Guys, do you like when a girl puts effort into her appearance?

Is it more attractive when a girl has her makeup and hair done and looks put-together all the time? Or when she goes for a more natural look.
  • Guys, do you like when a girl puts effort into her appearance?Put-together
  • Guys, do you like when a girl puts effort into her appearance?Natural

2592

Most Helpful Guy

• Only when she does not look like a different person when the makeup comes off. Kardashian level makeup is too much.

The woman who takes care of her hair/clothing stands out. It’s not that guys actually care about hair but the fact you took the time means something if the other women around you did not.

With clothing, If I see a woman with stretch lines on her clothes I think she’s lazy/sloppy. The ones with clothes that fit right stand out. & please don’t wear flip flops unless you’re at the beach.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how you define natural. I love the natural look- it’s my personal favorite. You won’t catch me at the gym with eyeliner on, hair on point, etc. I still want to look like I have good hygiene and care about looking presentable to be in public.
    That being said, I also take extra care of my hair, skin, and nails. I may have the natural look but I make sure I have even, plump skin and shiny, healthy hair and I make sure make lashes are curled and my lips aren’t moisturized. If I’m looking really tired then I’ll put on some concealer
    Natural to some is just rolling out of bed which doesn’t look good on anyone

In my opinion, the chick on the top is more than put together. That’s a lot of makeup for me for an everyday look- so much foundation, highlight & contour, blush, powder, concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, lashes, lipstick... this is more of a evening/club look for me. Full face makeup looks it’s worst in the sunlight