Girls, how short is too short to you?

Follow up to my last question, most girls date guys taller then them, and in that question I asked a few how important height is to them. a few say its pretty important and so i just gotta wonder what height is just too short for most women to where you just can't be attracted to him physically?
Girls, how short is too short to you?
  • Anything below 6 feet is too short
    Vote A
  • below 5'10 is too short
    Vote B
  • below 5'5 is too short
    Vote C
  • Below 5 feet is too short
    Vote D
  • Just anything my height or shorter than me is too short
    Vote E
  • A guys height isn't a requirment for me for me to date him
    Vote F
  • See results (for guys)
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't give a damn about height. How tall you are doesn't determined the size of your heart. Short guys are just as loveable and worthy as tall guys are. Some are even fantastic in bed too 😍

0|4
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Girls don't date guys taller then them for the fact that men on average are taller then them.

Though I'd assume their interest in men taller than them is due to the fact that most men are taller, size matters in a lot of ways and it is a primitive trait.

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys need to stop coming up with pathetic excuses for why they can't get laid. The "I am too short' one is getting really old.

0|1
    0|3

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 48

• Below 5’8.

I’m 5’2 and I want kids but if I have a boy then I want him to have a shot at being tall. Besides, I like guys that are tall because it makes me feel secure.

0|1
    2|2
    • Ah. My mom's 5'2 and my dad is below 5'8 but my brother is 5'11 and still growing.

• Show All
    • Nobody, guys or girls, should be punished for something in their genetics, something which they cannot control

• @StarsInTheEyes Thanks. It's that we're entitled for girls to like us, it's that the reasoning always seems to be it's an issue with the guy and not a matter of preference.

• Anything shorter than 9 foot is too short for me :p

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd draw the line at around 5'7".

0|3
    0|3
    • Why? Just out of curiosity.

• Show All
    • I mean, pretty regular answer. It was just weird, because I rarely hear 5'7" - it's mostly 5'11", 6 something, or 5'5" - 5'6". Plus I was interested if it was a specific number. Thanks for the answer.

• @Benedek38 Well I'm 5' even, so, I would be a dickhead to expect someone to be like 6'5" the way I see it. So, even though 5'7" doesn't sound tall, it's tall to me.

• I'd drawn the line around 5'1. I'm 5'0, but I don't see height as a major factor compared to personality. Even if he was a few inches shorter than me, which is unlikely, I'd still date him if he had a good personality. Not going to be picky.

1|5
    0|0
  • Personally I wouldn’t not date a guy just because of their height but I’d prefer if they were taller than 5’3... still, it really isn’t important to me

1|3
    0|0
  • 5'4 is my height, so shorter than that would feel short for me. However, I don't care, I liked boys same height or even a bit shorter than me before (as well as I liked some tall guys too). Height isn't a requiriment for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not necessarily a matter of me being attracted to you despite your slightly smaller stature than most, it's just a bit off-putting when the shorter guy has 'short-guy syndrome' (feeling the need to compensate in personality for their lack of height for those that don't know).

I don't mind if you're a couple inches shorter than me, but when I have to physically bend my neck down to talk to you, that's when it becomes more of an issue.

0|1
    0|1
    • how should guys NOT feel short-guy syndrome when they read comments where girls are saying "X'XX is the cut off point" or "they should do this this and this to make up for their height." ?

• Show All
    • How many men do you know get the procedure done?

• Uhh none, but I'm sure technology is to the point that something could be done if someone really felt inclined to

• Oh crap, since I'm 5'10 (178cm) myself I voted for "below 5'10", haven't seen the "anything my height or shorter than me" ... oops.
    In general, my own height is about the shortest I would go (+/- 2cm). Otherwise, I just do not feel attracted.

1|1
    0|0
  • I chose "a guys height isn't a requirment for me for me to date him". I've seen attractive guys shorter than me and around my height (5ft, so they were really short) and their height didn't make them any less attractive or appealing for me.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm 5'8 so usually 5'10 is the minimum but I prefer it when he's also taller than me when I'm wearing heels so that's around 6 ft or taller. Of course there's always exceptions but I don't think I'd date someone shorter than me

0|1
    0|1
  • Prob about 5’6”. Minimal.

Should be noticeably taller than me when I wear heels.

0|1
    0|1
    • are heels that important to you?

• Not really. I have a hyper mobile ankle so I take random spills n heels are usually pretty short for me

But 5’6” is well below avg height for a guy. So not like I’m very picky about that

• I'm only 5'0 so yeah my height and lower is a bit small. I prefer at least ONE of us can reach the top shelf... Or the second to the top shelf...

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5'2.5-5'3", so as soon as I put on a pair of winter boots I'd be towering over someone if they're 5'5"..
    My ideal height is 5'8-5'9" - I can still wear heels but they don't have to be stilettos!

0|1
    2|3
    • How fucked up it is that guys lose out on opportunities because the girl wants to be shorter while hearing shoes that add to her height. If your so concerned about feeling small, why wear shoes that drastically change your height? since you seem to be a fan of shoes that change your height, would you reconsider if the guy saw your insecurity and wore inserts to his shoes to keep that height differential?

• Show All
    • You know what, when you're 17, have anxiety and depression.. This would fucking tip you. So stop fucking assuming, stop making me out to be a horrible person and actually listen to yourself. You're fucking pathetic.

• It would becuase at 17 your immature, but you don't sound liek you grew up from it. since i was 13 "hahahaha you're too short to get a girlfriend" and even on here, girs like you care more about your fucking shoes than what the man is worth. but when i say shit because of experienced i had, I'm the bad guy? when you demonize short guys based on your experience you're this moral princess? i want to say it doesn't work like that, but i guess not

• I only know CM/KM etc and 1,50M / 150cm would be to small.
    Im 174cm and i had a boyfriend who was 160 and it was pretty funny to annoy him :D

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m 5’7. So 5’10 Is an excellent kissing height. :D The Lowest I’d go is probably my height.

0|2
    0|0
  • Don't really care if I like the guy. I'm 5'3 . Doesn't affect the attractiveness of a man if he's short or tall. Height is not why I date someone.

0|1
    0|0
  • Anything shorter than 5'4 would be too short for me. I'm only 5'3.
    I think my ideal height for a man would be about 5'7. That's the perfect height 💕💕💕

0|1
    0|2
  • Anything below about 5' 6" is short. Anything shorter than me is too short! That is 5' 1"

0|1
    0|0
  • I think that as long as a guy is not my height, or shorter than my height, I'm pretty much fine with any height.

Before, I used to think that 5'8" would be the minimum, but when I met my boyfriend I completely changed my mind (he's 5'6" and I'm 5'4") However, the build of a man is important to me. My brain isn't wired to be attracted to skinny guys. I like a guy who works out and has muscles (abs are not required but it's a bonus). My boyfriend is muscular and has a good personality, and we connect well emotionally and physically, so I'm not going to exchange him for a guy who's taller but isn't going to be the way he is.

0|2
    0|0
  • As they as they have a good heart and personality that is all is good

0|3
    0|0
  • Below 5'9 is too short, that's shorter than me but I can tolerate it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm really not sure. I've never been asked out by a guy my height or shorter.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think that 5'6 and over is fine, below that would be too close to my own height I think.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5'1" and any height will do for this loving, caring, affectionate, lonely short girl.

0|2
    0|0
  • if you're tall according to girls thats short, if you're short you're too short. if you're medium height thats too consider as short

0|1
    0|0
  • Anything shorter than slightly below my height is too short. I'm short myself.

0|1
    0|0
    • how should they get over that flaw to cater to your expectations of what makes a man a man?

• Show All
    • dwarfism isn't defined by height, it's defined by genetics or disorders that cause your growth to be stunted. " I wouldn't want dwarfism sorry. " this is ignorant, it's not contagious. But at least your honest about your prejudices even if they are based on false facts.

• @Armourdillo I never said dwarfism is contagious. I said that I wouldn't want a dwarf man.

• For girls, I don’t care. For boys, 5’3 and under is too short.

0|1
    1|2
  • Anything below 5’5

1|3
    0|0
  • Anything shorter than my own height is too short. I'm 160 cm tall.

0|1
    0|0
  • Below 5'5.

1|3
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 19

• Bro, you should have used Cm too
    Like 5 ft.10" is 175 cm
    But 5.8 ft is 175 cm

0|1
    0|0
    • you can just use a converter if you want.

• Yeah but not all gets the number right
      As I said some would think it is 5 ft 10 inches

• It's not important friend my brother is 30 and 5"5 and can garuntie he gets more pussy then the avarege guy because of his larger then life persona

1|2
    0|0
  • I'm 5'5" and I hate how girls won't date a short guy, but when the guy wants a fit or average girl we get shit for it.

0|3
    0|0
  • I'm like 6'1 yet I was one of the smaller people when I was in some uni intro thing and many girls were taller than me lol

0|2
    0|0
  • Well shit. I'm out for the vast majority of the women who responded.

0|4
    0|0
  • I'm told too often that I'm too short, and I'm 5'10.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm taller than every girl here's minimum. Lucky me.

0|1
    0|0
  • For me its more a preference in women. You won't be rejected just because of your height but my prefered height is about 5'11 and up.

0|1
    0|0
  • Girls seee a 5'11" guy five feet shoter than a 6 feet guy thats just their perception

1|1
    0|0
  • @Pitzi anything above 5'0 is fine for you? Or do you need dem 6'2 guys?

1|1
    0|1
  • Ha... ha... ha... I'm so screwed!😂😂
    Look at me with the 5'1😥😥😥😥

0|2
    0|0
  • Women think anything below 6 feet is too short even if she's only 5 ft tall.

0|1
    0|0
  • Good heart is Paramount, but 5'10 and above is an added advantage

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5'5 so I'm doomed to die alone

0|4
    0|1
  • Luckily Space Marines are 7 feet tall.

0|2
    0|0
  • Below 7 foot

0|3
    0|0
  • Weird, I also thought I was too short

0|1
    0|0
  • Just a guy passing through.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was hoping that it would be 6ft since I'm 6'5.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes