Girls, why do you all seem to overlook the quiet/shy guys?

24

Most Helpful Girls

• How exactly can you not? You don't look at us, approach us, or make any moves, so, it's hard to know when you're interested. That's like asking someone why they aren't listening when you're not even talking.

• It's hard to approach cause y'all tend to travel in groups. A shy girl isn't going to approach a guy in a group. It's challenging.

• Inghrn I don't travel in groups. I'm so lonely I'm dying to meet someone like you. Where are you?

• I’m going to reverse the question. Guys, why do you all seem to overlook the quiet/shy girls? For both sexes, if you are introverted and quiet all the time, how will the person know you showed interest in them? You have to make an effort for your effort to pay off dude. This is coming from an autistic girl who is alone all the time so I understand your struggle. You just have to force yourself to be upfront and not shy. When that person gets to know you some more, that’s when you can show your true colors and your true shyness.