Guys, do you pull the chair out for your date in the restaurant and ladies how do you feel if he didn't pull it out for you?

3142

Most Helpful Guys

• No. She is not disabled, she can do it herself, besides, it's dehumanizing to do it. It implies you have to do it for her.
    Listen. I really hate these things. Like…if you were born as a women, suddenly, you get these advantages? Why? You don't deserve it. You haven't done anything to get them. You just got lucky to born in some gender. And I, as male, should be your slave, because…again, no reason. No reason at all, it's just all arbitrary.
    So, no. You can open doors, sit, take care of your clothes and so on. Just as I can. You can pay for yourself, just as I can. Equality. This is what you wanted anyway.
    And I am glad to see this dying. Yeah, some girls might not be happy about it. Because they're at the receiving end. And some guys too. Because they think it will get them access inside her panties. And call it chivalry.

• The answer is YES and NO. If you are under 30 you might not have any idea what he is even doing behind your chair... if you are a guy you would probably feel super weird even trying to do it. If you are in your 40;s or over like myself I always do it and my date knows exactly what is going on each and every time. Generationally we are accustomed to different things... some of these things fade out or are not taught anymore. When it's prom night or homecoming and you are in a restaurant and see a bunch of teens having dinner before their big dance. .. you really don't see this happening even though the parents may have instructed the young man to do so.

• Amazing 👏

• Pff, I agree but at the same time; Feeling weird about pulling a chair out for a woman would be as bad as never opening the door for her.

Nah m8, I have hardcoded mannerisms and that's certainly one of them. It's only weird because everyone else has the capacity of an aroused gorilla.

Most Helpful Girls

• I wouldn't really care, but if he did I think I would be a bit uncomfortable cuz I'm not royalty or someone very important for him to do so. If that was the case, why don't girls pull out chair for guys too? It's just another gender stereotype

• My hubby pulled the chair and sat on it. Then he pointed out at his thighs and said "this is your chair".