1 mo

How long would you have to date someone before you're comfortable moving in with them?

DizzyDesii
I would PREFER to move in once engaged (assuming the engagement lasts anywhere from 3-6 months, I personally feel thats long enough to understand each other's living style). If i didn’t wait til engagement, I probably wouldn't agree to live with someone until at least a year or more of dating. At this stage in my life, I don't know if i’d still wait that long but thats how i felt back then
#FeelFreeToList #GoingtheDistance
At least a month
At least 3 months
At least 6 months
Vote C
At least a year
Vote D
At least a year and a half
Vote E
At least 2 years
Vote F
At least 3+ years
Vote G
GirlGuy
1 mo
I’m honestly super shocked to see how many people would live together within 6 or less months of dating. I definitely ain't lettin him move into my actual house that soon since he hasn't even been allowed to let his dick move in between my thighs yet. 🤣 Normally, I’d prefer we have dated anywhere from 1 to 2 years before getting engaged. Then live together for those 3-6 months that we’re engaged.
img.buzzfeed.com/.../...uzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif
1 mo
I think i understand the confusion now. When i say til you’re “comfortable” moving in with them, i’m not asking in a “comfortable considering moving in” type way. I mean how long would you date them til you actually legit up and moved in with them?
45
16