Guys, do you like when a girl puts effort into her appearance?

Is it more attractive when a girl has her makeup and hair done and looks put-together all the time? Or when she goes for a more natural look.

• Guys, do you like when a girl puts effort into her appearance?Put-together
  • Guys, do you like when a girl puts effort into her appearance?Natural

2592

Most Helpful Guy

• Only when she does not look like a different person when the makeup comes off. Kardashian level makeup is too much.

The woman who takes care of her hair/clothing stands out. It’s not that guys actually care about hair but the fact you took the time means something if the other women around you did not.

With clothing, If I see a woman with stretch lines on her clothes I think she’s lazy/sloppy. The ones with clothes that fit right stand out. & please don’t wear flip flops unless you’re at the beach.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes who doesn't! Everyone should take care of their appearance and it does not have to be make up but keeping yourself on the clean side and a little more
    Also I do also like my man to put effort into his appearance