What do you think about confident, extroverted, sassy women?

I know this seems stupid, but I can not tell you the amount of times I have seen on here guys (man + female, I don’t discriminate 😜) saying they prefer quiet/shy girls. I am not that person, nor will I make myself change for whatever reason, but I’m just wondering if that’s a common thing with all men.

I’m confident and extroverted and chill, but I’m very feminine and I dress womanly... so it’s not like I’m one of the guys😂

I am very sexual, and I’m not afraid to hide that. I work with my partners to achieve the ultimate goal - great sex. I don’t mind taking control or vice versa.

However, men don’t seem to like the idea of me (who will be a doctor in a few years) making more money than them, or being too... I don't know, seen?

776

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing to do with the question, but can I just say I fricking love the dress you have on in your picture!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• How extroverted and how much sass?

• I am not a loud person in public, I hate that. That is one of my biggest pet peeves... so not as far as that. I’m also not a Bitch and I’m not passive agressive😂 I feel like I didn’t explain this correctly.. whoops! I just pick fun at people sometimes, I just need someone who can give it back to me.

• I, again, didn’t say it correctly. I only make jabs at my close friends. Not just anybody, I’m not a bully😂

• Same here and 🤛🏽