Do you agree with this transgender girl list on benefits of dating a trans girl?

• YES
  • NO

1051

Most Helpful Guys

• 1,2,4,5,7 are bull shit, and make wide ignorant assumptions on a broad and diverse group of people. I agree with 3 except the assertion they are female. They are TRANS women. 6 I can see how some may view this as a down side but I want children and I don't mind being supportive of my SO during that time of the month. Lords know she has to put up with me being a grump and or moody every once and again.

(PS: I have no problem with transgender people. If they are happy with who they are then I say good on em! But I will not agree that they are on some base level superior to average women. I think they should be judged and viewed as we all are : individuals with their own strengths and weakness.)

Respectfully,
    - Mr. brick

• I couldn't even make it though the dumb ass list.

1) easier to get along with.
    Bullshit
    2) more open minded
    More damaged actually
    Didn't hear 3
    4) more feminine?
    What the fuck? How? Hahaha
    You're a guy.

I couldn't get past that. It was just too dumb.

Most Helpful Girls

• I only agreed with the first few. Past number 3 I thought they were all BS, except for the period one.

Even with all these “benefits” though, it doesn’t matter. If someone has a penis, whether they identify as male or female, cisgender 100% straight men are biologically incapable of being fully sexually attracted to them. Heterosexual men sexually prefer biological women, AKA people with vaginas. A transgender woman would have better luck if she instead pursued bisexual or pansexual men.

• I dated a few transexuals being nisexual myself but it was too much work, they constantly need validation and are real drama queens. Also they either all have a serious mental conditions or medication and hormones they take mess them up. A transexual man I dated started getting very violent in the end.

• Violence is never okay, but it’s probably all that testosterone. Men can’t even handle taking extra doses. How is a female to make transgender supposed to handle that? I feel like they’re hurting themselves pretty badly with it.

• @mermaidrocketship That is partially false about the testosterone, it's a common misconception.

In actuality testosterone has a strong pro social effect on behavior in the absence of a threat.

Men also do not naturally develop relational aggression, while women do beginning at age 2.

Male and Female brains are also physically different, largely between grey and white matter. Grey matter, higher in men's brains, while white matter is used more in female brains, the difference this causes is significant.

So women taking test is probably something that needs a lot more research and no doubt it seriously fucks things up.