Do you care how wealthy the person you are dating is?

Well this is actually a question for both guys and girls. Do you care that the guy/Girl you are dating is rich?
I'm not talking about dating someone just because he or she is rich (not a question about gold diggers)
I'm saying would you date someone that is a lot more rich or poor? Do you care how wealthy the person you are dating is?Do you care how wealthy the person you are dating is?
  • He/she must be rich
  • It doesn't matter to me
  • Results
    Vote C
Well personally it's not about wealth, but I would prefer them to be well educated and has a job, behaves well etc...)

8195

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm not going to date a homeless person so if he cab take care of himself I'll date him. But the thing is i dont want to date a rich guy cuz most super sexy girls want to date a rich guy and it will be difficult for me to keep a rich guys eyes from wanderig. So if you want to be happy for the rest of your life never make a pretty guy your boyfriend.

• Why do you see yourself as the ugly duck?

• I agree with you

• EssieEsmerelda, you're not ugly at all

• I only care that within a couple years of dating we have enough saved to buy a house, get married and have kids. So doesn't need to be rich but needs to be a bit financially smart.

• That's exactly the way I'm thinking, I will start dating once I secure a house in Miami for my girlfriend, so that I wouldn't seem as taking advantage of her just to get the green card

• Lol are you really a commie😂

• Yeah, lol!

Most Helpful Guys

• Add more options. I prefer less wealthy. I was in relationship for 3 years - with a girl who had rich father. It was a real issue because she didn't want to ease much on her lifestyle (she did, but it was still too expensive for me and she already complained). They were not SO rich, but that time I was really kind of broke as I was student (I was never really broke, because I could save and I did not spend much, but with her it was cinema here, coffee there, travelling here and there, I had an old car so also some petrol and maintenance). I spent 10x more money with her than alone. She was awesome but my lifestyle was probably killing her. I was not any hipster! Just simple guy from village. She eventually left (haha, for rich guy). Now I am kind of obsessed by one girl who also has rich parents and this is one thing that really holds me back (the fear that I will not be able to keep up). Now I finished school and I earn some money but not that much (more or less average or very little above average).

• So I would prefer a girl from average or poor family, or a rich one but tolerant and able to switch from BMW to Hyundai.

• Well yeah I agree, but cinema isn't that expensive. Also did you go to college?

• That time it was secondary school and I lost my part-time job AND my father lost his job. Well I was used to spend something between 20-40 eur per month. Really not much. Most for petrol and some simple maintenance of my car (old Suzuki Swift). I would usually sit at home or go cycling or some other stuff, and I didn't need money for that. Now she wanted to do something everyday. Either go to cinema, or for coffee, or just go out, it simply exceeded my budget because doing something that requires money (almost) every day gets expensive. 40 eur may not be much for you but here in Slovakia average salary for part-time job is between 1.6-3 eur per hour. Yeaaah then I went to university and I found a job but still I would earn (minus travelling cost) 20 eur per day and then we would go out and spend these 20 eur for one evening. And she hated my old car as well. But other than that, we were a nice couple, just money were a bit of issue. Not money but spending money.

• What your asking is still gold digging. You used the term rich so yes gold digging. The gold diggers will require a minimum so they can fulfill their wants and needs. Anyone who says otherwise is just projecting. If your 1st question to someone is how much you got in the bank or you are attracted to someone because of what they are wearing or driving gold digger. Furthermore setting a "minimum standard" is good in talk sake but you dont fo into a bar asking hey what's your career choice how much you make. Or 1st people are usually attracted either looks or something that tipped that person into their favor so your not going to know that persons wealth status until farther down the road. Unless your hitting on someone at their work place or meet them at their job.

• No. If a rich person is dating another person that is as rich as him this isn't gold digging

• Well most of the time rich dating people that are as rich aren't gold diggers, just trying to keep their prestige and want to date people of their same social class

• So again how does one find out they are or arnt rich? If you are rich how woukd you then go about finding out if the person you want to date is rich or not since your only interested in them being rich (gold digging).