SURVEY: Have you ever wished that someone special would ask you if..."You want to Be My Lover"?

Listen to Ms Julia, in Mr Anton's incredible music video, ask you that question right now - you won't be disappointed... I PROMISE!! ...
SURVEY: Have you ever wished that someone special would ask you if...You want to Be My Lover?
A. YES! I would so love that if it was someone I really liked/loved and respected, as I do not have anyone really special in my life right now
B. No, I am set up fine with someone right now that I really like/love so no need
C. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Would You Like To Be My Lover" survey
Vote C
GirlGuy
22
8