Some Of My Favourite Songs Made While I Was In High School

Jjpayne

Ok so @RedRobin just did this post recently 🎼🎶🎵Some Of My Favourite Songs Made While I Was In High School (2005-2011)🎼🎶🎵 and I think it would be fun toss around at other gaggers because it is pretty fun. So I am going to do my five and then pass around the hot potato

So my first one, a Hoku song and a Nickoledon Christmas movie plug called snowday!

Hoku - Another Dumb Blonde

I learned of this song from getting the cd from a friend back in the day :)

Backstreet Boys- Shape of My Heart

Who can believe there used a be a first American Idol Lol and yes Kelly was the Winner

Kelly Clarkson- A Moment Like This

I had such a thing for Michelle Branch back in the day, it is so crazy how much her music has changed since then I guess her early music was a product of the times

Michelle Branch- Everywhere

and finally... a Spiderman plug the toby one!

Nickelback- Hero

What were yours gaggers?

and I am calling out

@DelilahRose @BlueEyeBrunette @RebeccaSJ and @xHoneyxBeex I am challenging you to do your own mytakes about five favorite songs you had in highschool

8
1
8Girl Opinion
1Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girls

Most Helpful Guy

• LegateLanius
    Noice
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

60
  • Genie23
    OMG, Shape of My Heart and Hero are some of the songs that I used to play all the time! Ah, the beautiful nostalgia. 😍
  • SpiderManFan2002
    I'm a simple girl.
    I see Spider-Man. I click.
    Great take by the way xD
  • Apple1996
    Haha my thought was God your old when I looked through the songs.
    • Jjpayne

Tell me about it!!! My age is correct! I am over ten years older than you :)

• DelilahRose
    This was awesome we're kinda close in age so I know all of these songs lol. I did my mytake but I tagged the wrong person yikes lol sorry:(
  • Groovy
  • Secretgardenblood
    Good take