Cheating in a long distance relationship?

How do most people in society feel about long distance relationships does it actually work or at some point the significant other just cheat while their partner is being faithful

213

Most Helpful Guy

• Long distance only works if the distance isn't an obstacle. Meaning, you find ways to see each other somewhat regularly (like once a month or so). And someone is going to have to move eventually.

The cheating thing tends to happen when a couple rarely, or never spends time with each other. One party will have an opportunity arise and take advantage of it to fill that big missing piece from their life.

Unfortunately, I know some people that have a LDR simmering on the back burner while they enjoy relationships locally. It kind of makes them feel secure knowing there is always someone on the bench for them.

Most Helpful Girl