What do you think about confident, extroverted, sassy women?

I know this seems stupid, but I can not tell you the amount of times I have seen on here guys (man + female, I don’t discriminate 😜) saying they prefer quiet/shy girls. I am not that person, nor will I make myself change for whatever reason, but I’m just wondering if that’s a common thing with all men.

I’m confident and extroverted and chill, but I’m very feminine and I dress womanly... so it’s not like I’m one of the guys😂

I am very sexual, and I’m not afraid to hide that. I work with my partners to achieve the ultimate goal - great sex. I don’t mind taking control or vice versa.

However, men don’t seem to like the idea of me (who will be a doctor in a few years) making more money than them, or being too... I don't know, seen?

2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing to do with the question, but can I just say I fricking love the dress you have on in your picture!!!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• How extroverted and how much sass?

2|0
    0|0
    • I am not a loud person in public, I hate that. That is one of my biggest pet peeves... so not as far as that. I’m also not a Bitch and I’m not passive agressive😂 I feel like I didn’t explain this correctly.. whoops! I just pick fun at people sometimes, I just need someone who can give it back to me.

• Show All
    • I, again, didn’t say it correctly. I only make jabs at my close friends. Not just anybody, I’m not a bully😂

• Same here and 🤛🏽

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• as an extrovert... um generally really good sex. cheating yeah. Some of you are stable in life. most of not wanna travel everywhere. I'm the second type lol.
    Introvert: boring but they are interesting. I open them up
    If you're extrovert.
    Date extrovert for SEX/FWB
    Date/marry Introvert.

Thank me later

1|1
    0|0
    • I would never cheat, because I’m extroverted, it wouldn’t be too difficult to break up with somebody if need be. If I ever felt the desire to cheat, obviously there would be something wrong in the relationship and we would need to part ways. I’m a stable person due to an unstable childhood, and I am a private person. So, not all extroverts are how you explain them to be.

• Show All
    • Haha, I’m not offended. Another part of being an extrovert, I don’t get offended easily😂

• Lol. I have a tendency to say things at the wrong time (brutal truth or a bad joke). I know we're not offended. I'm just polite and apologizing to those who might be offended and come in here and confront me (introverts!) :)

• In my opinion it would seem you hold SEX a very important aspect in your dating life and that allone would make you out to be a very Physical relationship girl whitch means your just Gona step all over our hearts for those that grow attached and just move on to the next man. I myself like confidence in a woman and when a woman dresses like a woman I get it but there are boundaries with sexuality and commitment is about respect in that and other things like how you portray yourself in public.

1|0
    0|0
    • I study sex... to me, sex is one of the most important factors in a relationship. Now the action of it, but the teamwork, the effort, and the beauty that is sex. I’m a passionate person, and I don’t hop sleep around or anything... only with people I’m in a committed relationship with. So I don’t jump from guy to guy. I actually WANT to find someone to spend my life with.

• Show All
    • Woah, okay then... I’m not a therapist yet bud.

• It's ok👍

• I do. I actually am over the shy thing because usually some hang ups... but at the same time I don't want an overly rude outgoing person either. Stopping to think still would be perfect haha But like others said I like fun crazy cause it helps me feel relaxed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your man to be honest, there's to much of a variety of opinions on this one, some men like there ladies to be all shy and cute

Some prefer them to be smart and handle all the tasks of daily life so they can focus on whatever they're doing.

Others are just plane lost and need a woman to do everything for them.

Depends on the type of man you want more than what do men think of the way I am. Some will love it and some will hate it. In short

1|0
    0|0
  • I find women in that category pretty awesome to be honest. I tend to prefer confident and extroverted women over shy ones since they just tend to connect better. Also, they speak their mind which I appreciate as well and when it comes to getting things done, we generally get it together.

That's not even getting to the sex yet

1|0
    0|0
  • Because many women don't understand the line between being a confident, sexually aggressive, peacock-effect type woman, and being a bitch.
    And THEN those women say "how come when men do that stuff they aren't called a bitch" *rolls eyes*
    It's fine to be your own boss, but it is very easy to come off as someone who's doing it with the wrong attitude.

2|0
    1|0
  • I think its because people usually associate shy/quiet girls with feminine character.

Most women who claim to be strong independent wamen (who need no man) are the feminazis and they ruin it for strong women who aren't complete lunatics. As long as the crazy feminist wave lasts, this notion will sadly continue.

2|0
    0|0
  • There are plenty of dudes who like women like you, it might seem like they only like shy women but its more likely for them to say that around you than to say they like people like you around you. He'll i like women like you, i just love the confidence and the uncaring of other people's thoughts of you. It shows you know what you're doing

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean that's nice and all, but I'd rather not deal with what you have described.

Let me translate it so maybe you'll see why I don't like it.

Basically I'm picturing a loud mouth woman that only cares about herself and being noticed. She likes to party a lot and have many different sexual encounters.

So there's nothing wrong with being extroverted or making more money, it's just everything else.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont like these type of women since they tend to cause to many problems. Drama queens. etc.. I guess it all has to do with compadiabilty. Id rather have a shy stay at home molded to me girl thats a help mate not someone whos involved in this fallen world with own agendas. Just one look at those girls on youtube makes me cringe..

1|0
    0|0
  • I love sassy women, because I quite sassy myself. I want a woman who will keep me on my toes, and call me on my bs. With the whole making more money thing, I think a guy shouldn't care, just as long as you're pursuing your dreams, and do what makes you happy.

2|0
    0|0
  • Just be yourself. Someone will like you 👍

But you sound fine. I mean the qualities I look for in women are more things honesty, integrity, personality. Both extroverts and introverts, shy and confident women have those qualities.

Realistically we attract those similar to us so you'll probably attract extroverts more frequently. And as an introvert I naturally attract other introverts.

Sadly most introverts are sexually unconfident so I'd appreciate your sexual confidence.

Good luck with medicine. It's hard but stick with it.

1|0
    0|0
    • I have no choice but to stick with it😂 My family would literally disown me.

• Thank you so much though!

• Anytime.

Trust me you always have a choice. Don't do a job literally for the rest of your life if you don't want to. Your family will get over it as long as you do something else that's decent.

But that being said wait till the clinical years where all the fun stuff happens.

• I have no problem with a girl being extroverted and confident. For me personally, I don't go for girls that are sassy or highly sexual, mainly because I'm shy and the type that Isn't very sexual. However, some other guys have different tastes

1|1
    0|0
  • You're my exact opposite. Someone I'd need but I'm not sure I could handle you.

2|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha, I’m an independent person. I don’t rely on a guy to “handle” me... I do that just fine. I’m more of an easy going person... so I’m extroverted in the sense I find everything funny, I’m an open person, and I am not shy... I like meeting new people and doing new things.

• Well, if you plan on cloning yourself someday, I'll take one of you, please.

• Seems like the people who worry over that sort of things are more insecure than most other about how their lives compare , I woild happily be the stay at home dad if needed or wanted. best secure in who you are and what you want out of life. I am kinda looking for this in my life currently 😅

1|0
    0|0
  • Why not? It’s nice to observe and react and be entertained, it’s relaxing, it takes the pressure off of us, so please... take the drivers seat :)

1|0
    0|0
  • You're like my dream! I've always wanted to marry a doctor! I don't understand the handwriting of other doctors and I always feel duped at the medical shop.

1|0
    0|0
  • My opinion is theirs a mystery about quiet or shy girls. Its just that, a lot of men are probably threatened by you. Because of how you are, the way you look, and what you're about to become. Although those are all great things, but there's no mystery in it, maybe? Lol I dunno that's just a guess. Also, I'm sure it would seem safer for most to go with the introverted.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm on here quite a bit and I don't recall seeing any posts about guys liking quiet/shy girls but I guess it's just each to their own if they have

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, personally, you're completely not my type. Nothing wrong with you as a person but that's too much from a woman for me.

1|2
    0|0
  • That they're extroverted, confident, sassy, women... that's it. And most people gravitate towards extroverts, even businesses want everyone to be an extrovert.. which suck.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not men who have a problem with their women making more money, it's women who get antsy about these situations. That's why nearly all women want to "marry up" to a man who is more than they are in most respects.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think of fat girls to be honest. They're usually like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually it's women who have more of a problem with being the higher earner in a relationship. I happen to work in healthcare as a perfusionist, and I work with quite a few female doctors. They look down on all the guys at work who aren't physicians, even though probably half of them are single. So I don't think it's the guys who have a problem with this setup.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think shy girls just make us feel special. If a girl doesn't normally open up to people but lets us into her thoughts, it's unbelievably endearing and flattering. If a girl is extremely sociable and outgoing it can be hard to tell what's just her being her and what's her actually expressing interest or a desire to get to know you better in particular.

Men and women are different in that men are very direct and women are very indirect. I think a shy girl opening up to you lets her be feminine and indirect while we can understand a direct intent without playing as many guessing games

3|0
    0|0
  • You're just not talking to the right person. I don't care about money, introvert vs extrovert, or how you dress to go out. Your age is a deal breaker for me but I'm significantly older than you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its nice to have all of those qualities in a woman. I especially like it when a girl can tell me exactly what she wants in a simple and direct way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sassy... nope !! You're use of manipulation to try and intimidate me by thinking you're going to out perform me financially , I don't think so.
    Deal breaker... and why are you still single?

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on each individual. But I’d say the majority of girls you described are either hood rats, sluts who go to the club every weekend AND on weekdays, or ugly chicks who are really good at putting on makeup, acting like they are cool and confident and outgoing but really they are dying inside because they know they are ugly without the makeup and fake exterior.

But some of the coolest most awesome chicks I ever met were the type you describe. You can be a shitty person or a great person. The great ones are much more rare than the shitty ones but they exist. Intelligent, confident, cool, able to talk about anything, driven in life for a great future. Those ones are great.

1|1
    0|0
  • If I met you, I'd pass out from fright. Like those fainting goats.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think they're great in they're own right. I'm very least likely to hang out with one because I'm more of the opposite. Unless the saying opposites attract might apply.

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as she is considerate. Everything would be fun

1|1
    0|0
  • Some dont like the shy ones nor quiet ones.. And you should never change a thing your perfect the way you are

1|0
    0|0
  • I say as long as u kno when to quit. Like say as an example if I married you I wouldn't really care as long u kno when not to be sassy. And I wouldn't mind at all if ur seen as long as u stay loyal, heck I'd probably show u off myself tbh😋

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a submissive guy and wouldn't mind a girl like you taking control.. but what do you like in a guy?

1|0
    0|0
  • Egos poor poor egos they love a horny girl butt they also get intimidated or feel like you are used up if you talk too dirty for them

1|0
    0|0
  • I like shy girls and sassy girls, doesn't matter to me, they just gotta like video games, cats, and pokemon

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont know but I liking girls who are actually BOSSY makes people conclude that I am a pervert.
    Maybe they think the same about you too (maybe*)

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say it's a common thing to guys who are uncomfortable with women who know what they want. I think that's kinda why they prefer shy girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as you're not OVER confident. All that sounds pretty great to me. And making more money than me is no big deal to me at all

1|0
    0|0
  • Most of them do know their boudaries. Can be embarrassing in public sometimes

1|1
    0|0
  • I simply admire such kind of woman and I wish to date one

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm good with them as long as they shut up from time to time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t like loud girls, even if they’re good looking. I prefer reserved girls, they are cuter

1|0
    0|0
  • For me... that is the sexiest kind of woman. One who is confident and dominant and can control the situation. Keep it up.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only problem the men have is their confidence, we have been brainwashed to believe the MAN is the one who is supposed to make more money, be more successful, etc. But only a true man can accept that sometimes the woman makes more, or has authority. Being a man myself i can say, we try to show our dominance for some odd reason. But definitely dont change for a guy, be yourself and though it may not work for some, there are guys who like more dominant women, all types of men out there. Or maybe you'll find a guy who is more dominant but that may cause clashes between each other. I've dated a dominant girl and honestly its not bad at all, she's still very femininethe only problem was it couldnt work because our personalities were too different. Honestly the open and confident girls are the funniest and the most fun because they dont care what people think. I could say im attracted to dominant girls (as long as im still the man) 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's super sexy. Sounds like i would swipe you to the right

1|0
    0|0
  • Give them the attention they need and think about them more

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly
    I haven't come across one
    Thought they where just in the movies.

1|0