Which of these beautiful women do you find the most appealing?

These are my girl crushes by the way. Theyre all like 30-40 something year old mothers (except Shantel and Jasmine) who’ve all been either business women, video vixens, actresses, or models. Well not really but i do look up to some of them and theyre all beautiful. Im in love with their hair. All of them have naturally long hair but Toya and Lauren have since cut their hair so they sometimes add on. And each of them have the sweetest yet fiesty personalites #BlackIsBeautifulToo

• Which of these beautiful women do you find the most appealing?Tae (black/korean)
    Vote A
  • Which of these beautiful women do you find the most appealing?Lauren (black/white jewish)
    Vote B
  • Which of these beautiful women do you find the most appealing?Toya (black)
    Vote C
  • Which of these beautiful women do you find the most appealing?Shantel (black/white/indian)
    Vote D
  • Which of these beautiful women do you find the most appealing?Darnell (black/french creole)
    Vote E
  • Which of these beautiful women do you find the most appealing?Jasmine (black/german)
    Vote F
  • Which of these beautiful women do you find the most appealing?Ayesha (black/chinese/jamaican/polish)
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I see no ones chosen Darnell. Dont underestimate her beauty. Watch an episode of Wags. And when u see how NFLs Reshad Jones made her cry, its so sad :( and her hair is soooo long and beautiful on the show
akns-images.eonline.com/.../...-DARNELL-NICOLE.gif
media.thecelebrityauction.co/.../...hFTR0ZEw==.jpg
To see more of them, check them out on Insta or TV-
TAE (Nellys Ex) on music videos and BET The Game;
LAUREN (one of little Waynes baby mamas) on The Game, ATL, and This Christmas;
TOYA (lil waynes 1st baby mama) on Tiny & Toya or Growing Up Hip Hop ATL;
SHANTEL (Nellys current; Floyd Mayweathers ex) on Nellyville and The Platinum Life;
DARNELL (NFL Reshod Gates babymama/ex-fiance) on WAGS Miami;
AYESHA (NBA Stephen Currys wife) on The Food Network;
JASMINE (Chris browns ex) on insta

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• voted g. if it was like 10 years ago i would've def said laura london but she doesn't look like she used to

1|0
    0|0
  • Tae and ayesha are cute lol
    But toya has this ring to her that she's a bad chick and you wanna lay down the law with her

Reminds me of this girl we used to use know named latoya lol back when younger
    Bad ass, sexy af, use to wear army pants juicy ass πŸ˜‚
    Oh dear hahah

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 46

• They all fione I would have chosen Darnell cause she has that look that I like/love, but... I'mma have to go with Lauren London cause I gained a little crush on here after watchin ATL.. She was so cute, and chunky in that movie.. And she got them cakes.. *Whew* Well, actually in one way or another they all do.. This was a harder one though since they all look great..

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea they all BEAUTIFUL! And aww u shoulda been the first to choose Darnell :( watch WAGs Miami one day. She so pretty

• Well, I don't like to harp on beautiful women too much, in fact I almost hate it.. They already got an inflated ego.. I ain't keep kissin they a$$ unless I'm actually kissin they a$$.. LMAO.. But yeah Darnell is coo, but Lauren London is my girl.. She is where it's at for me..

• Not really a balanced selection? no white women? and remember men and boys don't watch WAG's or TOWIE or Made in Chelsea or (supposed but really bad acting really) Real wives of any city you can mention.

0|0
    2|0
    • These women are pretty much mixed, at least 3 are half white πŸ˜’

• Show All
    • Dont be racist (or i’ll go easy on you and say dont be stereotypical). Ayesha, Jasmine, Shantel, and Lauren are all half white

• Playing the race card is a fairly cheap, low blow and any sympathy with your article and use of the term half white has now gone out of the window.
      Remember not everyone on GAG is American, in Europe we have a much more relaxed attitude to race and peoples origin.

• I see you've got a thing for black women lol but the most appealing for me is ayesha she's got a cute smile a like that in a girl

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol not in a lesbo way, but im black too and admire their beauty

• Show All
    • U did or didn't know? And lol my pic durr

• Srry didn't know and yea i probably should've checked your pic I'm a little slow at times lol

• lol hard to chose one... Lauren, Ayesha, Lauren, Ayesha, Lauren, Ayesha, Lauren, Ayesha... Lauren i chose Lauren in the end.

1|0
    0|0
  • These pics are too low-res on my phone! πŸ˜›

I think Lauren, Toya, and Darnell are very pretty...

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh they look so out there on my phone. Haha sorry. But i agree with your choices :) i hate no ones picking Darnell

• Never would've guessed Jasmine to be Black/ German
    I pick her

In the world: Jenna Coleman that I can think of

1|0
    0|0
  • I can’t decide between letter A and letter F but I chose letter F.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say toya but i don't find any of them extraordinary... since you didn't place a "none" button i'll go with toya

1|0
    0|0
  • Darnell chick is pretty but i have no idea who any of these girls are

1|0
    0|0
  • Hot Damn. Just like other question, I could not choose on looks alone

1|0
    0|0
  • Lauren, Toya and Darnell are the best. I voted Lauren though

1|0
    0|0
  • Shantee is the hottest one according to me. Sexually very appealing!

1|0
    0|0
  • Tae looks so beautiful, has naturally long hair and has nice body

1|0
    0|0
  • I think. All sexy but sexy white girls make men thier servants by sexual desire an you will like it or they scoff you off like bitch you will mind. Some black girls i was with literaly beat f out of me enjoyed thier power they physically took what they wanted an when. Most wbite girls would be easy prey for them if i was

0|0
    0|0
  • Hate to be that guy but none, they're all wearing a lot of make up and it's kind of a turn off no offense to them.

0|0
    0|0
    • You’d hate to be what guy? And some of their pics posted are natural without makeup

• Of yeah I just noticed the two natural pictures out of all of these.

And by be that guy I mean Judging people for wearing makeup. These women just aren't very attractive to me is all, they're too shiny.

• Lauren

1|0
    0|0
  • Love Ayesha Curry

1|0
    0|0
  • I go for Ayesha... gonna ask her number hahaha :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I just can’t decide...

1|0
    0|0
  • Chantel and Lauren

1|0
    0|0
  • Tae and Shantel

1|0
    0|0
  • Shantel and Jasmine

1|0
    0|0
    • You know Shantel is floyd mayweathers ex and Nellys current. Tae is Nellys ex tho

• I know lolz πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ they should be called the Exes

• Lauren and tae 🀀🀀 theyre all hot tho

1|0
    0|0
  • Shantel

1|1
    0|0
  • I voted Shantel

1|1
    0|0
  • Ayesha, Tae, Jasmin.

1|0