🎶🎵🎶 Some Of My Favourite Songs Made While I Was In High School (2005-2011) 🎶🎵🎶

Since the oldest song in my last take about my fave songs was One Love by Black Eyed Peas (2003) which came out while I was still in primary school (in year 5, I think that's 4th grade in America) and the rest were made before I was born 😅. So here are a few of my favourites from when I was in High School/Intermediate (2005-2011). To be honest most of them are from when I was in year 13 (grade 12) in 2011.

Lady Gaga - Poker Face

Foster The People - Pumped up Kicks

Pitbull - Give Me Everything (Audio) ft. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, Nayer

Coldplay - Speed Of Sound

Gin Wigmore - Black Sheep

(NZ singers are awesome lol)

Lady Gaga - Yoü And I

I also nominate @smahala1991, @xHoneyxBeex, @Cowboy6666 and @legalboxers to post their favourite songs from when they were in High School

#HighSchool

#MusicFromHighSchool

913
RedRobin is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guys

• Haha i remember these too

Most Helpful Girls

• I still listen to pumped up kicks to this day

• I got into hs in 1985. My favorite song in '85 was a-Ha's Take On Me. 🎶🎵🎶 Some Of My Favourite Songs Made While I Was In High School 🎶🎵🎶
    My favorite song in '86 was Whitney Houston's Greatest Love Of All. 🎶🎵🎶 Some Of My Favourite Songs Made While I Was In High School 🎶🎵🎶
    My favorite song in '87 was Swing Out Sister's Breakout. 🎶🎵🎶 Some Of My Favourite Songs Made While I Was In High School 🎶🎵🎶
    My favorite song in '88 was Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up. 🎶🎵🎶 Some Of My Favourite Songs Made While I Was In High School 🎶🎵🎶
    When I graduated hs in '89, my favorite song was Debbie Gibson's Lost In Your Eyes. 🎶🎵🎶 Some Of My Favourite Songs Made While I Was In High School 🎶🎵🎶

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 11

• Lady Gaga was pretty good

• 7d

You went to high school for six years? Is that normal for New Zealanders? Here in the United States of America, we go to high school for four years (unless we fail classes) from the ages of 14-18 years old (usually).

I went to high school from 2005-2009, and I remember "Speed of Sound", and "Poker Face" came out in my years of high school.

I don't care for most of the songs on this list, but I always did love "Poker Face."

• 7d

They're from High School and intermediate. Intermediate is like middle school in America. I went to the same school for intermediate and HS so to me it was essentially the same thing

• I really dig that school shooter song, I am now entertaining the idea of befriending autistic kids and introduce them to category theory so that they have some place to output their rage energy

• Speed of sound and poker face are great songs!! I love them!!! I think I might do a quick one too!! :) and tag you along with it :)

• 7d

Lady gaga was not around when I was a kid, I'm older than her,

But if you look up smashing pumpkins cherub rock, that was a hit song in 1993.

• 7d

First 3 are great. Those were the best times of the new music. I liked then mostly David Guetta, Pitbull and Taio Cruz.

• Yes! I remember that era. It was when I thought that they thought the world was gonna end so they gave it their all.

• You were in high school for 6 years?

• They're from High school and intermediate. Intermediate is like middle school in America. I went to the same school for intermediate and HS so to me it was essentially the same thing

• I see. What country are u from?

• New Zealand

• wow young people lol

• Coolies

• Speed of sound is fucking perfection.

What Girls Said 7