Top 10 Best Parasite Eve Original Soundtrack Songs

blondfrog

This will be a mytake for hardcore Parasitve Eve fans if there are any on here from the very first Parasite Eve game. The Franchise that started it all. A list of what I believe to be the best soundtracks from the game.

10. Memorize of Aya and Eve

This song started to play in the game when Aya was having a horrific flashback of when her and her sister were in the hospital. It's been a long time since I played this game lol, but I am pretty sure this song also played when Aya was at Soto.

9. Influence of Deep

This song played from the very first time you fight Eve before she even truly evolves form keeping her beauty to turning into a mutate monster looking witch. The song also plays again when you fight her on the carriage at central park after killing the 4 groups of worms.

8. Main Theme piano version

This song plays right before you fight the original Eve on the 70th floor of the Chrysler building and some other time I think the 2nd time you go back to the museum or right when Daniel and Maeda explain how the Mitochondria powers in her body work along with in her two other sisters Melissa the fake Eve and Maya the real Eve.

7. Under the Progress

This was just such an awesome kick ass song that started to play when Daniel first went to meet with the mad scientist who was responsible for mutating Eve and others like her who could control and use their mitochondria to kill others. It also played when the NYP station got attacked by Eve's monsters.

6. Femmes Fatales

This is the song that plays at day 5 the final day and on disc 2 of the game when you finally fight Eve in her final form and for the last time. It's truly an epic song with amazing piano melody and opera singing.

5. The Omission of the World

This song has such an adrenaline and amazing beat to it. It starts to play right before you finish off the first disc of the game under the Subway. Right before you fight the giant Centipede this song keeps on your toes, but unlike other songs doesn't scare you, the sound of it makes you want to get further in the game with an oomph of confidence. It also plays in the extra round on the 50th or 60th floor of the Chrysler building I forgot. On each floor every song plays from all the levels of the game, but this was is especially exciting, because you know that you are so close to getting to the last floor of the building after having to go through that annoying maze.

4. U.B

The song plays only once in the game when Eve gives birth to her mutated Mitochondria baby. It keeps playing when the baby quickly evolves to 3 out of its 5 stages. The song keeps a steady pace until it evolves into a huge mutated bald monster with a weird blue sword. The song really picks up at the three minute mark and sounds like a song you would here T-Virus would come out to from a Resident Evil game.

3. Theme of Aya Reprise

This is truly an epic song with Aya's regular theme song playing with a twist. This song only plays once or twice in the whole game. It's the first time that Aya discovers she is a mutant by looking through the scientist who created people like her and Eve Dr. Klamp. with a special power to be able to control ATP the thing that Mitochondria creates and use it to kill with amazing powers. The song plays really quickly striking cursorily through first time players of why it was Aya. It also has a bit of an element of fear when the song plays.

2. Primal Eyes

I forgot when this song plays lol maybe anyone reading this could help me. I am pretty sure its plays in the beginning of the game and when Aya dives out of the helicopter to fight Eve at the statue of Liberty. Either was this amazing song earns spot number two because of how many different levels and tunes of sounds this soundtrack makes. It gets your adrenaline easily going.

1. Somnia Memorias

And finally for number one I have no idea what the woman in this song is saying, but its so catchy and she has such an amazing voice ๐Ÿ˜. It's only completely in Latin or Spanish.

Did you know this game was based off of a true scientific theory that Mitochondria was responsible for multiple cellular organisms and could live on their own?

Hope you enjoyed this mytake if there are any fans out there or people who at least have played this game before.

3
13
3Girl Opinion
13Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• CHRISENSIO
    Primal eyes sounds really cool. All in all i enjoyed listening to all of them.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

212
  • btbc92
    When I got the 3rd Birthday was when I began finding out about Parasite Eve. I actually watched the original Japanese movie based on the actual novel. Very well done. And you picked the right best tracks done by Yoko Shimomura at that time.
    • blondfrog

I heard 3rd party was a huge disappointment though. This was from huge hardcore fans as well. I am currently playing the 2nd one which I actually like too.

• btbc92

The 3rd birthday isn't a disappointment. Trust me. I'm actually quite impressed with the story telling, the overall psychological and perhaps spiritual side of the game itself. It was indeed amazing, and heartbreaking at the same time. If you never at least bought it from gamestop or something for cheap, I wouldn't spoil it for you. But I can gather that the only reason is because of how the pacing the story was, how boring it looked, the graphics, the type of musical style choices, etc. Extremely harsh criticism in my opinion. I never played 1 or 2. Seen the 1st on Youtube gameplays. The 2nd, I didn't see. But I somewhat grew tired of the storyline. That's my only beef. It was practically the same situation in NY but in a different state. The only interesting thing about 2, was the main plot points leading to 3 in a way.

• blondfrog

One is extremely challenging especially the Chrysler building I think you should get the first one. I can't play a game without playing the older versions first. Like I mean I can't just play Tomb Raider 3 and skip the other 2 lol. Yeah and the fact it was only for the psp was really stupid i don't have a psp but maybe someday I will play it on an emulator. I think Square Enix shoudl just do a remaster/remake of Parasite Eve 1 and 2.

• meatballs21
    Great game, but I never finished. Back when Square would make quirky little side projects like this. I bought it preowned so I didn't have a manual, and I had a guide in EGM2 that helped a bit but I didn't fully understand the whole weapon levelling thing, and didn't like the combat enough to want to face the Chrysler Building.

I had the same thing with Vagrant Story... the interface was confusing and I wasn't sure what I was meant to be doing with my equipment, so I was getting my ass beat.
  • 404filenotfound
    I have not played this game in years, possibly over a decade!
    • blondfrog

Hahha the last time I played it was when I was a senior in high school which was in 2010.

• I think that I played it in High School as well lol. Maybe even middle school.

That makes me feel old

• blondfrog

Same here I was such a nerd at that game too still am. I could tell you where every item and secret room still is without even playing the game. I've played it at least like over 100 times. My last saved game I played all the way to like round 9 lol. I had this one gun it shot out only one bullet but I got so strong that it would do 1000+ damage on most opponents.

• John_Doesnt
    I wish the game had a proper sequel or at least an HD remake.
    • blondfrog

I'm with you there man they really should make a remake or at least like a mix of a remaster and remake like the Resident Evil 1 remake.

• DizzyAster
    Parasite Eve was a game I didn't get to play. Man, I missed that one
  • ToruMatsuda
    I only played the first parasite eve once it was gooood
    The 3rd birthday was good too
    • blondfrog

From what I heard the 3rd one was bad though interesting. I just don't like how its only on the psp I think that's stupid. I am playing the 2nd one you should play it man its actually a lot easier in terms of weapons and pe upgrade than the first one.

• Zorax
    Very cool Take, Parasite Eve is one of my favorite games too.
  • disgustingweebtrash
    Thank you
  • CT_CD
    Interesting
  • jacquesvol
    Bad singer or bad recording?
    • blondfrog

You don't like it? That's okay man its not for everybody.

• Anonymous
    awesome music
  • Anonymous
    Interesting take.
  • Anonymous
    Awesome
  • Anonymous
    That's awesome. Thanks for sharing