Girls, how short is too short to you?

Follow up to my last question, most girls date guys taller then them, and in that question I asked a few how important height is to them. a few say its pretty important and so i just gotta wonder what height is just too short for most women to where you just can't be attracted to him physically?
Girls, how short is too short to you?
  • Anything below 6 feet is too short
  • below 5'10 is too short
  • below 5'5 is too short
    Vote C
  • Below 5 feet is too short
    Vote D
  • Just anything my height or shorter than me is too short
    Vote E
  • A guys height isn't a requirment for me for me to date him
    Vote F
  • See results (for guys)
    Vote G

5021

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't give a damn about height. How tall you are doesn't determined the size of your heart. Short guys are just as loveable and worthy as tall guys are. Some are even fantastic in bed too 😍

Most Helpful Guys

• Girls don't date guys taller then them for the fact that men on average are taller then them.

Though I'd assume their interest in men taller than them is due to the fact that most men are taller, size matters in a lot of ways and it is a primitive trait.

• Guys need to stop coming up with pathetic excuses for why they can't get laid. The "I am too short' one is getting really old.