🔥🏁🔥 Calling All Racers Down to the HORIZON 🔥🏁🔥

DizzyDesii
πŸ”₯🏁πŸ”₯ Calling All Racers Down to the HORIZON πŸ”₯🏁πŸ”₯

(Warning: #GameReview May Have Spoilers)

If you haven’t yet picked up FORZA HORIZON 3 from stores mate, you’re missing out and pretty darn late!! Its been cruising about for 2 years now, and Im telling you, this game is Aussie! And I’m not just saying that because I’m a total cornball who knows the game is set in Australia.

I love racing video games like Mario Kart and Need 4 Speed. I also love to roam the streets in GTA. But this game is a beauty like no other. The fact that I’ve always wanted to take a trip to Australia makes Forza Horizon 3 so much more worth it with its virtual reality feel.

Now lets have some #ForzaFun as you can enjoy the pics, gifs, and videos below. #FeelFreeToList if you already own the game or would consider buying.

Check out this trailer... It’s a sneak peek of what all I’m about to tell ya!!!

That trailer was EVERYTHING!! Right? And Ursine Vulpines β€œWicked Games” made it THAT much cooler πŸ™ŒπŸ˜πŸ™Œ What I love about this game is that it actually lives up to its trailer! Forza Motorsport has great trailers too, but its series is so repetitively stiff and tied to circuit tracks unlike the Horizon series.

(Haha, is anyone else reading my writing as if they’re talking in an Australian accent right now?)

A. Forza is Xbox/PC Exclusive

This is honestly the main downside of the game. For anyone loyal to Playstation, #DontHateMe ...I still own my PS2/PS3. Yet, I’ve always been an Xbox 360 kinda gal and actually bought an Xbox One just for Forza.

B. Set in Australia

I’m sure you know by now that the game is set in Australia! I’m telling you the graphics are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. Just think of the many areas of Australia. The races are held all over the place!! Dont let this small pic fool you, the map is huge!!

There’s the cityside set in SURFER’S PARADISE! I couldn’t freakin believe it! I’ve always wanted to go to the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia.

Then there's the great outdoors! Yes, I’m talkin THE OUTBACK baby!! I love jumping the hills of desert sands. And there's even river canyon pathways.

But if thats too dry for you, take it to the grasslands of the YARRA VALLEY. I’ve seen the least traffic around this area of the map.

Or cool off on the beach shores of BYRON BAY! But be careful because the water and sand don’t mix well, causing you to skid all over the place!

These are the four areas where the Festivals of Horizon 3 are located. These sites are where you can go later in the game to purchase/customize cars or just pop a wheelie to show off for all the fans standing nearby. The festival upgrades are beautiful and may even contain carnival rides.

Aside from these main festival sites, you can explore more of Australia’s setting as there are unbelievable views of waterfalls, rainforests, pink lakes, mudtrails, and more.

For those with the expansion pack, you can even head over to Hot Wheelz tracks where you may even have to dodge the T-Rex waiting trackside #Nostalgia

OR check out the other expansion pack where you can head up to Blizzard Mountain where the snow-blows will try to stall you from reaching the mountain peak.

What would the setting be without THE WEATHER to shake things up? The skies look incredibly REAL! When its CLEAR its lovely. But when it STORMS, the clouds stir gray. The RAIN makes the road extra slippery, but Im sure thats nothing compared to when its SNOW and you have to deal with a whiteout. I dont have the Blizzard Mountain expansion, but traveling on the MUD tracks is hard/slippery enough. Not to mention, the cars skid badly after going through any puddle, lake, or whilst just riding along the beach shore.

The sky looks sexy af during the SUNSET! But beware, the NIGHT skies are nothing to toy with. Its hella hard to see in that condition and the street/headlights dont help at all. You get all cheery when the SUNRISE finally hits, but it too can be a killjoy as the sun blinds you while driving. Its literally like staring at the real sun. It burns baby! Since this game has DRONES, feel free to use them to capture pics of the skies, destinations, and cars.

C. Be Who u Wana be, B-A-R-B-I-E

I love that this game lets you pick a character. Sadly, you can't get out the car to run around like in GTA, but you get to enjoy a Sims moment. For my character, I chose a guy. I was going to choose a girl but then this hot Asian dude (not the one on the bottom row who looks like my ex) caught my eye. #FanGirling I was like HECK YEA THATS MY NINJA RIGHT THERE, and then I gave him this wicked cool name, Bandit!

The selection of characters is very diverse, and you get to pick a name from a long list of names that the voice-over can pronounce when talking directly to you. The voice-over probably has a name, but I call her Aus-Siri cause she sounds like an Australian version of Siri. Aus-Siri is AUS-some and i love how she goes β€œHey Bandit, would you like me to set you on the nearest route to your next bucket list challenge.”

D. I Got the MUSE in Me!!

I freakin love the soundtrack on this game! I didn't think anything could compete with Need 4 Speed and GTA Soundtracks... and ok this one can’t. But its still a very good one.

There's a few songs you may already know:
DMX- X Gone Give it To Ya

Flume/Kai- Never Be Like You

Chvrches- Clearest Blue

Justice- DANCE

Galantis- Runaway (U and I)

Outasight- The Wild Life

Run DMC- Its Tricky

Jack- To U

Young MC- Bust A Move

Fitz and Tantrums- Handclap

Odesza- Say My Name

Blink 182- Bored to Death

Band of Skulls- You're Not Pretty

Benny Benassi- Beardo

Diplo- Be Right There

But then there's some less common songs that still make great faves:

ROCK:
Aesop Rock- Rings (Sounds like TechN9ne)

Beautiful Bodies- She's Blast (Sounds like Paramore)

Plague Vendors- ISUA

Thrice- Blood on the Sand

Panama- Jungle

Saosin- Racing Toward a Red Light

Sleeping with Sirens- Gold

Hilltop Hoods- Higher

Chrvches- Bury It

Alkaline Trio- We’ve Had Enough

Albert Hammond- Losing Touch

EDM:

Alison Wonderland- I want U

Touch Sensitive- Pizza Guy

Dusky- Ingrid is a Hybrid

Touch Sensitive- Real Talk

Lindstrom- Closing Shot

Riton- Rinse & Repeat (Make the Car Go)

Wafia- Heartburn (Felix Cartal Remix)

World Champion- Avocado Galaxy

Oliver Heldens- Waiting

Etherwood- Souvenirs

Fred V- Ultraviolet (Sounds like Florence/Machine)

LOVE:
Just Kiddin- Fall For You

Lykke Li- I Follow Rivers

Caroline Polachek- Ashes of Love

Nero- Two Minds

A Day To Remember- If It

Flight Facilities- Crave U

LadyHawke- Love Song

Rufus- Like an Animal

Years & Years- Shine (Sounds like The Weeknd)

Frnkiero- Weighted

Mayer Hawthorne- Love Like That (Country Muse)

Miamigo- Hard II Love

Miike Snow- Heart of Me

M83- Go

RAP:
KDA- Turn the Music Up

Oddisee- Thats Love

YG- Do It To Ya

Lyrics Born- Sir Racha

Pharoah Monch- Shine

Tkay Maidza- Uhuh

POP:

Outasight- The Wild Life

Justin Tranter- Tied to You

OTHER:
Courts- Part Of

Cruisr- All Over

Digatilism- Go Time

Nero- Damaged

Bombay Bicycle Club- Carry Me

Cut Copy- Lights & Music

There’s so many more songs but I only listed my faves above.

https://m.soundcloud.com/nfssoundtrack/sets/forza-horizon-3-soundtrack-nfssoundtrack

E. Vroom Vroom

Sorry I took forever to get to the main theme of the game... THE CARS 😍 This game has every car you can think of (minus the Volkswagen brand). But some of the cars don't even belong on the track (lol the Cadillac Escalade). Luckily, in this game, no cars are locked/restricted. As long as you have the cash, you can buy whichever cars you want. πŸ’²πŸ€‘πŸ’²

But... wait for it...You don’t even have to buy all the cars! The deluxe and ultimate editions of the game come with free DLC cars. However, the original edition (along with deluxe/ultimate) introduces this free spin wheel where you can win free money ranging $2000-100,000 OR free cars like the Ford GT (I just won one). To access this wheel, all you have to do is wreck a lot of crap. Just run over bushes, run through puddles, run over signs (specifically these little billboards that give you access to spin wheels and fast travel). You can also gain faster access to the spin wheel and skill shop perks if you win races and championships.

Now for the cars themselves 😍 there's over 350 of these babies! Most people want the Bugatti or Agera because of their speed, but this game has a lot of wet roads and ramps, and both of those pose a challenge to these cars. I remember watching a video where every Bugatti flipped upside down after hitting the ramps. I also experienced it at first hand πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

The customization options are insane. I admit, there's not many like in N4S but definitely still a great handful. Check out a few of the ones i customized below both in the pics/links:

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/entertainment-arts/q2919718-out-of-these-10-which-paintjob-looks-the-most-decent-btw-this-is

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/travel-leisure/q2833963-which-of-these-cars-do-you-like-best

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/travel-leisure/q2830311-which-of-these-8-customized-cars-look-the-most-decent

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/travel-leisure/q2835039-based-off-the-poll-which-colors-names-go-best-with-this-lambo

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/entertainment-arts/q2919500-which-of-these-color-customizations-look-best-on-these-two-cars

F. Trains, Planes, and Automobiles

There are a few circuit races but the majority of the races are held map wide, traveling throughout the open world. What I love about this game is that their are so many different race types! Not only do you get to customize the races (how many laps, what time of day, what cars are allowed), but you also get to outrace a helicopter, a train, a jet plane, a boat, and even a slow azz blimp lol. Thankfully there's a rewind button in case you make a silly mistake seconds before crossing the finish line.

G. Call The Popos, Ho!!

Now I prefer not to play online but I’m sure most of you would, and I must admit it looks fun 😍 Unlike N4S and GTA, there's no cops on FH3 to ruin the day! That is.. unless you choose to play your own made up version of cops/robbers online with 3 other friends. But I mean, you dont really need cops when you have the crazy azz Drivatars on this game. Depending on the difficulty level of the game, it will feel like you're being rammed by cops when it comes to racing these people. P.S. being online means that you can auction off cars that you don’t want anymore.

I’M TELLING YOU, I’M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THIS GAME IS GREAT!!

48
7
7Girl Opinion
48Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

• OpenWine
    I dislike how you can't win online races on a more handling based tune. some players also wallride to not loose speed whilst cornering.
    and the fact that there are only 2 blue points to mark where you should drive leading players always driving out of track.

overall a fine game that crashes sometimes and takes you long time to tune a car.

one time I took me 12 hours to tune 1 car for A class only to find out how easy it got outspeed in online race
    Is this still revelant?
    • DizzyDesii

Yea it pisses me off when the game crashes after i win a race. And lmao sometimes i wallride because im not always the best drifter on sharp corners. And yea i hate the 2 blue points but i only see those on midnight races. I prefer daytime races with the green signs

• OpenWine

yea that moment when you survived the derby and got 2nd place in an online race then you missed that frikin checkpoint uhhmmph!!
      oh you like drifting cars? I have put up a really good setup of my Evo 1996 (idk) it's not a drifter but really fast for A class. I am more of the racer guy and like going for apex cornering

• DizzyDesii

No i dont like drifting lol. And lmao i hate when i miss a checkpoint

• drummerdude25
    I love that you mentioned the soundtrack. Driving around in this game to CHVRCHES "Clearest Blue" is pure bliss... it's just a jam and is very fitting for the game. Lots of good music and really, the game in general is just packed with so much great content. The landscape is amazing... the cars and attention to detail...

There's supposed to be a FH4 announcement next month at E3 too. Can't wait!
    Is this still revelant?
    • DizzyDesii

Yes Yes Yes!! And yea i heard F4 may be in UK. Glad you enjoyed playing too πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ˜

• Oh really? I've actually heard that it will be set in Japan... nothing confirmed yet though, I don't think. Both would be cool!

• DizzyDesii

OMG if they do Tokyo that would be freakin awesome!! I just hope its not all cityside. I like being able to go into the countryside as well

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

746
  • cheapshotbob
    it looks like an awesome game i might give it a try though im more of an rpg gamer, but i did play need for speed 4 hot pursuit and that game was crazy awesome the diablo was my favorite car that car really hugged the curves at the right speed lol. but i will check this game out since its been a few years since i tried a driving game.
    • Only nfs i really like was undercover

• that was the one where you had to get caught on a camera at the highest speed? anyway that series is pretty good but i got away from it all after kings field series game which is an RPG series. but i will have t try this game you posted about.

• TripleAce
    omg this girl plays racing games LOL... aren't you the ultimate girlfriend hahaha
    all we're missing is grilled cheese sandwiches from you... and now that makes you wifey material...
    omg this girl
    lucky boyfriend
    • DizzyDesii

I love grilled cheese!! And you already knew i played racing games cause you answered my old car customization posts

• TripleAce

Ya i knew that lol
      But its always a 'oh she does' kinda thing
      Haha, so relaxed aren't we lol

Good to hear good to hear

• didigo182
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAy5McXZm98

I played all FORZA (also Gran Tusrismo).

This FORZA Horizon 3 i got 100% on mt PC Master Race 60FPS/Ultra. The serie Horizon have a more "Arcade" way to play i like too.
    • DizzyDesii

I love this song by rufus!! I drive to it a lot on the game

• didigo182

Sometimes i used to get into the forrests and be there.. admiring the graphics. I also like Forrests snd the fields with a lot of green.

Yess this is the best music of this game :)

• DizzyDesii

Lol my fave area is the outback. I love jumping the hills of sand

• lanadelrey25
    My 13 year old sister plays the shit out of that game with my dad. Sometimes I'll get on her account just to take a little spin, but it isn't really my kind of game.
    • DizzyDesii

Haha i haven't played it in so long but its my fave racing game aside from N4S Hnderciver and Mario Kart 64

• I do like mario kart though, I'm basic like that lol

• DizzyDesii

Marriokart 64 was anything but basic. Battle mode was amaze balls

• LEADFOOTboi
    q w p i showed up at the game store last week... they told me forza is a xbox exclusive... I WAS SO MAD... my friend has been telling me about that game... i want it so baaaaaaad... all i wanna play with is the regular old cars and trucks tho
    • Lol forza horizon 3 was the only good one in my opinion. I haven't played fh1 or fh3 but fh4 sucks.

• I bought an xbox one just for forza

• i don't have the drive to buy another system... the boi at the store said... "HNNYUUUHHH forza is an exbaux exclusive, just like gran tourismo is only for PS..." sounds like ps owners are getting boned

• Matt_D
    I have Horizon 3, purchased Ultimate Edition on the Microsoft store but my PC is nearly 8 years old and I don't have Xbox One. I'm not sure about getting an XB One because I'm more of a PC gamer so I prefer to build a new custom gaming PC but that will be a while. I'm a car enthusiast and I love open world driving games! I've been playing a bit of Test Drive Unlimited 2 for the last few years, old game but still great fun.
  • JDavid25
    Racin games are coo.. I do like that they are implementin opened world.. But, I like more person type games.. But you did advertise this game though.. Shoo.. LOL.. Almost made me wanna play it..
    • DizzyDesii

Haha goal ALMOST accomplished

• JDavid25

LOL.. Yeah.. But I'm Playstation Nation...

• Hans222
    I'm not a gamer but you seem to be a race pilot to be Desi... do you see yourself getting on the track in a fast car one day?
    • DizzyDesii

Haha I've always wanted to watch Nascar in person but never be in it. Lol i dont even drive irl

• Hans222

Make it your ambition Desi: to be in a Nascar within 5 years. You can do it :D 8)

• sensible27
    I think I'd like racing games,, maybe even f1. I think I'd like more time please (me asking the guy playing me to spend a littleore ; ))
  • razelove
    You seem like you would really really like the Carmageddon games, they're really cheap on steam
    • I honestly dont game anymore. But ill google carmageddon

• StrangerByTheDay
    The game looks pretty exciting dear Des, but the downside is I have never had a gaming console, always been playing games on a PC, and the last time I have upgraded mine was to make it a server for my work as a developer.
    I don't have a graphic card, only RAM memories to launch virtual machines.
    It would be nice to invest in a new XBOX though, and this one is pretty on the eyes.
    The last console I have bought, well, it is the SEGA Master System 2

This one to be exact:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/n7BwMoWCx1Y/hqdefault.jpg
  • ChocoBrownieMonster
    doesn't matter what car you got in the 200bhp range, i'll always beat you in the Ferrari GTS Turbo and fuck all your post millenium cars.
    • DizzyDesii

Yea i dont like that car. Looks like it belongs in back to the future

• its not all about how it looks tho sweety, it's about how it feeelsshhh! rurrrrrrrrrr!

• DizzyDesii

I care more about how it looks than what it can do

• msc545
    Col. However - is it 4K? Are there any cars with manual transmissions? I race a Porsche IRL with a manual trans and I'm kinda used to it, and my PC generates 4K imaging...
    • Yes if you buy xbox one and yes manul is an option under custom settings. Look at the gifs above. Thats how real it looks but even better in 4k

• msc545

Thanks - will it run in 4K on my PC (32 inch monitor, 9900KS, GTX 1080 TI, 32GB) ? Not sure how resource hungry this thing is.

• Dargil
    I briefly did time on 4 wheels in SCCA and 2 in WERA. 'spensive.
    • Lol well did u like forza horizon 3? Cause i think 4 was awful

• Dargil

Haven't done time video racing. Only on asphalt.
      I have ATTEMPTED to compete with kids on racing games at the arcade. Blew me away. Different instincts.

• alice55
    This game look so cool *-*
    I like to play car video games from time to time, it's cool for relaxing
  • LegateLanius
    Sweet mytake. Alas, I don't have an Xbox and my computer is not strong enough to play graphics like that.
  • worldscolide
    Thats a beautiful game, I absolutely love the Hot wheels DLC
    • DizzyDesii

Im mad cause its been out for years and i got fh3 years ago yet still dont have the hot wheels game. I've never played online nor bought xbox live haha πŸ™ˆ i dont even game anymore but i do enjoy forza like one month a year

• abutaher
    Inshallah, very soon I'll pick. Can i play it in i5 8GB?
    • DizzyDesii

Not sure. I haven't played in forever but i played on xbox one when i did

• R3DthatDude
    Don’t particularly like racing games but I’ve Seen the game many times I’ll try it out
  • farhaan7
    It's rare to find gamming girls ( wish I had an Xbox would game with u ) 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 #budget problems
    • farhaan7

I did have ps 2 though that was fun will have x box soon I start earning

• Lol aside from fh3, i dont game anymore

• farhaan7

I LL try to buy the game this may will game together

• BeHappy1985
  • _Stefan_
    Wish I still had this to play. I had it on Xbox, but I don't have it anymore. Only play on Switch now..
    • I hardly play anything anymore but still love this on occasion

• _Stefan_

That's good

• Kezzz
    This is an amazing game. Love tje cars, graphics and everything. Hours of fun indeed.
  • ryancg
    I enjoyed Horizon 3, but I kinda liked 1 and 2 more.
    • DizzyDesii

I haven't played 1/2 yet

• ryancg

Oh, well you should. If ya liked 3, you'll surely enjoy 1 and 2. Horizon 3 had the best setting, but the other 2 were pretty great as well. The first one was set in Colorado and the second one was in the France/Italy area.

• DizzyDesii

Ooooh France & Italy 😍

• AkshiJanjua
    too bad i have ps4 probably wouldn't be able to play any forza horizon ever
  • Ailaw22
    Dont have Xbox but i also love car racing games i have played it because of friend loved it
  • RedThread
    I'm not really a racing game dude. I'll fucks with Mario Kart every now and then though.
    • DizzyDesii

Still checkout some of the take at least

• TheSpaceGnome
    I only like racing games with combat, like battle kart racing or podracing, cuz woosh, and explosions, and beep beep, and yes.
  • Lemia
    I've never been into Forza, I more into formula one and rally.
    • But the trailer is sooooo good. At least check it above

• check out the first forza horizon its good its for xbox 360 but you can play it on xbox one

• Lemia

I'm sure it is but its excusive to XBox and I have a pS4

• DJZest
    Gran Turismo Sport has more-detailed car models, crisper and more realistic graphics, and a highly-sophisticated physics engine.

Just sayin'.
    • DizzyDesii

Never played it. Which GT would u suggest

• DizzyDesii

I looked it up. Its not better. Yes it has more cars but its not open world like forza. I dont wanna be stuck on a track all game

• DJZest

Both games have strenghts in different areas. I listed some strong aspects of Gran Turismo; never said that it's the better game.

People's opinions differ on matters.

• xButterflyKisses87x
    Amen I actually have this game! Wooho!
  • An_Impulse
    I've been playing forza horizon 4 for a year. and got bored :/
    • DizzyDesii

I dont like forza horizon 4. I got bored day 2. But forza horizon 3 is aaaaamazing! Thats why i wrote about it

• An_Impulse

i have xbox game pass.. i might try to play if its included. :) do you know if crossplay active on that game? can i play with pc?

• DizzyDesii

I've never olayed online so I don't know

• justcurious2019
    i have not to play this one i still have not finished forza horizon
    • I never played FH1 or 2 yet own 3 and 4 lol

• check out forza horizon when you get some time you will not be sorry

• I know I've been wanting to get it. Honestly all my game systems been dusting on the shelves for years. I dont play anymore

• OlderAndWiser
    My gaming is limited to Solitaire and Websudoku!
  • illdoit90
    Lol
    You have soooooo much time for a 20 something
    Do you study?
    • DizzyDesii

I graduated college last May. Just waiting for my job to start in June

• DizzyDesii

Nope my boyfriend and i are saving up. Why

• N23SA
    I don't have an xbox :(
  • tjbyrd39
    Sorry I seriously have not turn the TV on a 2 years
  • AL3XXG
    nfs undercover was my last. haven't played a game like for 10 years
    • DizzyDesii

Omg thats my fave nfs

• AL3XXG

Yes, it is good. My all time Fave is motogp 2

• VolleyballLover122
    EPIC myTake
  • Krumpir
    I am a Rally Dort type of guy. Simulation.
    • DizzyDesii

haven't played it before. But im telling you forza is worth it

• Krumpir

No πŸ˜‚ it probably lacks 80s and 90s cars which I simoly love such as Audi S1 Quattro 😎

• DizzyDesii

Nope it has em all

• vasilias
    Forza is fantastic. I want Horizon 5
  • jpezee
    Yes badass game
    • Prob my fave racing game ever. didn't think anything would ever beat N4S undercover

• Mahir_G
    More into Dota2 Pubg amd Apex tbh.
  • DanFlingwing
    i think horizon sucks now
  • DaanZaan123
    Yesss!!
  • Hispanic-Cool-Guy
    I lost my desire for video games.
    • DizzyDesii

Me too but this is one i still play one month a year. It was better than any forza or n4s i ever played. Even beat mario kart 64

• cupidkisses
    Good
  • hollyeood69
    I will try it out and see for myself beautiful
    • Its really good. Better than N4S in my opinion

• daanzaan
    I am yet to play it. No spoilers please
  • Jayjoy
    ah alright!