Nude or Red lipstick for girls?

• Nude or Red lipstick for girls?Nude
  • Nude or Red lipstick for girls?Red

1628

Most Helpful Guy

• Fml... ok both are designed for different occassions/purposes but here goes:
    Nude: good for natural casual environments and every day wear, it's classier and more feminine and alluring. If you want to be classy & classic then nude.
    Red: You want to be noticed (eg. bar/nightclub etc.), want attention and sex then wear red, it's no different than a car (literally they design car/vehicle colors from nail polish/lipstick colors).
    So question is what is your goal with the look your going after, are you trying to get a decent ltr boyfriend or a one night hot sex fling.
    That's the difference between nude/red lipstick. I find women who wear nude much sexier as it's more alluring not hot look at me narcissistic red, hot crazy girl = drama, not thanks been there too many times and the nude lipstick girl is sexy time and ltr, much better. like my comment, don't like it, I don't care, I'm mgtow now, just here to help. Cheers!

Most Helpful Girl

• I like both, depending on the occasion and the outfit. I like nude lipstick on a day-to-day basis but red lips are so classic and can look amazing too. :)