OK, I have a question about the question..."If someone had sex with over 50 people are they a player"?

laurieluvsit
A nice female GAG member posted this question recently and 1/3 of the girls that responded said no and about 1/2 the guys said no.

How could someone not be a player after more than 50 sexual encounters... I'm confused?

Is it because I'm blonde that I don't get it? ... or I just don't understand the proper definition of what "a Player" is?

Can anyone help me with this?
OK, I have a question about the question...If someone had sex with over 50 people are they a player?
A. You don't understand that it really means more than 50 sexual encounters, but with the same person, so that is not a player
B. No, it means over 50 sexual encounters with over 50 different people but that is still not enough to make them a player quite yet, it needs to be way more than that before they hit that threshold (no player to be seen in this picture... lol)
C. I'm not blonde and I don't understand why that doesn't make them a player either so you're not alone
Vote C
D. Well, I'm blonde as well and I don't understand it either, so there's at least 2 of us... lol
Vote D
E. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Why Sex With Dozens Doesn't Make You a Player" survey
Vote E
GirlGuy
37
21