How to grow your hair and keep it strong and healthy - life changing tips!

Everyone wants to have healthy hair, right ?

So let me tell you how I ‘make’ my hair grow fast and look amazing.

1. Shampoo and conditioner

I’ve tried soooo many hair products and let me say, nothing worked at first. Some of them were making my hair looking dry, some weren’t even cleaning my hair very good.. One day I’ve wanted to try something more different.

I bought mane ‘n tail, both the shampoo and conditioner, I didn’t had big hopes at first, but after the first month using it my hair was growing faster, we’re talking about 2 inches a month here, also my hair became stronger after using these. I would recommend this to anybody, it really makes a big difference.

2. Hair masks

Most of the time I make my own hair masks, my all time favorite being made of coconut oil & honey. Use a hair mask 1 time a week or two, or if you don’t want to go through all that ‘work’ you can use normal conditioner as a ‘replacement’, just put it on before you go to sleep and wash your hair when you wake up, your hair will be smooth, soft and shiny.

3. Never curl/ straighten your hair while it’s wet

4. Massage your scalp 5 minutes a day

5. Use heat protection sprays before you curl or straighten your hair

6. Let your hair ‘free’ sometimes, tight ponytails can easily make your hair break

These are just some things I’ve wanted to share with y’all, hope it helps.

7
6

Join the discussion

Most Helpful Girl

• mommatoldl

I literally have always drank nothing but water. That's the best advice I can give you. My hair has been as long as down to my butt. It's still long but I've slowly been getting it cut.

Most Helpful Guy

• Elia_Mason_Garofano

^
    1: Don't wash the hair too often unless it's greasy.
    3: Don't do that at all.
    5: Read 3.

And no hair dyes! Keep it natural and healthy.

• Haha well I’ve made this for the people who are trying to grow their hair and keep it healthy. Natural hair still needs to be ‘taken care of’ by using hair masks and conditioner.

• I didn't say you should not do masks and stuff like that.

Just, some things mentioned could do more harm to the hair than good, preventing it from growing.

• Not even one of them can do that from my opinion, this is my hair ‘routine’ and I assure you that my hair is long and healthy:)

56
  • rubyrose83

I love Mane 'n Tail!! It's the only shampoo/conditioner I'll use

• mateynine

Coconut oil is God's gift to earth.

Never tried mane n tail though I've always used the cheap suave stuff.

• DJZest

The secret to healthy heir is to ingest all nutrients that the body needs.

The best way to do this is with BAC (bio algae concentrates).

You're welcome.

• I'm a healthy heir! But my sisters are still fighting me over which Will to abide by.

• DJZest

@FunkyMonkee get on my level m8

• Why would I want to come down there? I'd much rather use the correct spellings of words.

• I did dye my hair bit too much. I did get a hairdresser to cut shorter and did again with second time. I find it better with short hair.

• I have relatively thin hair. I just put some wax on it and it looks a bit better.

• Arielbubble

Nuts n protein. EAT TONS OF IT. Healthy diet, stay hydrated, you can't go wrong. 👍😎😘😘

• mrArcher

Wait wait, so you mean use horse shampoo?

• Oram52

Nice Take.
    I love long hair on girls. Sexy.

• this is very helpful, any fix for hairfall?

• Massage your scalp, take ur vitamins and use the horse shampoo and conditioner!

• thanks!

• Andddd for the hair mask - 2 eggs and 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil

• Thank u I needed this so much

• does it count for men also?