Betrayal is a Thing that Friends Can Do but Enemies Cannot

Cccgala

A betrayal is not just an aftermath of a heated disagreement; a betrayal yields a moment of truth that screams,

"It's over. I'm done wasting time on you. We weren't as similar as I thought in the beginning."

A betrayal is a thing felt by the victim when he/she realizes that everything that had happened (whether good or bad) had been a thing of the past and can neither be revisited again nor commemorated once more.

The Reality About Betrayal

The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never done by your foes. Friends can only betray you. Theoretically speaking, betrayal breaks trust, a foundation only found between friends. Trust is never found on enemies. With that being stated, betrayal is not possible to happen between enemies to begin with. Betrayal is only experienced from the people whom you used to trust. Hence, betrayal ends friendships frequently and is one cause of separation in an indefinite period of time.

Every friend of yours can betray you in many ways:

1. Telling falsified information about you for the hopes of tarnishing your good name is betrayal.

2. Not caring about you at all is companionate betrayal.

3. A friend who lies about his/her identity from the very beginning is committing subtle betrayal.

4. Someone who does not commit to promises is betraying you in a way of not being compliant to what has been agreed in a consensual manner.

Betrayal can be done by people whom you thought to be congenial prior doing such. You cannot feel betrayed by someone whom you consider to be in bad terms with because you do not even consider them to be kind in the first place.

If you have felt betrayed, you might have felt that you have lost a gem. However in reality, you have lost a brittle rock instead.

Not everyone who smiles at you is worth trusting. They have a possibility to have their perceptions changed.

Not everyone who confesses that they like you is trustworthy. They have a possibility to have their perceptions changed.

7
2
2Girl Opinion
7Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• Anonymous
    Betrayal is always performed by your enemy. You we're just oblivious to the fact of who your enemy really was in that particular situation. A "true" friend will never betray.
    LikeDisagree 2 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • Cccgala

That's an interesting perception!

• Anonymous

It's very real.. This is truth.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

26
  • coolbreeze
    Being betrayed by enemies and friend's suck. I guess being betrayed by friend's and family hurt more because they are close to us.
    Like 1 Person
    • Cccgala

That's true. I guess everything does happen for a reason. Some doors close as more doors are being opened for us everytime things come to an end.

• coolbreeze

Yes your very right and what you say is so true. I take every bad and good thing that happens to me as a learning experience.

• ebbyeb
    Very well put Gala-Bae!! I always love reading your amazing MyTakes! I always love how you describe things in an almost poetic way! Like that part near the end about losing a "gem" when it's really a brittle rock... I love it 😍😍
    Like 1 Person
    • Cccgala

Awww <3 <3 Thank you sooooo much, Ebby-booooo <3

• ebbyeb

Awe! I love reading your MyTakes! 😍😍❤️❤️

• FaithfulGuardian
    This is why I personally view family more important than friendships/relationships. Friends and bf/gf can be obtained as much as you want, and they can betray you. They can come and go *snaps finger* just like that, but family is always there. When I was still in school, I see others kids act like as if their friends are the ones that brought them to this world, provided house, food, clothes and education for them while treating their family with less respect, it was pathetic.
    Like 1 Person
  • Phoenix98
    Sure you can be betrayed by enemies, it's happened multiple times through history when enemies formed uneasy alliances or put aside their differences for a short time etc, etc.
    Like 1 Person
  • max_spy
    I totally agree with you. I've had enemies and I believe what they say, they speak truth. And I've noticed my friends stabbing me behind my back.
    Like 1 Person
  • DesertFox11
    did your title come form a fortune cookie or something?
    Like 1 Person
  • Anonymous
    Exactly I keep telling people this!
    Like 1 Person
  • Anonymous
    A very painful feeling. This is why it's best to keep your walls up, cause everyone is out for themselves. :- )
    Like 1 Person