How to pull off a Disney Movie Marathon

smahala1991
How to pull off a Disney Movie Marathon

This is one of the top things on my bucket list I wanna pull off with a friend of mine. I want to plan the ultimate Disney Movie marathon. However with all the Disney releases there will not be enough time in the world to finish all the movies even including the Jim Henson, Marvel, and Star Wars franchises. And now with the acquisition of 20th Century Fox the list will continue to grow. So here are some ideas to plan a Disney Movie marathon

1. Plan exactly how many movies you plan to watch and which ones.

The average movie marathon lasts about 20 hours. Which means the best time to start is approx. 5 am and end at midnight. It would also help to know what you're going to watch in advance.

How to pull off a Disney Movie Marathon

2. Purchase munchies and drinks to enjoy with the marathon.

Some good ideas are: Popcorn, Chips, Candies like M&M's and Gummies, appetizers like jalapeno poppers, pizza rolls etc.. and drinks like soda or the little juice barrels. At lunch and dinner it might be a good idea to order takeout like pizza or chinese. The night before would be the best time to go to the supermarket and pick up ideas, but do set a budget for snacks and drinks.

How to pull off a Disney Movie Marathon

3.Provide some comfortable arrangements to settle down.

This might mean pillows, blankets, pajamas, onesies, and even a pullaway bed or couch. You're gonna be in for a long haul so your comfort is paramount.

4.Plan times for bathroom breaks and fresh air.

Even though you are going in for a marathon you should take time to make sure you use the restroom and get some fresh air.

5.Make sure you have trash bags handy

With all the food waste and soda cans you will need them for sure.

How to pull off a Disney Movie Marathon

6. Have a Disney sing along during the movies.

It's always fun to sing along to Hakuna Matata, Let It Go, You're Welcome, or You've Got a Friend in Me.

7. Don't be afraid to add in some funny commentary during the movies.

8. Have a box of tissues handy.

You know just in case you have to sneeze or cry like a baby at Mufasa's death scene.

Of course this can apply to any movie marathon such as: Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Marvel, Horror, etc..

A big pro to this is you can also style this to be like a sleepover like back in your childhood days!

So, gather up some friends and have fun!

#Disneymoviemarathon

#HakunaMatata

How to pull off a Disney Movie Marathon
10
8
10Girl Opinion
8Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girls

• musicbrain5
    This makes me want to pull out all my old Disney VHS tapes, lol. I believe I have most or all of the movies they ever released on tape, plus a lot of the newer ones on DVD. I'm more into the classics, though.
    Is this still revelant?
  • Whatthefluff
    This is a great idea for a rainy day! Thank you for sharing :)
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

• Anpu23
    And hete I was thinking that you were talking about the Disney Marathon run.
    disneyparks.disney.go.com/.../
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

87
  • vishna
    Cute :) I want to do this one day but I want to do it with a few friends or SO. I think if I tried it myself, I'd pass out
  • dmgstarfleet
    Don't forget the insulin lest you get Diabetes from all that sweetness
  • TuMeManques
    I love watching Disney movies, especially with junk food and in jammies but I don't think I could do 20 hours straight. I'd fall asleep or go stir crazy from sitting lol.
  • Prankster13
    Oooh!!! I have to talk my sister into letting her boys do one of these will us. They'd love it. That sounds super fun.

Also great take! I wouldn't have thought of half that stuff! Thanks! :)
  • Salsacumbia
    I did that! And you must have at least a week off! To many movies to watch in one full day!
  • Jack_L_andTurn
    I still love to watch the old Disney movies that I used to watch over at my grandma's house when I was little, a long, long time ago.
  • Kayla45
    How to pull it off? Uhhh.. sit there and watch the movies!

Haha great my Take!
  • RedRobin
    Disney moves are great
  • acooke-13
    This is a great idea & a great plan! Well done!
  • Jjpayne
    Nice! I love it!
  • sp33d
    Scar needs some love
  • Salmon4056
    Great mytake.
  • Secretgardenblood
    Great take
  • TheNephilim
    Nice myTake
  • LegateLanius
    Okie