be the physically intimidating type. It's a rare thing for me to be stopped in my tracks by beauty, but it has happend before.

• It happens always because you are not creating demand for yourself... never ask anyone... be alone...

• Maybe because you're not their same attractiveness level

• there's nothing wrong in that, and they could be shy too

• Hot doesn't mean that they aren't shy. Good job on making the first move

• You have an opposite direction hot guy magnet.

I like that, tho. The world needs more girls like you :)

• What does that even mean?

• I have no idea XD

But do you ask them even though you want them to ask you out? That's kinda weird.

• No , I just was wondering if they afraid or they are too arrogant to ask or I don't know something else

• I'm very glad you asked this question! Hot guys get judged a lot by women. Women think "oh this guys really hot he's probably just a player" and then they'll ignore him or play hard to get. So in the hot guys mind he will think "ok she's not interested in me so I'll just move on" hot guys know they are hot and if you want to play hard to get they will just ignore you back. If you tell them you are interested they will go for it! You ladies are your own words enemies I'm afraid with all the games you like to play.

• Maybe you pretty to the point it's intimidating for guys

• Maybe you are intimidating ly hot and there scared. To ask

• Maybe you're attracted to shy guys ;).. Would you like to go out? :P

• Why don't you ask out ugly guys?

• Cuz ur needy lol
    U shudnt ask them out

• Shouldn't you hook up a photo with thr question?

• Your answer is useless

• You're asking why hot guys won't ask you out. You must provide us with a photo to see if you're hot enough to be asked out.. Doesn't need rocket science

• I don’t want your opinion in my look , and my question obvious if you can’t answer it or you find it not complet you don’t have to answer it

• You're not hot enough for a hot guy

• I don't see why it should matter

• Maybe your unattractive

• Then they don’t have to say okay , and sorry but I’m sure that I’m not ؛)

• They know that I’m not easy in that 2 😉

• Are you saying your hard to get in bed? Maybe they don't want to get accused of harassment a lot do that going on

• Do you not like asking them out?

• No but if it’s okay for them , why they didn’t? I will be happy if at least one or two asked me

• Well I'd say with the women's movement happening in America right now you worry as a guy that anything will be portrayed as sexual harassment or something else. So thinking your cute and asking you out is 2 totally different things. We need complete verification right now.

What Girls Said 1

• Possibly because you're not their type and they only agree to going out with you when you ask 'em out because they think you're an easy fuck.