🔥🏁🔥 Calling All Racers Down to the HORIZON 🔥🏁🔥

πŸ”₯🏁πŸ”₯ Calling All Racers Down to the HORIZON πŸ”₯🏁πŸ”₯

(Warning: #GameReview May Have Spoilers)

If you haven’t yet picked up FORZA HORIZON 3 from stores mate, you’re missing out and pretty darn late!! Its been cruising about for 2 years now, and Im telling you, this game is Aussie! And I’m not just saying that because I’m a total cornball who knows the game is set in Australia.

I love racing video games like Mario Kart and Need 4 Speed. I also love to roam the streets in GTA. But this game is a beauty like no other. The fact that I’ve always wanted to take a trip to Australia makes Forza Horizon 3 so much more worth it with its virtual reality feel.

Now lets have some #ForzaFun as you can enjoy the pics, gifs, and videos below. #FeelFreeToList if you already own the game or would consider buying.

Check out this trailer... It’s a sneak peek of what all I’m about to tell ya!!!

That trailer was EVERYTHING!! Right? And Ursine Vulpines β€œWicked Games” made it THAT much cooler πŸ™ŒπŸ˜πŸ™Œ What I love about this game is that it actually lives up to its trailer! Forza Motorsport has great trailers too, but its series is so repetitively stiff and tied to circuit tracks unlike the Horizon series.

(Haha, is anyone else reading my writing as if they’re talking in an Australian accent right now?)

A. Forza is Xbox/PC Exclusive

This is honestly the main downside of the game. For anyone loyal to Playstation, #DontHateMe ...I still own my PS2/PS3. Yet, I’ve always been an Xbox 360 kinda gal and actually bought an Xbox One just for Forza.

B. Set in Australia

I’m sure you know by now that the game is set in Australia! I’m telling you the graphics are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. Just think of the many areas of Australia. The races are held all over the place!! Dont let this small pic fool you, the map is huge!!

There’s the cityside set in SURFER’S PARADISE! I couldn’t freakin believe it! I’ve always wanted to go to the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia.

Then there's the great outdoors! Yes, I’m talkin THE OUTBACK baby!! I love jumping the hills of desert sands. And there's even river canyon pathways.

But if thats too dry for you, take it to the grasslands of the YARRA VALLEY. I’ve seen the least traffic around this area of the map.

Or cool off on the beach shores of BYRON BAY! But be careful because the water and sand don’t mix well, causing you to skid all over the place!

πŸ”₯🏁πŸ”₯ Calling All Racers Down to the HORIZON πŸ”₯🏁πŸ”₯πŸ”₯🏁πŸ”₯ Calling All Racers Down to the HORIZON πŸ”₯🏁πŸ”₯

These are the four areas where the Festivals of Horizon 3 are located. These sites are where you can go later in the game to purchase/customize cars or just pop a wheelie to show off for all the fans standing nearby. The festival upgrades are beautiful and may even contain carnival rides.

Aside from these main festival sites, you can explore more of Australia’s setting as there are unbelievable views of waterfalls, rainforests, pink lakes, mudtrails, and more.

For those with the expansion pack, you can even head over to Hot Wheelz tracks where you may even have to dodge the T-Rex waiting trackside #Nostalgia

OR check out the other expansion pack where you can head up to Blizzard Mountain where the snow-blows will try to stall you from reaching the mountain peak.

What would the setting be without THE WEATHER to shake things up? The skies look incredibly REAL! When its CLEAR its lovely. But when it STORMS, the clouds stir gray. The RAIN makes the road extra slippery, but Im sure thats nothing compared to when its SNOW and you have to deal with a whiteout. I dont have the Blizzard Mountain expansion, but traveling on the MUD tracks is hard/slippery enough. Not to mention, the cars skid badly after going through any puddle, lake, or whilst just riding along the beach shore.

The sky looks sexy af during the SUNSET! But beware, the NIGHT skies are nothing to toy with. Its hella hard to see in that condition and the street/headlights dont help at all. You get all cheery when the SUNRISE finally hits, but it too can be a killjoy as the sun blinds you while driving. Its literally like staring at the real sun. It burns baby! Since this game has DRONES, feel free to use them to capture pics of the skies, destinations, and cars.

C. Be Who u Wana be, B-A-R-B-I-E

I love that this game lets you pick a character. Sadly, you can't get out the car to run around like in GTA, but you get to enjoy a Sims moment. For my character, I chose a guy. I was going to choose a girl but then this hot Asian dude (not the one on the bottom row who looks like my ex) caught my eye. #FanGirling I was like HECK YEA THATS MY NINJA RIGHT THERE, and then I gave him this wicked cool name, Bandit!

The selection of characters is very diverse, and you get to pick a name from a long list of names that the voice-over can pronounce when talking directly to you. The voice-over probably has a name, but I call her Aus-Siri cause she sounds like an Australian version of Siri. Aus-Siri is AUS-some and i love how she goes β€œHey Bandit, would you like me to set you on the nearest route to your next bucket list challenge.”

D. I Got the MUSE in Me!!

I freakin love the soundtrack on this game! I didn't think anything could compete with Need 4 Speed and GTA Soundtracks... and ok this one can’t. But its still a very good one.

There's a few songs you may already know:
DMX- X Gone Give it To Ya

Flume/Kai- Never Be Like You

Chvrches- Clearest Blue

Justice- DANCE

Galantis- Runaway (U and I)

Outasight- The Wild Life

Run DMC- Its Tricky

Jack- To U

Young MC- Bust A Move

Fitz and Tantrums- Handclap

Odesza- Say My Name

Blink 182- Bored to Death

Band of Skulls- You're Not Pretty

Benny Benassi- Beardo

Diplo- Be Right There

But then there's some less common songs that still make great faves:

ROCK:
Aesop Rock- Rings (Sounds like TechN9ne)

Beautiful Bodies- She's Blast (Sounds like Paramore)

Plague Vendors- ISUA

Thrice- Blood on the Sand

Panama- Jungle

Saosin- Racing Toward a Red Light

Sleeping with Sirens- Gold

Hilltop Hoods- Higher

Chrvches- Bury It

Alkaline Trio- We’ve Had Enough

Albert Hammond- Losing Touch

EDM:

Alison Wonderland- I want U

Touch Sensitive- Pizza Guy

Dusky- Ingrid is a Hybrid

Touch Sensitive- Real Talk

Lindstrom- Closing Shot

Riton- Rinse & Repeat (Make the Car Go)

Wafia- Heartburn (Felix Cartal Remix)

World Champion- Avocado Galaxy

Oliver Heldens- Waiting

Etherwood- Souvenirs

Fred V- Ultraviolet (Sounds like Florence/Machine)

LOVE:
Just Kiddin- Fall For You

Lykke Li- I Follow Rivers

Caroline Polachek- Ashes of Love

Nero- Two Minds

A Day To Remember- If It

Flight Facilities- Crave U

LadyHawke- Love Song

Rufus- Like an Animal

Years & Years- Shine (Sounds like The Weeknd)

Frnkiero- Weighted

Mayer Hawthorne- Love Like That (Country Muse)

Miamigo- Hard II Love

Miike Snow- Heart of Me

M83- Go

RAP:
KDA- Turn the Music Up

Oddisee- Thats Love

YG- Do It To Ya

Lyrics Born- Sir Racha

Pharoah Monch- Shine

Tkay Maidza- Uhuh

POP:

Outasight- The Wild Life

Justin Tranter- Tied to You

OTHER:
Courts- Part Of

Cruisr- All Over

Digatilism- Go Time

Nero- Damaged

Bombay Bicycle Club- Carry Me

Cut Copy- Lights & Music

There’s so many more songs but I only listed my faves above.

https://m.soundcloud.com/nfssoundtrack/sets/forza-horizon-3-soundtrack-nfssoundtrack

E. Vroom Vroom

Sorry I took forever to get to the main theme of the game... THE CARS 😍 This game has every car you can think of (minus the Volkswagen brand). But some of the cars don't even belong on the track (lol the Cadillac Escalade). Luckily, in this game, no cars are locked/restricted. As long as you have the cash, you can buy whichever cars you want. πŸ’²πŸ€‘πŸ’²

But... wait for it...You don’t even have to buy all the cars! The deluxe and ultimate editions of the game come with free DLC cars. However, the original edition (along with deluxe/ultimate) introduces this free spin wheel where you can win free money ranging $2000-100,000 OR free cars like the Ford GT (I just won one). To access this wheel, all you have to do is wreck a lot of crap. Just run over bushes, run through puddles, run over signs (specifically these little billboards that give you access to spin wheels and fast travel). You can also gain faster access to the spin wheel and skill shop perks if you win races and championships.

Now for the cars themselves 😍 there's over 350 of these babies! Most people want the Bugatti or Agera because of their speed, but this game has a lot of wet roads and ramps, and both of those pose a challenge to these cars. I remember watching a video where every Bugatti flipped upside down after hitting the ramps. I also experienced it at first hand πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

The customization options are insane. I admit, there's not many like in N4S but definitely still a great handful. Check out a few of the ones i customized below both in the pics/links:

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/entertainment-arts/q2919718-out-of-these-10-which-paintjob-looks-the-most-decent-btw-this-is

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/travel-leisure/q2833963-which-of-these-cars-do-you-like-best

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/travel-leisure/q2830311-which-of-these-8-customized-cars-look-the-most-decent

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/travel-leisure/q2835039-based-off-the-poll-which-colors-names-go-best-with-this-lambo

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/entertainment-arts/q2919500-which-of-these-color-customizations-look-best-on-these-two-cars

F. Trains, Planes, and Automobiles

There are a few circuit races but the majority of the races are held map wide, traveling throughout the open world. What I love about this game is that their are so many different race types! Not only do you get to customize the races (how many laps, what time of day, what cars are allowed), but you also get to outrace a helicopter, a train, a jet plane, a boat, and even a slow azz blimp lol. Thankfully there's a rewind button in case you make a silly mistake seconds before crossing the finish line.

G. Call The Popos, Ho!!

Now I prefer not to play online but I’m sure most of you would, and I must admit it looks fun 😍 Unlike N4S and GTA, there's no cops on FH3 to ruin the day! That is.. unless you choose to play your own made up version of cops/robbers online with 3 other friends. But I mean, you dont really need cops when you have the crazy azz Drivatars on this game. Depending on the difficulty level of the game, it will feel like you're being rammed by cops when it comes to racing these people. P.S. being online means that you can auction off cars that you don’t want anymore.

I’M TELLING YOU, I’M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THIS GAME IS GREAT!!

519
DizzyDesii is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guys

• I dislike how you can't win online races on a more handling based tune. some players also wallride to not loose speed whilst cornering.
    and the fact that there are only 2 blue points to mark where you should drive leading players always driving out of track.

overall a fine game that crashes sometimes and takes you long time to tune a car.

one time I took me 12 hours to tune 1 car for A class only to find out how easy it got outspeed in online race

• Yea it pisses me off when the game crashes after i win a race. And lmao sometimes i wallride because im not always the best drifter on sharp corners. And yea i hate the 2 blue points but i only see those on midnight races. I prefer daytime races with the green signs

• Are u watchin e3 right now? They chose uk over japn for fh4

• I did watch it yes... a little bummed it's not in Japan, but the UK looks GREAT! They've really gone all out with this one!

Maybe Japan or somewhere in Asia for the next Horizon game :)

• I love that you mentioned the soundtrack. Driving around in this game to CHVRCHES "Clearest Blue" is pure bliss... it's just a jam and is very fitting for the game. Lots of good music and really, the game in general is just packed with so much great content. The landscape is amazing... the cars and attention to detail...

There's supposed to be a FH4 announcement next month at E3 too. Can't wait!

• Yes Yes Yes!! And yea i heard F4 may be in UK. Glad you enjoyed playing too πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ˜

• Ohh ok... yeah definitely try again later. The Japanese countryside is pretty amazing!

• Are u watchin e3 right now? They chose freakin UK over japan

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 17

• I have Horizon 3, purchased Ultimate Edition on the Microsoft store but my PC is nearly 8 years old and I don't have Xbox One. I'm not sure about getting an XB One because I'm more of a PC gamer so I prefer to build a new custom gaming PC but that will be a while. I'm a car enthusiast and I love open world driving games! I've been playing a bit of Test Drive Unlimited 2 for the last few years, old game but still great fun.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAy5McXZm98

I played all FORZA (also Gran Tusrismo).

This FORZA Horizon 3 i got 100% on mt PC Master Race 60FPS/Ultra. The serie Horizon have a more "Arcade" way to play i like too.

• I love this song by rufus!! I drive to it a lot on the game

• Oh really? Well anyone of these (JO or UK) what they choose woul be amazing anyway.

For sure Forza and The Witcher it's games that i buy doung a Pre Order.

• omg this girl plays racing games LOL... aren't you the ultimate girlfriend hahaha
    all we're missing is grilled cheese sandwiches from you... and now that makes you wifey material...
    omg this girl
    lucky boyfriend

• I love grilled cheese!! And you already knew i played racing games cause you answered my old car customization posts

• Ya i knew that lol
      But its always a 'oh she does' kinda thing
      Haha, so relaxed aren't we lol

Good to hear good to hear

• Racin games are coo.. I do like that they are implementin opened world.. But, I like more person type games.. But you did advertise this game though.. Shoo.. LOL.. Almost made me wanna play it..

• The game looks pretty exciting dear Des, but the downside is I have never had a gaming console, always been playing games on a PC, and the last time I have upgraded mine was to make it a server for my work as a developer.
    I don't have a graphic card, only RAM memories to launch virtual machines.
    It would be nice to invest in a new XBOX though, and this one is pretty on the eyes.
    The last console I have bought, well, it is the SEGA Master System 2

This one to be exact:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/n7BwMoWCx1Y/hqdefault.jpg

• I'm not a gamer but you seem to be a race pilot to be Desi... do you see yourself getting on the track in a fast car one day?

• Haha I've always wanted to watch Nascar in person but never be in it. Lol i dont even drive irl

• Make it your ambition Desi: to be in a Nascar within 5 years. You can do it :D 8)

• Sweet mytake. Alas, I don't have an Xbox and my computer is not strong enough to play graphics like that.

• 1|0
  • I enjoyed Horizon 3, but I kinda liked 1 and 2 more.

• I haven't played 1/2 yet

• Yeah, but the dynamic season changes sounds pretty cool and not something I've seen in many other games.

• But how dramatic from fh3

• Dont have Xbox but i also love car racing games i have played it because of friend loved it

• I'm not really a racing game dude. I'll fucks with Mario Kart every now and then though.

• Gran Turismo Sport has more-detailed car models, crisper and more realistic graphics, and a highly-sophisticated physics engine.

Just sayin'.

• Never played it. Which GT would u suggest

• Both games have strenghts in different areas. I listed some strong aspects of Gran Turismo; never said that it's the better game.

People's opinions differ on matters.

• Gt sport is a simulation racing game
      Forza horizon is open world arcade racing game.
      You can't compare these two.
      Both are great games thought

• nfs undercover was my last. haven't played a game like for 10 years

• I am a Rally Dort type of guy. Simulation.

• haven't played it before. But im telling you forza is worth it

• Ooooow now you got me interested with barn finds

• Yes 😍 google β€œforza horizon 3 barn find cars”

• i think horizon sucks now

• ah alright!

• I have been called

What Girls Said 5