Why are women so picky about height in a guy?

There are tons of quality short men they reject out of hand?

Looking for real answers only.
I would love to hear some real answers, especially from real women, as opposed to the child-like man-hate I have been getting from feminist man-haters for daring to ask a question!

2125

Most Helpful Girl

• Tall men are more attractive. Get over it.
    But I see tons of short men walking around with girlfriends every day, so I'd say, in reality, it's hardly an issue.

• 1. Ok WHY are they so attractive to such a large proportion of the female population.

2. WHY is it that they are willing to reject out of hand so many men without this one single trait that CANNOT be changed?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because a woman's genetics makes a woman want a larger/stronger guy, as well as the media and other sources. However most girls are happy with most guy's height as long as they make up with personality, or other characteristics

• So how does a shorter guy get around the initial rejection instinct of the vast majority of women who seem to desire only that a man be "tall" or at least "taller than me"?

• Be attractive in other ways, have a six pack, be smarter than average (by a lot), be famous or be rich, basically put extra effort in