My Favourite Outfits and Makeup From the MTV American Music Awards 2016

Well we all saw some great outfits over there, haha. I personally liked them all but there are only a few that impressed me and I was like "ayyy man, isn't this the perfect outfit?"

Here we go with the outfits:

Selena is so sexy OMG and this dress kinda made her shine and look like a Princess. πŸ‘‘

Well I don't need to comment about Gigi at all because she always 'shoots' with a gold sharp arrow.

Okay, is it just me or are these girls of Fifth Harmony all fat? Except the girl at the right who is slim, all others are chubby and short. It's not a big deal; just saying. They have a great talent.πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

Best Makeup

Ariana, please tell me what kind of conditioner do you use girl. 😍😍 And the shirt is so perfect.

Mirin her beauty marks and her necklace. Of course, also her face.

I've never been a huge fan of piercings but this is an exception bcs it looks so good in her lips.

I freakin love her hair; it's such a unique style...wow.

#MTVAmericanMusicAwards2016

#MakeAMAGreatAgain

#DrakeAndSelena

2014

Most Helpful Guy

• Selena Gomez, Fifthharrmony, and Ariana look beautiful and slay.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hits
    Selena looked really good :)
    Chrissy, even with the vag slip.
    Ariana looked solid.

Misses:
    I felt Gigi looked like a doiley. Karlie, Bella, and Palmer also missed the mark (imo) bc of simply weird dress, comic book hair (the outfit wasn't actually bad), and bad styling (the pink thing, too much RiRi knock off)

Make up:
    Gigi
    Julianne
    The model lady who married Derek Jeter (forget her name o. O)
    they looked amazing :)

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 13

What Girls Said 19

• I think Selena is he best dressed there. I'm not sure what Gigi was wearing. Looked like some parts off a curtain and she used it as a dress. I think her hair and makeup is stunning though. Ariana? Meh, she has the same hair style the same combination (crop top and trousers). She ought to do something different for once.

• O. O I didn't like a single dress. What gives! If I HAD to wear any, it would be the short green one that looks like it has pockets (because I love green and lots of pockets <_< ) or the first Fifth Harmony dress (the woman blowing a kiss).

MAYBE Selena's but I absolutely hate the colour so...

• Selena looked damn good.
    Tbh, a lot of these are very revealing, which I don't have anything against, but I prefer to show off one asset at a time instead of all, at once.

• only the dress of selena looks good... the other outfits look cheap

• Perf!!! And the girls of Fifth Harmony ain't fat just bad bad picture

Or then it's just me. Im a whaleπŸ³πŸ‹

• Triss, I love ya and am not too fond of 5th Harmony but at least 2 of those 5th harmony girls rock some curves or thickness. Would kill for them long stong lags that Lauren has! XD

• *strong legs

• ahahahahahahaha I don't know lol i always liked their bodies but this pic didn't convince me too much. maybe it's just the pic. their dresses tho hnnnng

• Why the need to expose their bodies so much? Espeically the legs that goall the way to the crotch? Is there a reason? SOme look like street walkers

• Because they like how it looks? Isn't that the whole reason anyone wears anything other than potato sacks?

• perfectt

• Honey the fifth harmony girls are not fat, they are curvy.

• I know it was a mistake by me bcs i meant to say they look like theyre fat in that pic smh my bad

• 1|1
    • Girl with the bleach blonde hair is definitely a tranny. His face is super masculine

• That's Gigi Gorgeous from youtube & she's transgender actually. Her body is goals... :)

• Loved watching the music awards 😍 Selena looked so classy in her dress. Gigi looked stunning as well as host.

• "Chubby and short" Wtf what's your problem?

• It was a fuckin misstype
      I meant they look chubby and short in THAT pic but thetre not bruh ofc i know that

• It was called the AMAs...
    That blue dress tho <3

• Bellas hair looks so ugly... why would she dye it? I love that purple dress!

• Well it used to be better but now its not that ugly haha

• Meh she looked better with simple red hair.

• She & her best friend dyed theirs to match. It's just a fun thing to do sometimes & she seems to love it.

• liked the second one

• Fat?
    I wouldn't call that but whatever.
    Oh and it's Rotterdam not Roterdam.
    ☺️

• oh lmao #fail
      and more like chubby lol or maybe they are just short which makes them look a little bit chubby

• half of them got really criticised, have they ever heard about something called fashion?
    and you talking about 5harmony got me laughing haha have you actually seen them? Normani is fit af

• Yeah i have heard of "something" called fashion
      I guess their stylists know better what fashion is

• And as for 5th harmony i meant to say they LOOK fat in this pic
      Duh ofc theyre not fat

• some of them are, and no many stylists fucked it up

• Selena gomez 😍😍😍. The rest can all be classed as nude.