I would say this is completely true, women are free to body shame men, men cannot body shame women. what about you?

Anonymous
The image says it all.. I think it's wrong to body shame either, but preferences do not make you shallow.. And I see the below image every day, where men get hate when we won't date fat chicks because we prefer healthy women, which by the way a person's weight is fully controllable by the individual. And a woman saying stupid shit like they wished they invited a repellant spray for short guys, how tall a man is cannot be changed.. Both are just preferences.. But body shaming men is acceptable and encouraged, body shaming women can get you canceled.
It's true
It's false
GirlGuy
10
2