Which of these beautiful women do you find the most appealing?

These are my girl crushes by the way. Theyre all like 30-40 something year old mothers (except Shantel and Jasmine) whoโ€™ve all been either business women, video vixens, actresses, or models. Well not really but i do look up to some of them and theyre all beautiful. Im in love with their hair. All of them have naturally long hair but Toya and Lauren have since cut their hair so they sometimes add on. And each of them have the sweetest yet fiesty personalites #BlackIsBeautifulToo
  • Which of these beautiful women do you find the most appealing?Tae (black/korean)
  • Which of these beautiful women do you find the most appealing?Lauren (black/white jewish)
  • Which of these beautiful women do you find the most appealing?Toya (black)
    Vote C
  • Which of these beautiful women do you find the most appealing?Shantel (black/white/indian)
    Vote D
  • Which of these beautiful women do you find the most appealing?Darnell (black/french creole)
    Vote E
  • Which of these beautiful women do you find the most appealing?Jasmine (black/german)
    Vote F
  • Which of these beautiful women do you find the most appealing?Ayesha (black/chinese/jamaican/polish)
    Vote G
I see no ones chosen Darnell. Dont underestimate her beauty. Watch an episode of Wags. And when u see how NFLs Reshad Jones made her cry, its so sad :( and her hair is soooo long and beautiful on the show
akns-images.eonline.com/.../...-DARNELL-NICOLE.gif
media.thecelebrityauction.co/.../...hFTR0ZEw==.jpg
To see more of them, check them out on Insta or TV-
TAE (Nellys Ex) on music videos and BET The Game;
LAUREN (one of little Waynes baby mamas) on The Game, ATL, and This Christmas;
TOYA (lil waynes 1st baby mama) on Tiny & Toya or Growing Up Hip Hop ATL;
SHANTEL (Nellys current; Floyd Mayweathers ex) on Nellyville and The Platinum Life;
DARNELL (NFL Reshod Gates babymama/ex-fiance) on WAGS Miami;
AYESHA (NBA Stephen Currys wife) on The Food Network;
JASMINE (Chris browns ex) on insta

2248

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls