Let people wear what they want!

I’m tired of people stating opinions on women wearing tights in public and asking if they are wrong to do so. Or worse yet telling them they are immoral to do so!

If it’s wrong for us ladies to wear tights or yoga pants as we see fit than in the interest of fairness guys shouldn’t be allowed to wear jeans!

Now below are two pictures of two adults wearing what they choose to. If we as a society shame her for doing so because “people can see your butt” than the same goes for him also!

Do we live in the Dark Ages still that something so trivial and unimportant is worth our time and energy!

Let people wear what they want!
Let people wear what they want!
Let people wear what they want!
12
13

Most Helpful Girls

• booooop
    Exactly! Women should be able to chose whatever they want, and leggings are seriously one of the most comfortable options out there.

I don't even understand why this is so hard to understand. If women wear leggings or shorts, we can be labeled as sluts, and on the other side, if we dress too conservatively, we can be labeled as prudes. Why is it such a big deal what we wear? It's our choice and we're not wearing it for other people's approval
    Is this still revelant?
  • MorticiAddams
    Bodies are just bodies!! What we choose to cover or not cover ourselves with should be entirely up to the individual, but NO body should ever be veiwed as something shameful to be hidden!
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guys

• your_guy_23
    I think wear whatever you want, if that's what you like then go for it, if that's what is comfortable then all power to you, there is too many people commenting on other people when they need to look at themselves and their life
    Is this still revelant?
  • Ceasar97
    I think people should be allowed to wear anything they want, with in reason. I love it when women wear yoga pants and show off their butts, but I am also a pervert lol.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1110
  • kathy1121
    I just ignore people who think it's wrong to wear comfy clothes if I want to wear comfy clothing I will regardless of someone looking down their nose at me for wearing leggings or tights
  • chantrllr
    I wear whatever I want. I refuse to wear bras as they make me feel as though I’m suffocating. As soon as I put on one it’s like my chest is constricting. I’ve never been able to wear one for this reason. It’s my body I do as I please.
  • jeemm
    I wear what I want anyways. I don't care about other people's opinions but when I get creepy stares I obviously will change my clothing choices.
  • October808
    I told my sister I want to get a pair of skinny jeans since I've only worn the looser type. She said don't do it. I think I'll do it.

:)
  • seniorghostman
    Sadly women get the short end of the stick on that debate. I’m all for wearing what you want just be aware of your surroundings cause people can’t be trusted.
  • Exactly! I’ve been saying the same damn thing, I work from home (own my own businesses) and all I wear at home and in public is sweat pants and sweatshirts, it’s comfortable, I hate jeans etc... it’s not all about the looks it’s about comfort
  • tallandsweet
    I think fashion where I live is more extreme for men sometimes, they wear a lot of very tight clothing but that's just how it is.
    Never been shamed for wearing leggings that fit me, so I think it depends on where you live... What I noticed is that people in the US generally tend to wear more daring looks as well as go to the supermarket in tracksuits. People who do this here definitely get looks. I don't even see girls going shopping without makeup... Even when it's just for a quick errand they have to run.
    And I also don't leave the house without wearing mascara.
  • MissDawn7961
    his out fit is cute but she is just a slut , hooker and worse ! Thanks
  • lofii
    This has got to be some of the dumbest shit I have ever read
  • ChocolateRose
    I think people who shame us for wearing what we’re wearing don’t like themselves so they take out on others. I believe they wanna control.
  • NovissimumVirorum
    People should not be allowed to wear what ever they want
    • you got that right ! for if they want to wear nothing then the women and girls will get raped

• NatalieKeller95
    I agree, though I am a semi nudist also
  • GreenGold1992
    fight the power
  • red_knight
    Live and let live I say
  • jjj101010
    I don’t see a problem with either of these outfits
  • Joshuaaa
    Couldn't agree more.
  • EleanorRigby
    No. Let people wear appropriate clothing.
  • KaraAyna
    Good take
  • jwsstein
    Yes yes
  • Anonymous
    If you want to put your butt on display for every guy to see, go ahead. Don't feel violated when they look.
  • Anonymous
    Both gender have the right to wear what they want and say what they want. But the problem is that people nowadays lack of understanding and respect. in my opinion, schools should implement in their curriculums like the ones being thought in Japan where in grade school, children will learn to be independent and respect. Or maybe something even better 🤔