Five Of My Favorite Songs I Had While In High School (2001-2005)

So I was tagged to do this by @Jpayne , it was so hard to choose just 5 but I did my best:) I was a bit of a shy wallflower in high school, but boy did I come out of my shell when I heard music. Here are just a few songs I used to love during my high school years. Yes before you look at the songs remember I'm 31 lol also this is my very first myTake:)

Pink - Don't Let Me Get Me

Pink... Man did I just love her! She was feisty, outspoken and she wasn't doing what everyone else was doing. She did her own thing and that's what I loved about her:)

Christina Aguilera - Dirrty

Had to add this because sometimes it's nice to let out your inner bad*** and look hot while doing it:) Christina knew just how to make our jaws drop and have us dancing and getting dirty right along with her!!!

Blink 182 - All The Small Things

Blink 182 oh the memories with this song! I knew every word by heart and every time I listened to this song it made my day better. Plus the video was awesome and it was super silly and poked fun in a playful way.

My Chemical Romance - Helena

I loved the song but I loved the video even more it was so dark and full of emotion.

No Doubt - Ex-Girlfriend

I loved the pink hair and I was a big fan of No Doubt. Gwen was so talented and I loved her funky style and how fierce she was:) She held her own and was one tough chick:)

34

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I got into hs in 1985. My favorite song in '85 was a-Ha's Take On Me. ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ Some Of My Favourite Songs Made While I Was In High School ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ
    My favorite song in '86 was Whitney Houston's Greatest Love Of All. ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ Some Of My Favourite Songs Made While I Was In High School ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ
    My favorite song in '87 was Swing Out Sister's Breakout. ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ Some Of My Favourite Songs Made While I Was In High School ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ
    My favorite song in '88 was Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up. ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ Some Of My Favourite Songs Made While I Was In High School ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ
    When I graduated hs in '89, my favorite song was Debbie Gibson's Lost In Your Eyes. ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ Some Of My Favourite Songs Made While I Was In High School ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 3

• I love pink, no doubt and blink 182!!! Great picks!!

• 2d

I feel so old if they were only out with you still in school

• 2d

They played some songs from the early 2000s on the radio a few weeks ago and called them throwbacks:( I feel old too lol

• 2d

Bad times.

• 5d

Nice songs in your choice they pretty to hear

What Girls Said 2

• My Favorite songs 1. Love Of My Life , 2. I Kissed A Girl, 3. Video Games, 4. I Do 5. Girl Crush.

• Good take.